This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2018 - FINALS

Topic » Best of TSC 2018 - FINALS

1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Within Temptation - 'The Reckoning (feat. Jacob Shaddix)'

18) Che'Nelle - 'Criminal'

19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - 'My Way'

20) MNEK - 'Tongue'
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) Panic! At The Disco - 'High Hopes'

22) Felicity - 'Pilot With A Fear Of Heights'

23) Grace Carter - 'Why Her Not Me'

24) Mimoza - 'Love For Days'
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
25) The Driver Era - 'Preacher Man'

26) CupcakKe - 'Duck Duck Goose'

alt:
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
The points go like this

But not only that but you need to send in who came in 13th, 14th, and 15th in case people get disqualified. You CANNOT vote for your own entry.
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 26 songs have now been posted.

You have until Sunday, 10th February at 8 PM BST/3 PM EST to send your votes and comments.

The results announcement will be at 9 PM BST/4 PM EST on the same day.

REMEMBER ABOUT INCLUDING THE 13TH, 14TH AND 15TH PLACES IN CASE OF DQ'S.
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
Copying your comments from SF's is fine btw.
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
If you have qualified to the finals, you are required to comment and vote.

If your acts got eliminated, you are not obliged to do the jury duty, but you are welcome to do it!

Those who failed to vote in their semis MUST do the jury duties in the finals to be invited for TSC339.
1913 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES.
1913 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) VIOLINA - Ranked. Hot mess express, all aboard.
02) Yves (LOONA) - I liked when the production felt subtle in the verses. Unsure about how I feel about the chorus. It's iight.
03) VINAI - Ranked. The drop still catches me off guard despite the fact that I've heard this a decent amount. I wish it wasn't so startling, because I'm super into the rest of it.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - Ranked. Production is just FINE, but Arlissa gives this everything she's got.
05) K/DA - Ranked. Might have slipped a little bit from me since my end of the season list, but still goes off.
06) BELLSAINT - Ranked. Dark and ~classy~ instrumentation.
07) Allie X - Ranked. There are still times where I haven't heard the song in a hot minute that I randomly just start thinking about this chorus.
08) Kim Petras - I think I need my Badge of Homosexuality revoked, because I'm still not that into this. :X
09) Sunmi - Ranked. The CORRECT Sunmi entry and I won't listen to differing opinions on that.
10) Faouzia - Ranked. Short, sweet, gets to the point and doesn't overstay its welcome.
11) Sultan + Shepard - Ranked. I'll readily admit that the vocal, both in terms of quality and style, is easily the best part of it. The production falls a little short, but definitely solid enough to bring this all together.
12) Bishop Briggs - Ranked. Stream "Church of Scars" on any streaming service. I'm not picky.
13) Muddy Magnolias - Ranked. There were times during my ranking that this completely passed right by me without making an impact, so it's definitely something I have to be in the mood for.
14) Mikolas Josef - Ranked. I love it... me gusta?
15) Ava Max - Took a while for it to grow on me, but it did. Probably would have ended up on my year end list if I started compiling it a few weeks later.
16) Tom Grennan - Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
17) Within Temptation - *aggressive whiteness intensifies*
18) Che'Nelle - Ranked. Sing it, baby.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - Ranked. I have absofuckinlutely no idea who is going to win this, but I see this as a dark horse (despite it already being a winner).
20) MNEK - Ranked. You know this is my SONG.
21) Panic! At The Disco - I feel like I can't get away from this song at this point. Regular TSC. Beta. Best of. Radio. Best of finals.
22) Felicity - Ranked. That chorus? Maybe she's born with it... maybe she SNAPPED.
23) Grace Carter - Ranked.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/994f75f2e5c6d33d3a7ebae996b671c2/tenor.gif?itemid=11777574
24) Mimoza - Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
25) The Driver Era - Ranked. Whoa, Felix gets to enter both Preacher Man and Me Gusta?
26) CupcakKe - Ranked. I can make your placement shoot up, like old.faith.ful.when.we.f-
