This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 343 Final

Topic » TSC 343 Final

1881 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
Yay <3
1881 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Anavae - 'All or Nothing'

Anavae are an English rock duo from London, consisting of Rebecca Need-Menear and Jamie Finch. They made their TSC debut in 293 and came in 2nd, and are now hoping to go one place further and take the TSC trophy with "All or Nothing".

1881 days 5 hours ago
Arris
04) When I listened to the album this was my instant favorite. Avant garde track. People here will hate it, I loved it. Ty Dolla delivered too.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Talian
01) LOONA : This wasn’t as bad as some other KPOP entries so far this year. KPOP mvs are always on point. The song is a toe tapper. I have to say I actually pretty liked it. Maybe it will be penalized by that weak beat drop (you know I’m not the biggest fan of that) but overall a nice listen.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) The AAA Girls - 'AAA'

The AAA Girls is a supergroup composed of RuPaul's Drag Race alumns Courtney Act, Willam Belli and Alaska Thunderfuck. Alone, only Willam has appeared in the contest before, with revolutionary "Es Una Pasiva" appearently being ahead of its time. This supergroup is now making its TSC debut with "AAA", unofficially released in reaction to whatever last week was.

1881 days 5 hours ago
Arris
05) Heavy musical arrangement + weak , girly voice is never a good combination. She sounded awful and did not fit the music at all. Bleh. Give this track to Paramore and it would've actually be good.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Talian
02) Ava Max : It kinda felt the pressure of living up to “Sweet but Psycho” and failed kinda hard for me. That chorus is too basic for me. I don’t particularly like the “so am I so am I so am I” part. It always feel like filler when artists just start repeating lyrics over and over. By the way, it was a dark feel good song. And I didn’t really  appreciate the mix.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Arris
06) Cheesy and trashy, occasionally catchy ;)
1881 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) CRIMER - 'Brotherlove'

CRIMER, born Alexander Frei, is a Swiss pop musician living in Zurich. He is inspired by the music of the 1980s and in 2018, won the Swiss Music Award for Best Talent. His German wikipedia page puts him under the category "Man" which I found quite fun. He's here to prove why he won his Best Talent award as he makes his TSC debut with "Brotherlove".

1881 days 5 hours ago
Talian
03) Pillar Point : I feel like it won’t be much a shocker when I say this was kinda underwhelming. This falls under the “waiting room” kinda music for me. I don’t know. The instrumental would have been kinda dope if it wasn’t repeated over and over. It’s a common technique with lyrics, but those are a different thing in my book. I kinda waited for this to end with anticipation.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Arris
07) This was climatic but I wasn't really a fan of these vocals.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Wiktoria - 'Not With Me'

Wiktoria is a Swedish singer and songwriter who first achieved public attention during Melodifestivalen 2016, where she placed fourth. She then placed fourth twice more in TSC, before winning on her third attempt. She's hoping to get her second win with "Not With Me".

1881 days 5 hours ago
Talian
04) Mariah Carey : I don’t know. I feel like iconic artists should retire when they’re at their peak. If they try a comeback over and over again they just end up becoming jokes. Even tho this wasn’t as bad as her latest singles (which honestly are bad) this doesn’t really go anywhere for me. Also, rapper third verse? No thanks.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Arris
08) I have to say it's a pretty good ballad. Sometimes the less you do the best it is, and here simplicity worked.
1881 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Tungevaag & Raaban - 'All For Love'

Tungevaag & Raaban is a dance music producer duo, consisting of Norwegian Martin Tungevaag and Swedish Robbin Söderlund. They're making their return to TSC with "All For Love" after an 11th place result in TSC 325.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!