This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2018 - FINALS

Topic » Best of TSC 2018 - FINALS

1912 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
1. VIOLINA - I don’t know how well this will do in the finals when the competition is so tight. I praised this song for not taking itself too seriously in the semis but I think that’s gonna disservice them in the finals. Or not, who knows?
2. Yves (LOONA) - I’m a little surprised to see this make finals, but I’m glad it did. I wouldn’t call myself a full blown stan, which I’m fine with considering LOONA stans are getting to be just as intolerable as BTS stans, but that doesn’t discredit the genuine bop that this song is. STAN LOONA.
3. VINAI - I guess relistening to this song a few more times has gotten me used to the drop a little bit. I still think it’s very out of place, but nonetheless another pleasant song.
4. Arlissa & Jonas Blue - Kinda wish I submitted Paloma Faith only so I could see if it would do any better than this song or lose to it again BY ONE POINT. I’m really not bitter though because I absolutely adore this song. It’s undeniably catchy.
5. K/DA - I can not tell you how many times I’ve listened to this song. I can not tell you how many times I get hyped up every time it comes up on my shuffle. 2 out of 7 (G)I-DLE members and those other white bitches did that.
6. BELLSAINT - It’s pleasant. Admittedly I don’t think I get as crazy about it as I did when I first heard it, but I still think it’s a great entry. A little slower than I usually go for, but I think the instrumentation and the vocals make up for that.
7. Allie X - I waited like seven goddamn contests to finally submit this entry and I’m so glad it won when it was originally submitted. Everyone I’ve shown this song to irl has ended up loving it. Hope it does well!
8. Kim Petras - LMAO I saw Steve’s comment and I’m afraid I’m in the same boat :x It’s not a bad song whatsoever, I just don’t go crazy about her like I know some other gays do. I at least like her Halloween song that was submitted!
9. Sunmi - A legend in the kpop industry. Literally everything she’s done since Gashina is such a success. This isn’t super in your face, but the buildup is absolutely wonderful. Really excited to see what she does next year!
10. Faouzia - She’s got a great voice, and the song builds up quite nicely. It does end a bit abruptly, and I don’t think it ends leaving as much impact as I would like, but it’s a decent track.
11. Sultan + Shepard - Admittedly it’s a little lackluster when you’re comparing it to so many other amazing tracks. I think the problem is that it’s just a little one note and a little repetitive. I like it but overall I don’t know where it’ll fall in my rankings.
12. Bishop Briggs - Goddamn I really need to listen to this bitch more often. She’s really got so much talent and tracks that absolutely slap. I can see her doing really well even in a finals.
13. Muddy Magnolias - I’m glad this entry made finals. I know it won but I always think of it as a dark horse entry. This kind of pop-country fusion is how you get the gays to bop to anything even remotely country sounding. I really hope this does well.
14. Mikolas Josef - Yeah the chorus does absolutely nothing for me. It definitely has potential, but it’s just not coming together for me. I wasn’t a big fan of it during the semis and I’m afraid not much has changed from then until finals. I’m sure it’s gonna do well anyways though.
15. Ava Max - I was absent in TSC when this was submitted but I did hear it before the semis and I thought it was a cute little track. Like I wasn’t blown away by it, but it’s something I’d definitely relisten to again. When you compare it to the entire finals lineup though I find it to be middle of the road.
16. Tom Grennan - I’m afraid this doesn’t do much for me. The voice still kinda throws me off but I’ve gotten used to it. I can see why many others would like this, but I don’t think I’m a fan.
17. Within Temptation - I think everything about this entry is a little too bombastic. Like there’s nothing in this song that’s soft to give it a little relief. It’s just all so in your face.
18. Che’Nelle - She keeps up the momentum in this song. The pacing in this song is just absolutely perfect. It’s always keeps going and never loses steam. I could see this being a dark horse entry as well.
19. One Bit & Noah Cyrus - I still bop to this song ever since I originally heard it in TSC. I really didn’t think I would ever like something as much as this by someone like Noah Cyrus, but damn this really fucking slaps.
20. MNEK - There’s something really special about this song. I never get bored listening to it. It always stays fresh even almost a year after it was originally submitted. So iconic.
21. Panic! At The Disco - I feel like I can't get away from this song at this point. Regular TSC. Beta. Best of. Radio. Best of finals. (Yeah, I just copy and pasted Steve’s comment. Sue me.)
22. Felicity - This feels like something that would do well in TSC years ago. I’m still kinda surprised this won by a landslide, because I really don’t get THAT crazy about it when I listen to it. But I can see the hype I guess.
23. Grace Carter - Ehhhh I mean it’s not a bad track, but we’ve just heard so many other banging tracks and this entry is just not doing it for me like some other entries are.
24. Mimoza - I feel bad at this point because it just feels like something I should be into, but ever since I heard it originally I just never thought much about this song after listening and relistening. I think this will do better out of both of Steve’s entries though.
25. The Driver Era - I could see this doing really well. The chorus is my favorite part. The verses don’t do anything for me. As a whole package I’m like 75% sold.
26. CupcakKe - Pretty much I would let NicoleF know that she is a fat cunt, and, um, the shoes that she gave me… were NOT something that I would particularly buy for myself, they were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman, so if that’s the case, she should’ve put them back on the rack, and she should never even purchased them, because she was unqualified to own those shoes, if that’s the case. And um, I think NicoleF is just a disgrace. She’s a disgrace to humanity, and she’s a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy, and, um, she just doesn’t have the vernacular that she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times, and told her that she was fly, hot, and sexy and beautiful, and she’s nothing like that. She’s nothing of the sort.
1912 days 8 hours ago
Arris
01) Good. Catchy. Fun.
02) Overrated. All over the place.
03) Pretty cool. Modern. Cheap drop.
04) Good. Fun. Upbeat
05) Catchy. Too much going on. Idk.
06) 90's vibe. Nice spin.
07) Dated. Still really fun.
08) Cute. She's adorable.
09) Pretty good.
10) Good vocals. Okay track. A bit boring.
11) Ok. Underwhelming. Doesn't go anywhere.
12) Boring. Yawn
13) Okayish. Not special.
14) Catchy. Dancey. Overrated.
15) Iconic. Godly. Amazing. Masterpiece. Winner.
16) Pretty good. Enjoyable. 
17) Cliché. Wannabe-epic. Big chorus.
18) All right. Good vocals. Repetitive chorus.
19) Lacks personality.
20) It won lmao? Irritatig
21) I'm. In love. With. This. Track
22) Avant-grand. Very good. Cohesive.
23) Slow. Not bad. A bit hook lacking.
24) Pretty good. She's pretty too. a CONTENDAH.
25) Good. Catchy. Fun
26) Haters. Gonna. Hate. Good.
1912 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) VIOLINA - It feels familiar, the sound is alright, it's decent.