1912 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) VIOLINA - This does bop but when we’re talking about best song of 2018 to be entered in TSC, does this come to mind? I unfortunately have to answer this question in the negative. PREDICTION: 16th-20th
02) Yves (LOONA) - Easily the most forgettable of the three K-pop entries and it won’t be helped with it’s running order death slot. It’s not bad, just unremarkable and that isn’t gonna do well here. PREDICTION: 21st-26th
03) VINAI - This absolutely goes the hell off and LMAO @ putting this right after LOONA. That said, it’s really early in the running order so it most definitely barely scraped by. It’s a shame because I absolutely adore this song and it really works for me. PREDICTION: 21st-26th
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - This is an objectively good song although like LOONA, it is unremarkable as well. It’s a slower jam and it’s between VINAI and K/DA so I can’t imagine it’s gonna bode well for it’s chances. PREDICTION: 21st-26th
05) K/DA - bop bop bop boppity bop bop. Still mad I couldn’t snatch it during the week it was entered. PREDICTION: TOP 5.
06) BELLSAINT - I feel like this is the song that’s gonna do surprisingly average. I feel like it’s one of the songs i remembered the most after it’s initial run but the comments seemed lukewarm at best. I hope it does well though because I totally dig this. PREDICTION: 11th-15th.
07) Allie X - This is probably the hardest song to predict it’s placement. It could easily win this and it could also do absolutely terribly. I think it’s gonna do well though. I never heard this song before the semis and I added it to my playlist so yeah, I dig it. PREDICTION: TOP 5.
08) Kim Petras - Heart to Break is a classic. Kim Petras totally owned 2018 and this song is by far her best work so far, how it will translate here though? Not entirely sure. PREDICTION: 6th-10th.
09) Sunmi - This takes a while to get going but once it does, it goes off. This and BoA’s Woman are probably my favorite entirely K-pop releases of the year. I think it will do fairly well here too. PREDICTION: 11th-15th.
10) Faouzia - I fucking hate this garbage but you already know and you obviously don’t care about my opinions because this is gonna do stupidly well. Hopefully enough people kill it so it won’t win. PREDICTION: TOP 5.
11) Sultan + Shepard - This is admittedly a bop but I fear it will get forgotten in this final. PREDICTION: 16th-20th.
12) Bishop Briggs - God everytime I hear this song it gets worse and worse and idk why. I still respect it and I do like it but I just… i don’t know. PREDICTION: 11th-15th
13) Muddy Magnolias - This is really strong but somehow I don’t think it works as a winner in this. I think it’ll get a lot  of 8s and 10s but miss out to the more iconic songs in here. PREDICTION: 6th-10th.
14) Mikolas Josef - This has a lot of haters but also a lot of people who love it. I’m glad it qualified and wasn’t brutally murdered because I do think it deserves it’s place in the final. I’m bracing for a disappointing finish between Muddy Magnolias and Ava Max tho… PREDICTION: 16th-20th.
15) Ava Max - Another late bloomer for me that I thoroughly enjoy now. That said, it has become such a huge hit that I feel like it might be hurt from that. We’ll see though. PREDICTION: 11th-15th.
16) Tom Grennan - Who the hell voted for this besides bibbles (bless her heart) Why couldn’t we get The Faim instead as the token offensively white song. PREDICTION: 6th-10th.
17) Within Temptation - It’s okay and it’s spot in the running order isn’t bad which makes me think it might actually pull off an upset. My brain says it’s getting very “meh” placement but my gut says this might actually contend for Top 10. I don’t hate it but I also don’t love it. PREDICTION: 16th-20th
18) Che'Nelle - This is definitely one of the most lowkey songs in the final. There isn’t a lot of fanfare about it and besides being a good pop song, it doesn’t really have a “MOMENT”. Will be forgotten. PREDICTION: 21st-26th.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - Y’all already know where this is going for me. That said, I have no idea how you guys are gonna rank this. I’m gonna hope TSC decides to stan talent though and give this the high placement it deserves. PREDICTION: 6th-10th
20) MNEK - Definitely a very big hit-or-miss song in this TSC. The more I listen to it the more I like it but I think it’s unlikely to finish that high. PREDICTION: 21st-26th.
