This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2019

Topic » Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2019

1576 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 12TH *~*~
FKA twigs - Sad Day
Sent by #DanielKennedy111 (1st)
21st place in TSC 379

Yes I've put a song that came in a whole 21st place in my top 15 and what about it??? This isn't the absolute best song on Magdalene (which btw was AOTY no questions) but it's definitely grown on me and it's definitely up there. I would like to see FKA twigs try to release a bad song I just don't think she's capable.
1576 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 11TH *~*~
Anteros - Breakfast
Sent by #iAyeEye (1st)
13th place in TSC 370

I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point "this song is so good I love it!!" but that's genuinely all I can say about this song. British indie rock at its absolute finest.
1576 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
OK WE'RE AT THE TOP 10 AT LAST!!!! Will count that down like tomorrow or sumn?
1573 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* TOP 10!!! *~*~
1573 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 10TH *~*~
San Fermin - Saints
Sent by #PoohSnap (3rd)
12th place in TSC 375

This song really has one of the best builds of the year, the last minute or so of this is PHENOMENAL. The rest of it is still great, the kind of rock sound I just really really love when it's done right. PoohSnapped.
1573 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 9TH *~*~
HYO - Badster
Sent by #ricktworick1 (1st)
1st place in TSC 371

Everyone waiting like a month to send this only for it to win was iconic... everything about this banger is iconic tbh. Punk Right Now probably has more replay value but I just have to give this credit for the creativity and how much it goes off.
1573 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 8TH *~*~
Ashnikko - Manners
Sent by #QueenMichelle (3rd)
17th place in TSC 362

The power Her Majesty has to excel in literally every genre I am in AWE. I really hope Ashnikko is the it girl of 2020 because I've only heard one song of hers I don't like and she's such a personality. MORE OF HER IN 2020 AND LESS OF HER BEING ROBBED!!
1573 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 7TH *~*~
Oh Wonder - Hallelujah
Sent by #77sparks77 (1st)
2nd place in TSC 379

Not to exaggerate because we've only shared like 4 contests but I'm pretty sure 77sparks77 is a top 3 all time TSC player with the Gabrielle Aplin stanning and sending THIS absolute gem. I just have a biiiiig emotional connection to this song even though it sounds like something that would play at the end of Glee and I hate to cut it here but my top 7 is all immaculate so sorry!!! This song kinda hurts me.
1573 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 6TH *~*~
Sabrina Claudio - Belong to You
Sent by #QueenMichelle (2nd)
14th place in TSC 369

THE vibe entry of the year like this is just so so so good to listen. Don't really have much else to say about this song other than please keep sending songs like this!!! Please I need more.
1573 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 5TH *~*~
LEON - You and I
Sent by #Patrick319 (1st)
1st place in TSC 343

This queen has been on my playlist for nearly the entire year and I just never skip this song it's so good. Definitely the most solid song of the year imo and I'm a little bit upset I decided to host the week this was available so I couldn't send it myself but at least it means I don't leave the good king Patrick out of my top 10 and look like a jealous bitch because he got more wins than me last year. Because I'm obviously not.
1573 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 4TH *~*~
Maggie Rogers - Dog Years
Sent by #PoohSnap (2nd)
19th place in TSC 359

I'm actually so disgusted y'all let this get 19th??? What the fuck??? Just so so so pretty so so so my thing this song is pretty damn perfect. A gem. Give birth to it etc.
1573 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 3RD *~*~
San Fermin - The Hunger
Sent by #PoohSnap (1st)
20th place in TSC 360

What can I say, San Fermin and PoohSnap both snapped this year huh!!! Disappointed but not surprised is me @ 20th place for this gem of a song. Honestly thank you for introducing me to them because a lot of the songs in my top 10 are songs I loved before TSC and are just here but this is one of, if not THE best song I've been introduced to through TSC. And still it's number 3!!!
1573 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 2ND *~*~
Jetta - Losing Control
Sent by #QueenMichelle (1st)
2nd place in TSC 354

I'm so sorry to Jetta I just called You and I the most solid song of the year RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Everything about this song is absolutely stellar and if it had been sent in any other week I think it would've won but Lea Rue had some words. Yeah this is just fantastic.
1573 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 1ST *~*~
Mitski - Nobody
Sent by #MISSimogen (1st)
12th place in TSC 362

Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, ooh, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, no

I almost excluded this song from my list as I felt it was an unfair contest but this came a whole ass 12th place in TSC so fuck it I'm giving this the love it deserves. I do not know a better song in this world, on this earth, in our solar system, and I think MISSimogen just HAD it when this only came 12th and left TSC for good. We are unworthy.
1570 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
TASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!