This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2019

Topic » Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2019

1583 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 22ND *~*~
Cat Pierce - You Belong to Me
Sent by #PennyTrationStan (1st)
5th place in TSC 370

And the ultimate PennyTrationStan deserved better moment. I still haven't quite recovered from the revelation that her name is literally Cat Piss but everything else about this song is gorgeous.
1583 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
oh amazing i'm on page 6
1583 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 21ST *~*~
Phoebe Green - Easy Peeler
Sent by #Darbe (1st)
21st place in TSC 367

Me giving this 75% of its points when I was hosting was a moment. I have NO idea why TSC didn't take to this enough to get it at least a top 15 but I guess 21st feels poetic as it's exactly where it ends up here.
1583 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
yess @ four of my entries being in here, immaculate taste really
1582 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
2020 will be the year you win I manifest it
1582 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 20TH *~*~
Jeanette Akua - Drunk
Sent by #Aquamarine (1st)
4th place in TSC 340

ONE MORE
ONE MORE MARGARITA
ONE MORE
SHOT OF TEQUILA
ONE MORE
ICE COLD MOJITO
ONE MORE TO GET OVER YOU BOY

Flawless.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 19TH *~*~
EVERGLOW - Adios
Sent by #ricktworick1 (1st)
1st place in TSC 366

IZ*ONE walked so EVERGLOW could run. Admittedly I don't love this as much as I did when it was released but the sheer power of the last minute of this song is enough for it to be in my top 20.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 18TH *~*~
Charlotte Cardin - Drive
Sent by #QueenMichelle (5th)
16th place in TSC 371

16th place for this is a crime. Her voice is stunning and this song just does easy listening SO RIGHT. It's not higher because I feel like it lacks a real moment in comparison to similar entries that are still to come but I still float away to this.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 17TH *~*~
Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You
Sent by #Arris (1st)
2nd place in TSC 346

Now I don't like to include every CRJ song that appears in TSC in my lists because there'd be like 5 spaces left for anything else but I couldn't not include this. Underrated pop gem of the year.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 16TH *~*~
Alice Chater - Tonight
Sent by #QueenMichelle (4th)
1st place in TSC 365

Speaking of underrated pop artists, 2020 is gonna be the year of Alice Chater, right? Most of her releases have been stellar and this is no exception. I'll also never get tired of saying that we went to the same school because it's basically my only claim to fame.
1581 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
:O did you know her?
1581 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
I don't think we were there at the same time so unfortunately not :(
1576 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 15TH *~*~
Dagny - Love You Like That
Sent by #Patrick319 (2nd)
1st place in TSC 357

I love Never Really Over but this song is just IT. It's a shame Dagny's kinda gone down an underwhelming route since this because this is just such a good song. Really nothing to complain about.
1576 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 14TH *~*~
Ella Eyre, Banx & Ranx - Mama feat. Kiana Lede
Sent by #Talian (1st)
3rd place in TSC 365

Omg the serve of this absolute headache of a song. So much of this shouldn't work but it just does, always such an enjoyable listen and the fact that both Ella and Kiana sound amazing on it is always a bonus. Banger.
1576 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 13TH *~*~
HYO & 3LAU - Punk Right Now
Sent by #Insanity (1st)
9th place in TSC 349

HOW did this only come 9th?? Easily one of the best K-pop entries of 2019, the production on this is so so good especially in the drop. I'M SO PUNK RIGHT NOW.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!