21) Panic! At The Disco - Similarly to Ava Max, I feel like this will lose points for having become a huge hit. It’s a good song but not one that makes me think: “Oh yeah I want this to represent the year 2018 in TSC”. PREDICTION: 16th-20th.
22) Felicity - The song with the biggest margin this year is obviously going to be a contender right off the bat and it’s clear why. This song is really good but it’s not something that excites me which is why it might not win because of the 20-15-12-10 format. Still gonna do really well. PREDICTION: TOP 5.
23) Grace Carter - This is a beautiful song but idk it is kind of boring but it will have it’s fans. This is really hard to predict where it’s gonna finish because I legitimately could see it finish anywhere between like 5th and 20th. PREDICTION: 11th-15th.
24) Mimoza - Do people actually care about this song? I really have trouble seeing this get anything above an 8 on anyone’s ranking. It’s a fine pop song but yeah… idk might be our shockingly low placement of the contest. PREDICTION: 21st-26th.
25) The Driver Era - PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let this be the dark horse contender of this contest. I really would love for nothing more than this song to win but it’s gonna be a tough battle. Stay positive though. PREDICTION: TOP 5. 
26) CupcakKe - God this is going to actually give someone a brain aneurysm when it reaches Top 10 won’t it? I don’t give a shit what people say about this song, it goes the fuck off and her bars are actually really solid. Hopefully the gays don’t split votes too much with things like K/DA and Kim Petras that they pay for it. PREDICTION: 6th-10th.
RECAP:
TOP 5: K/DA, Allie X, Faouzia, Felicity, The Driver Era
6th-10th: Kim Petras, Muddy Magnolias, Tom Grennan, Cupcakke, One Bit & Noah Cyrus
11th-15th: Sunmi, BELLSAINT, Bishop Briggs, Ava Max, Grace Carter
16th-20th: VIOLINA, Sultan & Shepard, Mikolas Josef, Within Temptation, PANIC
21st-26th: VINAI, LOONA, Arlissa & Jonas Blue, Che’Nelle, MNEK, Mimoza
1912 days 14 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) VIOLINA – a messy bop! We love Spanish clean bandit but kinda better!
02) Yves (LOONA) – woops death slot here, it’s fine, but doesn’t stick with me
03) VINAI - Oh dear I think I remember that drop.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - I liked this one I remember the first time, a good lil bop
05) K/DA – A bit of a banger for a song about League of Legends
06) BELLSAINT - I didn’t care for this initially, I feel it’s overblown and trying hard to be something it’s not
07) Allie X - I didn’t remember this, but quite the bop here! I was shakin!
08) Kim Petras - her work with Dr Luke is v problematic, but this is a bo
09) Sunmi - This is pretty well crafted K-Pop music, I like the beat to it and her vocal is good
10) Faouzia - I found that lilt in her voice kinda annoying not gonna lie
11) Sultan + Shepard - yeah the vocal is really what makes this elevated here, good entry
12) Bishop Briggs - Yeah I like her voice, it sets her apart from a lot of the other similar songs in this vein
13) Muddy Magnolias - THIS ONE WAS A BOP!!! I remember it quite well, good to see it back here, I really like it
14) Mikolas Josef - this kinda lacks the cheekiness and charm that Mikolas has usually, meh.
15) Ava Max - idk if I liked this when it first came out but right now it runs through me like diarrhoea
16) Tom Grennan - he seems to be getting hype but this does nothing for me, his voice is grating
17) Within Temptation - evanescence are shook, it’s honestly not terrible for what it is
18) Che'Nelle - This one is more effective than songs similar to it, Laura Rizotto WHO?
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - Yeah, I remember this was a fun one, nothing particularly amazing but It’s a harmless lil bop
20) MNEK - Ah yes, I love this bop, the chorus slaps
21) Panic! At The Disco - absolutely abhor this song
22) Felicity - Yeah this one is cute, it does twee without being annoying or too corny
23) Grace Carter - she has a gorge voice and this is a well crafted song, good entry
24) Mimoza - It’s a cute girl. I don’t like live for it but I think it’s a nice listen
25) The Driver Era - this just kinda irked me lol idek why it just did
26) CupcakKe - a true wordsmith for our generation, big fan as always
1911 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
01) VIOLINA
OG - TOOT - Okay, violins win me over easily, i loved this lmao.
New - TOOT - LMAO, I forgot how much of a bop this was, its just so fun, just yes, yes, yes!!!

