This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 343 Final

Topic » TSC 343 Final

1869 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
Hi all!

Join me in just over an hour for the live show if you can. :)
1869 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
Tonight's Running Order
01) LOONA
02) Ava Max
03) Pillar Point
04) Mariah Carey
05) Anavae
06) The AAA Girls
07) CRIMER
08) Wiktoria
09) Tungevaag & Raaban
10) Lisa Heller
11) Azealia Banks
12) ionnalee
13) Alice Chater
14) Paloma Faith
15) Audien, Echosmith
16) Will Joseph Cook
17) Dolly Style
18) Dermot Kennedy
19) Caro Emerald
20) Felix Cartal & LIGHTS
21) Mikolas Josef
22) Lauren Jenkins
23) R.Tee x Anda
24) Ellie Goulding
25) Extreme Music
26) Faarrow
27) AKA George
28) LÉON
29) Rafferty
30) TeaMarrr
31) Brave Shores
1869 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
This running order is amazing
1869 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) LOONA - 'Butterfly'

Loona, stylised as LOOΠΔ, is a South Korean girl group consisting of twelve members. They've made two previous appearances in TSC under different guises, their best result being 3rd back in 314, but they're back as an entire group this time to open the show with "Butterfly".

1869 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
here but not doing comments yet
1869 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Ava Max - 'So Am I'

Ava Max is an American singer and songwriter, born to Albanian parents. After winning TSC on her second attempt near the end of last year with global smash "Sweet but Psycho", Ava is hoping to do the exact same thing this time with "So Am I".

1869 days 18 hours ago
Arris
01) Pretty alright opener. Can't say anything bad, really. It had a nice beat and overall was quite pleasant. Okay it was a bit dragging towards the end, could have been like a minute shorter.
1869 days 18 hours ago
Arris
02) Not as good as Sweet But Psycho but this chorus has been stuck in my head for days now. It's just sooo catchy.
1869 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Pillar Point - 'Dove'

Pillar Point is the solo recording project of Scott Reitherman, an American indie-pop/synth-pop singer based in Seattle. Wikipedia's telling me a lot of conflicting information, so I'll let you make your own judgement on his/their debut "Dove", the video for which features HIV crusader and activist Kia Labeija dancing through the streets of Bogotá.

1869 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
sorry, im watching eastenders!!
1869 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
bibbles
sorry, im watching eastenders!!

omg ew emmerdale is so better
1869 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
havent watched emmerdale since annie sugden ran the farm and amos was behind the bar!!
1869 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Mariah Carey - 'The Distance ft. Ty Dolla $ign'

Mariah Carey, born March 27, 1969 or 1970, is an American singer, songwriter, actress, record producer, official Christmas ambassador, entrepreneur and star of the abomination that is Mariah's World. She's made only 2 previous appearances in TSC, her best result being 3rd alongside Whitney Houston, which only makes her as successful as Loona. So Stan Loona I guess. Here she is with "The Distance" featuring US singer, songwriter and record producer Ty Dolla $ign.

1869 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
kim tate is returning this week

my friend watches eastenders; her fav is halfway or whatever he's called
1869 days 18 hours ago
Arris
03) It felt like a one big intro. Overall, it was too long and quite messy. Never really took off.
1869 days 18 hours ago
Talian
I’ll start doing comments too

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!