This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yet another top tsc songs of 2019

Topic » Yet another top tsc songs of..

1601 days 14 hours ago
LornaHollas
30th place:
At The Sun "Devil In Your Eyes" #bibbles TSC 364 10th place

Don't judge a song based on a music video! This song I found incredibly good and definitely deserves to have more listens. It also gave bibbles a well deserved top 10 finish. Loves it

29th place:
Lizzo "Juice" #Alexeh23 TSC 339 1st place

2019 really was the year of Lizzo getting recognition in the mainstream! This is such a fun little bop that is super catchy!

28th place:
Florence & the machine "Shake It Out" #ricktworick1 TSC 344 1st place

"Ceremonials" is one of my favourite albums so I had to include this here. Despite being a controversial winner, it was deserved! Florence Welch is such a queen and we don't deserve her!
1601 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
two song! gosh, you do have taste!
1601 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
27th place:

Winona Oak "Break My Broken Heart" #Alexeh23 TSC 373 5th place

I love the dark sound to this song and it's one that you appreciate more the more you listen to it. Love the chorus.

26th place:
Visions Of Atlantis "A Journey To Remember" #Aquamarine TSC 366 12th place 

This song is so dramatic lol. One of the best power metal songs of the year!
1601 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
As we are halfway through the list here is the halftime performance <3

1600 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
25th place:
Troye Sivan ft. Betty Who "Heaven" #Alexito TSC 347 15th place

I saw him live earlier this year. I think this song fit very well into the LGBT themed week. I blame Betty Who for this not getting top 10 since she seems to have a TSC curse put on her

24th place:
Gia Farrell "Original Sin" #Toliskalkis TSC 364 16th place

This actually blew me away by how much I liked it on first listen. This is super catchy and another of the <25,000 week songs that I believe deserves a whole lot more

23rd place:
Carly Rae Jepsen "I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance" #Darbe TSC 370 4th place

EMOTION really is that good of an album! I didn't really pay this song that much attention before it was entered but after I couldn't stop having this on repeat! A big ol' bop!

22nd place:
Kesha "Raising Hell" #Eoin TSC 377 3rd place

After the dreadful "rich white straight men" I was worried where kesha's career was going but she came back with a banger! Plus it has Big Freedia!
1596 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
21st place:

Sum Ting Wong "Crossfire" #ryan5676 TSC 377 19th place

I was definitely the only one who really loved this song when it was entered (sad times) but I think it's one of the best songs to come from a drag race queen. Can't wait for her EP coming 2020

20th place:
Lola Marsh "Echoes" #Alexeh23 TSC 361 5th place

It sounds as if Lana Del Rey made a song for a western and I love it!

19th place:
BLOW "You killed me on the moon" #LiukBB TSC 355 15th place

This song is so atmospheric and extremely catchy. Played it a lot over the summer!

18th place:
Marina & the diamonds "Froot" #Darbe TSC 375 11th place

I had this song on repeat for most of 2015 and 2016 so it has to be included here! I miss the days when she was known as "& the diamonds". Such a great song that grows on you the more you listen to it!
1596 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas

1596 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
17th place:

Betta Lemme "Play" #Talian TSC 350 7th place

First off the music video stars Emelia Fart so it already has Big thumbs up. The song itself sounds like it's fresh out from the late 90s or early 2000s and I absolutely love it!

16th place:
Louise "Stretch" #Arris TSC 348 6th place

This is the only song I actually know by her! It's so catchy though and I tend to listen to it when I work out (although I must be doing it wrong as I'm still skin and none, no muscle mass for me. Sad times)

15th place:
Kazaky "Push" #Alexeh23 TSC 371 15th place

This song provides all the gay energy I need in life to survive! Loves it!

14th place:

April Art "You Want It All" #Adelesmom TSC 349 23rd place

Like I've said before on this list rock with a female vocal will probably be a big hit for me! I loved this from the moment it started. It has so much energy and power to it and I love her voice!
1596 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
13th place:
Cupcakke "Squidward Nose" #ricktworick1 TSC 346 3rd place

Controversial queen but I love her music! I can easily quote this song. She did what she had to do to deliver this song and she did it!

12th place:
Celine Dion "Flying On My Own" #CharlieBibi TSC 362 5th place

A sound I didn't really expect from Celine but one that I welcome with open arms! This song is such a bop and it reminds me of the summer when I was driving round with my sister (who is one of Celines biggest fans!) and we had this on repeat!

11th place:
LEXXE "Queen" #insanity TSC 354 4th place

I love the dark sound to this and it could easily be featured on some sort of horror movie. The chorus is also super catchy!
1596 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
starting to doubt whether I'll have a song on here, but the taste is starting to show nonetheless.
1595 days 3 hours ago
LornaHollas
10th place:

Kim Petras ft. Elvira "Turn Off The Light" #Patrick319 TSC 347 4th place

My favourite song from Kim's Halloween album. It's mainly because of Elvira but this song is such a bop!

9th place:
Carlos Vara "Confident" #Patrick319 TSC 374 1st place

This completely caught me off guard by how much I was going to like this when it was entered. But since TSC 374 I haven't been able to get "puff puff pass" out of my head!

8th place:
Charlotte Lawerence "Why Do You Love Me?" #DanielKennedy111 TSC 362 1st place

I think I said this when it was entered but this song seems like it was written for a friend I have/had (don't know where I stand with her she was kind of toxic) who would only like guys if they hated her and if they liked her back she went off them. This song honestly goes off though and is a certified bop!

7th place:
Maruv "Shame On You" #ryan5676 TSC 373 7th place

Maruv is the queen of making bops! This song grows on me the more I listen to it and it's super catchy. It's very true to the maruv formula! I also sent this to my boyfriend and his mum last week after I found out they voted for the wrong party in the general election! I was very disappointed in them that week!
1594 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
amazing top 10 so far
1594 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Where am I
1591 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
6th place:
Maruv "Siren Song" #CharlieBibi TSC 346 1st place

The second Maruv song in a row! The fact that this didn't get to Eurovision because of the whole "Crimea is Ukraine" debacle should be an international crime! This song is such a banger! Bang!

5th place:
Eleni Foureira "Triumph" #TolisKolkas TSC 355  3rd place

This song is such a big ball of energy and I can't help but love the beat drop! Eleni did that!

4th place:
Jessie Buckley "Glasgow (no place like home)" #ryan5676 TSC 359 27th place

I think this song had the very niche appeal of only me when it was entered but I just can't help but love it! I love the city of Glasgow and although I don't live there it feels like a second home because of how often I go there. Give this song another whirl it's amazing! (Or at least to me it is lol)
1591 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
3rd place:

Lauren Alania "Ladies in the 90s" #CharlieBibi TSC 357 3rd place

Just from the title of the song I knew I was going to love it! It is such a super catchy song plus she referenced Britney spears, the spice girls and Alanis Morisette. What more could you ask for?

2nd place:
Clodie "Devil In Disguise" #Patrick319 TSC 342 4th place

I love everything about this song! Like I've said before rock with a female vocal is definitely my cup of tea! This song has been on repeat for me since it was entered!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!