02) Yves (LOONA)
OG - TOOT - Solid, doesn't gag me, not big into kpop, no doubt this will do well, probably the best KPOP, i've heard in my 14 TSCs however, still not loving it.
New - TOOT - It's just solid, I can't go any further or any less, just a solid song.

03) VINAI
OG - TOOT - Yeah, the chorus and drop are pretty good but the song doesn't exactly hook me, but it's still one of the better songs so far.
New - TOOT - YES! This song didn't just hook me, it fucking slayed me. So wild.

04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue
OG - TOOT - Love me some Jonas Blue, I also am loving some of this Arlissa lady because she killed the song, I really enjoyed this and it's a song that I can bop to.
New - TOOT - I personally prefer the remix to this remix but this is still great vocals mixed with a great production.

05) K/DA
OG - BOOT - NOPE.
New - BOOT - Yeah truly a massive mess, that I can't stand listening to. Just cringe.

06) BELLSAINT
OG - BOOT - I just had a little disconnect with this, like I feel like the pieces were there and it just didn't fit.
New - TOOT - Oh I don't know what that disconnect was, I thought this was stellar and a show stopper. I really did enjoy this. i truly was not woke.

07) Allie X
OG - BOOT - I don't tend to enjoy these sort of songs, the beat sounded like farting at the start and the vocals just were nothing special, I could see this doing well but it's not for me.
New - BOOT - Still don't get it. Just really weird and sounds like a bad mishmash.

08) Kim Petras
OG - BOOT - She's been lurking on my maybe list for a while but I just find her material to always be lacking and this is no different, it just isn't a great pop song and it kinda reeks of cheese.
New - BOOT - Maybe get a producer who doesn't rape girls and then maybe you'll make good music.

09) Sunmi
OG - BOOT - Not a major fan of this genre, I find the songs always to be dated and this song is no different, it's nice but just ordinary.
New - TOOT - I found this actually pretty fun, I'll never revisit this song but yeah it was a fun song.

10) Faouzia
OG - TOOT - This was good, again lost me a bit in the chorus but quite good, I enjoyed listening to this.
New - TOOT - I grew to love this a lot after TSC and listened to it a lot, a fucking great song.

11) Sultan + Shepard
OG - TOOT - DAMN! That was good, really good entry that showed off a fantastic voice with some modern production.
New - TOOT - Like I have listened to this a lot and the vocals always shake me to the core, its got a good mix and just fucking great.

12) Bishop Briggs
OG - TOOT - I quite liked this, not an absolute gag but there was power to it and it picked me up so gg i guess.
New - TOOT - I love this. So fierce. So strong. So good.

13) Muddy Magnolias
OG - TOOT - I love their voices, however, the song is just my favourite, however, I'm anticipating that this will fare quite well.
New - TOOT - Lol this is just so satisfying to listen to, they both have fantastic voices that sound so well together. The song is quite good and just an all round great listen.

14) Mikolas Josef
OG - Fuck me...I mean TOOT - Yeah umm, pretty solid song, nice voice, could have went off a little more but yeah good.
New - TOOT - Fucking bop and a half, I adore this song. In fact it's my favourite song ever by a Czech Republican and yes I really mean that!!!!

15) Ava Max
OG - TOOT - This song did nothing for me, however, it's not bad enough to boot so it gets a very low toot.
New - TOOT - So I went from neutral to this song then loving it to hating it to being neutral again. So yeah it's ok but it got a toot just bc ik rick is triggered rn.

16) Tom Grennan
OG - TOOT - Oh I loved this voice, a nice change in tempo, a good song, not amazing but the voice was great so that goes a long way.
New - TOOT - The vocals carry this song, it has a nice instrumental but the song itself isn't great but its him who is.

