This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2018 - FINALS

Topic » Best of TSC 2018 - FINALS

1900 days 17 hours ago
Amanyaman
cause the first through third in player vote didn't have enough total to beat cupcakke
1900 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Cos he's not posting still and you are!
1900 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
oh ok! sad times
1900 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Yeah Rod, I get it, but I was talking to Charlie, not to you.
1900 days 17 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
How about we stop caring about fake Eurovision Contests on Tengaged.com

these are supposed to be for fun with no guidelines on how to vote.
1900 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
ELIZABETH EDEN HARRIS
1900 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Yeah Dallas, I get it, but I thought you were talking to me!
1900 days 17 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I don’t wanna start anything drama wise but can we PLEASE be fair and stop referring to certain songs as ‘white’. Nobody would ever make an opposing reference and if they did, they’d rightfully be banned. Equality MEANS equality.
That’s alll I want to say. ❤️
1900 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
Really bad winner. It would be fine if she wins a regular edition but a "Best of" edition?? No sorry...

I suporte Dallas, I thought this contest is about music and fun,not about trolling...

But congrats :)
1900 days 16 hours ago
TheGoodMan
A LEGEND HAS BEEN CROWNED
1900 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
I CANT BREATHE I CANT BELIEVE I WON BEST OF WITH CUPCAKKE LMFAOOOOO

Oh and thanks for giving Allie X top ten :)
1900 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
And TO BE FAIR, Cupcakke actually was my best scoring entry of the second half of 2018. Maybe if y’all voted for my garbage kpop none of this would have happened!!!
1900 days 14 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
LOOL honestly congrats. You know it isn’t my thing but it was an excellent win and fair & square!
Allie is epic. 😃
1900 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*waits for people to come at Alexito like they came at me a few days ago for calling Cupcakke a troll*
1899 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
this result is the worst lmao I thought Cupcakke's entry was the worst in her regular week let alone this...I just don't get it but congrats I guess

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!