This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 343 Final

Topic » TSC 343 Final

1881 days 3 hours ago
Talian
05) Anavae : Yes! Yes! Yes! Take all my money! This. Is. What. I’m. Here. For!
1881 days 3 hours ago
Arris
09) Average. Inoffensive but super basic and wasn't really a fan of this drop.
1881 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Lisa Heller - 'Quicksand'

Lisa Heller is an American alternative pop artist and songwriter from Connecticut whose debut single "Hope" in 2016 topped YouTube trending charts in Sweden, Canada, Ireland and Australia, among others. She's making her TSC debut now, with the song "Quicksand".

1881 days 3 hours ago
Talian
06) The AAA Girls : I don’t even have to listen to this! I know every single word of it! AAA and now we walk this way! Just one word : I-C-O-N-I-C! Sad thing they went bankrupt morally. Ok, I’m out of things to say!
1881 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
kim tates returning!! wow, i remember when she left her husband to die!! i like halfway too! sorry, talking about soaps!!
1881 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
bibbles
kim tates returning!! wow, i remember when she left her husband to die!! i like halfway too! sorry, talking about soaps!!

lol
1881 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Azealia Banks - 'Chasing Time'

Azealia Banks is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and actress. Her controversies section on Wikipedia is longer than the sections for artistry, personal life, tours and awards, with feuds varying from people such as Rihanna, Igloo Australia and Beyoncé to literally the entire population of Ireland. She certainly hasn't been feuding with the TSC voters, however, as she has failed to finish outside of the top ten on any of her four appearances, even reaching the top three twice. Hopefully "Chasing Time" won't be the song to break that streak... or else...

1881 days 3 hours ago
Talian
07) CRIMER : Spandau Ballet vibes are REAL! God, why is this contest so good? I can’t believe I lived until now without knowing about them! I guess I’ll need to go look more into them. Instant love! And reading they’re Swiss? It makes so much sense!
1881 days 3 hours ago
Arris
10) Pretty good. I really enjoyed this track. Good vocals and good melody.
1881 days 3 hours ago
Talian
08) Wiktoria : Definitely not my favourite from MF. It kinda feels a ballad the Veronicas would do (which I admittedly submitted before) but not as good? I kinda find her voice irritating too. That album cover is something tho.
1881 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) ionnalee - 'Open Sea'

Jonna Lee, currently known as ionnalee, is a Swedish singer, songwriter, record producer and visual director. She appeared twice in TSC before through her project iamamiwhoami, to little success, but her solo debut in TSC saw her become a champion. She's hoping for more of the same with "Open Sea".

1881 days 3 hours ago
Arris
11) LMAO not as bad as I expected. It ain't no 2012 but it is catchy.
1881 days 3 hours ago
Talian
09) Tungevaag & Raaban : Right from the beginning I was almost sure I would hate it but it wasn’t that bad? If the contest will continue to be as good as it has been so far this will probably fall off but a nice listen overall! Maybe it will be penalized a little by the fact this sounds like any summer song and dj would release. And for once I liked the beat drop tho!
1881 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Alice Chater - 'Thief'

Alice Chater is an English singer and songwriter from Kent. THAT'S RIGHT, KENT. She's previously appeared in TSC twice, first under the name alice and the second under the name she uses now. Her best result so far is 2nd, but can she go one further and steal the win just like a "Thief"?

1881 days 3 hours ago
Arris
12) idk it was a weird track but good kind of weird. It was interesting and different.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!