17) Within Temptation
OG - TOOT - While not necessarily my style this song had life which a lot of songs did not have, good.
New - BOOT - Must have been a fucking terrible TSC because i hated this, just too intense for me sorry.

18) Che'Nelle
OG - BOOT - This song bored me, not bad, just boring.
New - TOOT - I actually liked this more this listen, some criminal vocals, not a fantabulous song but the vocals lifted it.

19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus
OG - I was in Africa oops.
New - TOOT - Yeah it's good, a little off for me at times, just something that doesn't make me love it but yeah it's good.

20) MNEK
OG - TOOT - Oh I really liked this, cool beat, definitely stands out and I'll remember this more than most songs here.
New - TOOT - While, I am not in love with this song as i once may have been, I still think it's a great entry and a catchy bop.

21) Panic! At The Disco
OG - TOOT - Super solid entry, I love the instrumental, the vocals, just find it hard to fault.
New - TOOT - I have listened to this a lot and am a bit sensitised but it's a killer pop song!

22) Felicity
OG - TOOT - I quite liked this, not a gag but still very listenable and a nice voice.
New - TOOT - I kind of stan this so hard. I love her vocals, I love the fun of the song. It's an all round great entry.

23) Grace Carter
OG - TOOT - Not exactly groundbreaking, however this song did captivate me, something about it just was beautiful idk.
New - BOOT - Sorry, I just kept getting built for this big bridge or some life in the song and it just didn't come!

24) Mimoza
OG - TOOT - Very solid song, probably going to listen to this after the contest. Really liked this.
New - TOOT - I remember this song having a larger impact on my first listen, I still really like it though and I think it's great all round. Just a good song.

25) The Driver Era
OG - I was in Africa.
New - TOOT - Oh this was sexy, great vocals and an interesting song, just yes.

26) CupcakKe
OG - BOOT - Not her best, sorrrrryyyyyyy
New - BOOT - Sorry I'm still not digging it!
1909 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
01) VIOLINA - I love a cheerful song and this already got me in a good mood and the music is the real highlight and makes me admire it more.
02) Yves (LOONA) - Yeah I’m not so into this one with the voice over being annoying and it’s just very forgettable and isn’t worthy of another listen.
03) VINAI - Girl give me those vocals more because you are outstanding but the music is sadly on a whole new level of bad with that beat drop hurting my ears and downgrades the song.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - This girl’s vocals are on fire and are outstanding but the music during the chorus made it below her standard and I’m angry for that.
05) K/DA - Nope their vocals are already a buzzkill being all over the place and the music is not in that level as everyone else.
06) BELLSAINT - Her voice is the real gem of this song and is so adoring with the power and the music gives it a big impact and between you and me this song gets better every listen.
07) Allie X - This is unique and sadly it is something I’m just not into being to jointy from the beat and I can’t stand those vocals which don’t work well here.
08) Kim Petras - The music gets on my nerves quickly being there in my face and the singer is good at some parts and then she starts screaming like WTF.
09) Sunmi - This is excellent in the way the beat keeps me interested and locked into the song and I just want to dance along to it.
10) Faouzia - I want to be honest, this is my least favourite of her songs with how it is not that memorable and I’m still not that interested in it being overrated.
11) Sultan + Shepard - When she started singing I just fell in love with her vocals being fantastic and then the song certainly backs it up with an insane beat.
12) Bishop Briggs - Yes this is what I wanted to hear with her stealing every scene in the song and those vocals are fricking amazing and is one of my favs.
13) Muddy Magnolias - There are so many different music’s involved and it shows feeling like different songs and it gets annoying very fast in the end.
14) Mikolas Josef - Well I love the beat being very unique and he can certainly sell a song and is a very characteristic singer who could do anything.
15) Ava Max - This is such a grower on me and now I am very much addicted to it with it being very catchy and did I say that I can’t get enough of it.
16) Tom Grennan - Those vocals are just not my type and the song doesn’t do it justice from this listen and I just really don’t like it in the end.
17) Within Temptation - The music tries to stand out but it fails and then gets annoying really fast and gives me a headache and the same applies to the singers.
18) Che'Nelle - You are awesome as a singer delivering this song making me want to clap for how you are the driving force and I love it.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - The chorus is so goddam catchy and I can’t get it out of my head and is making me love it every second it is on and I’m not complaining.
20) MNEK - He is soooo talented in his vocals being the star of the song and it is so memorable with the chorus and the beat being great.
21) Panic! At The Disco - Yeah I don’t care for this with his vocals being iffy and the music very melodramatic and it all doesn’t work.
22) Felicity - Okay I am shook by what I am hearing right now and that is she stands out from that oozing voice and the song is one hell of an awesome beat that I would happily be jamming along to.
23) Grace Carter - She has a great voice but the rest is very much a borefest and I’m already gone and wanting to listen to what is next.
24) Mimoza - Straight away the music makes me want to jump up and down being insanely good and her vocals are also a gem and I very much adore this.
25) The Driver Era - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for bringing this song back because I love it from the bottom of my heart being catchy and very memorable and is one of the few songs I listen to daily.
26) CupcakKe - Yeah I still don’t like her vocals one bit and this song has already got on my nerves with those random noises and I consider this more porn than music.
1909 days 16 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        VIOLINA “Me Calientas” – This song is always a mixed bag for me, I really enjoy the violins but not too keen on the rapping parts.
2.        Yves (LOONA) “New” – Yep this is still not for me, not really my type of music I’m afraid.
3.        VINAI “Parade” – The tinny noises are still a bit off-putting in the beginning and end, but the beat drop and rest of the song are good.
4.        Arlissa & Jonas Blue “Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie” – She has a really good voice and this song is really good
5.        K/DA “POP/STARS” – How this worthless piece of gutter trash is here is beyond me
6.        BELLSAINT “Bang Bang (Remember My Name)” – Still digging the vibe of this and the voice compliments it well
7.        Allie X “Casanova (feat. VERITE)” – This has been has stuck in my head since the semi finals so my appreciation of this song has increased.
8.        Kim Petras “Heart to Break” – This is a bop for days. I never get sick of this song
9.        Sunmi “Heroine” – Surprised this made it, but I do enjoy it. Very catchy but not sure if I would revisit again.
10.        Faouzia “This Mountain” – Still not to sure what I think of this song, I always forget how it goes after I listen to it and it doesn’t leave that much of an impression on me.
11.        Sultan + Shepard “Damn” – Still gives me mild Anastacia vibes. Really enjoy this.
12.        Bishop Briggs “White Flag” – I really want to like this song as it is in no way bad and there are elements I like but as a whole it doesn’t work for me and I don’t enjoy it.
13.        Muddy Magnolias “Devil's Teeth” – Still digging this song, it has been played a lot since it was put in TSC originally.
14.        Mikolas Josef “Me Gusta” – Another great song, probably played it more than “lie to me” at this point tbh.
15.        Ava Max “Sweet But Psycho” – 3rd song that I love in a row, ugh this is going to be hard to give points out!
16.        Tom Grennan “Sober” – It has grown on me from my first listen of it, but it still takes a while to get into the voice.
17.        Within Temptation “The Reckoning” – I’m so happy this made it through, this is definitely my type of music and a possible dark horse in this contest.
18.        Che'Nelle “Criminal” – Like Bishop Briggs this is in no way a bad song, but it just doesn’t stick to me like others do and I never have the urge to relisten to it.
19.        One Bit & Noah Cyrus “My Way” – Love this song, fun and danceable. https://media.giphy.com/media/b53y85cQhsNFu/giphy.gif
20.        MNEK “Tongue” – Another one that I’m surprised made it, his music is not my cup of tea I’m afraid.
21.        Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes” – This song grows on me every time I listen to it, at the moment it is my second favourite panic song after “I write sins not tragedies”.
22.        Felicity “Pilot With A Fear Of Heights” – Great voice, great song
23.        Grace Carter “Why Her Not Me” – This song has a strong chorus, it does face a lot of strong competition so I don’t know how well it will do, but I enjoy it none the less.
24.        Mimoza “Love For Days” – Nice listen, if not a tad forgettable.
25.        The Driver Era “Preacher Man” – Another great song, I really dig his voice and the whole vibe of the song.
26.        CupcakKe “Duck Duck Goose” – Please rise for our national anthem. Legendary artist with iconic lyrics!

Buy and Stream Yoko Ono’s latest album “WARZONE”
1909 days 15 hours ago
Tepr
01) VIOLINA – hmm I liked the violins, and the foreign language elements, it’s a fun upbeat song alright, the vocals clash for me thou, and the song, even thou it was fun, is very forgettable
02) Yves (LOONA) – for what it is, its pretty flawless, it just such a pleasant visual and listening experience
03) VINAI – The video beyond infuriates me, but I’m not judging that. Having not watched it this time, I must admit I enjoyed it more
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue – its actually a proper tune,, not much more I can say that has not being said already!
05) K/DA – Wow! I really wasn’t prepared for how awesome this was, Nice
06) BELLSAINT – what hits you while listening to this song, is the sheer focus on the vocalist and lyrical content. This Is bad because her vocals are so monotone and the lyrics are uninspiring, I mean if this is your focus for the song, then at least make it interesting 
07) Allie X – Now this is song writing and production at its best, its so clever and unique.
08) Kim Petras – she’s overrated to be honest, like this is a fine song, and it builds nicely, the charm just seems to be slowly diminishing for me!
09) Sunmi – this gets seriously better with every listen, just proves the power of repeated listening.
10) Faouzia – props for trying to be different, but I don’t like her voice, it’s a weird combination of dull & strange, and the arrangement of the song, is just poor! Shame, had so much potential 
11) Sultan + Shepard – Gosh that voice is as dull as a dishwasher! The best bit of the entire song was the last couple of seconds when she stopped singing!
12) Bishop Briggs – so I’ve being trying to understand why I dislike this song for a while now, and it suddenly hit me! Its shit! No seriously its actually okay, it progresses nicely during the second half, my main problem with it is that she is shouting the lyrics,, if you need to shout your vocals to manifest feeling and emotion in the listener, then that’s a sign of lacklustre song in the first place!
13) Muddy Magnolias – this was much better this time, maybe it’s to do with my mood or something but I was really enjoying this a lot more this round 
14) Mikolas Josef – hmm its okay, it’s a bit repetitive, especially towards the end, but I did enjoy it
15) Ava Max – the chorus is catchy but there’s something really dull about it.
16) Tom Grennan – well now, it’s okay, but I don’t really see what’s so good about this, sure it’s has the loud energetic and catchy vibe to it, but its missing soul and emotion in its delivery!
17) Within Temptation – this type of alternative metal has been done to death already at this stage, for something released in 2018 is sounds very out dated 
18) Che'Nelle – Gosh speaking of outdated!! Is this supposed to be good? This is really one of the most boring and generic songs I have heard in a long time.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – another okay but underwhelming one, its very tedious, like don’t get me wrong I understand the appeal to a lot these songs
20) MNEK – Ya, this really has lost its charm for me! Its still good, but every time I listen to it, I enjoy it less
21) Panic! At The Disco – what an incredibly boring pop rock song! I’ve heard it all before…
22) Felicity – Very overrated, I can’t believe how many points this won with! I really do not see anything cool, unique or creative about this to warrant such a response, it just a substandard, generic, dull, uninspiring pop song that relies on clichés, hooks, beats, and rhythms that are employed to death in hundreds if not thousands of similar songs. Where’s the passion? where’s the individual personality? and the unique artistic performance here? It doesn’t exist. 
23) Grace Carter – oh thank you for this, stunning vocals and lyrics, a very simple song, and that’s all this needs to be because there’s enough personality and passion in the vocals to carry it as it builds nicely, would of liked more of a bang at the end… but very nice song.
24) Mimoza – oh gawd, this was painful to endure, prob the most repetitive and tedious song of the contest
25) The Driver Era – strong song to be honest, stand outs from the bunch
26) CupcakKe – Yes please.. its Saturday and I needed this song.. thank you

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!