02) Yves (LOONA) - Production is alright and overall tolerable but not a bop.

03) VINAI -  I tried to get into this, saw it get ranked by others but it's not pulling me in and sounds cheap to me.

04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue -  Never understood the Jonas Blue hype, I have yet to feel anything with there material, girl can technically sing but nothing about this track does anything for me and I do not like it.

05) K/DA - Sounds better then the 1st time I listened to it, it's not nearly as bad as I remember it being but at the end of the day it's just nothing special to me.

06) BELLSAINT - Her voice is interesting but the production is a miss for me. It has potential but never quite comes together for me. It's simply nothing special.

07) Allie X -  I ranked this and have it on my player and can't say that about many other song on this list so….

08) Kim Petras - Production is very 80's feel which I enjoy but her voice doesn't grab me and at parts very grating, If someone with a good voice sung this I could bop to it but alas it's this chick.

09) Sunmi -  I wasn't here for it's debut, and for it's genre I like her voice and the song isn't bad but at the same time I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

10) Faouzia - I remember really liking this the 1st time I heard it but when I went back to it I was less impressed, it loss it's appeal for me.

11) Sultan + Shepard - It has appeal to it but yet I get bored of it rather quick.

12) Bishop Briggs - I like her and there is parts I really like but just not 100% feeling it and was shocked it won, chorus Is lacking for me.

13) Muddy Magnolias - It's decent but not really my thing, chorus grabs me though and makes it memorable.

14) Mikolas Josef - I ranked this #1 so ya it's my favorite.

15) Ava Max - Love this one too, also had this ranked.

16) Tom Grennan - The way he sings this is interesting but the production is so not my thing, it's just not pulling me in.
1912 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
17) Within Temptation - Not sure if Carpark North would of qualified if I had voted but I obviously like the genre so glad this did though it's not their strongest material it's been awhile since they released something this decent.

18) Che'Nelle - I like her voice but the sound and style isn't my thing.

19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - My winning song so duh of course I'm bopping.

20) MNEK - I'm just not a fan of his voice, I should like this, it's my style but his voice ruins it for me and I can't get into it. I know I don't love him. The chorus though stuck out more this go and overall not as bad as I remembered it being. 

21) Panic! At The Disco - I like Panic! But I'm not a fan of this production, mainly it's the chorus I just don't like. Freddie Mercury vibes were nice though.

22) Felicity - This one has good elements to it, good voice, not crazy about the chorus but overall the song is tolerable.
1912 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
23) Grace Carter - Another one with a good voice but a boring production.

24) Mimoza - I remember there being another song in the same contest that was similar in style which I liked much more, this is ok but not something that really excites me.

25) The Driver Era - still not in love with his voice and the chorus doe nothing for me, though it may once again get a penis point.

26) CupcakKe - I liked some of this but overall not feeling it and just a bit too gimmicky.
01) VIOLINA -  Lol at this being entered in the best of. You’re all welcome for me introducing you all to this messy masterpiece haha. :p I mean I think it’s probably one of the most iconic entries ever in ESCT. :p

02) Yves (LOONA) - Another very solid entry. Her dancing is iconic as is the way she stares at the apple haha :p I liked this. :)

03) VINAI -  Another song I had practically forgotten about, pretty enjoyable tbh, even if it’s a little cliché and cheesy hahae :p

04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - Yeah it’s fine. Her vocal is great, not overly keen on the funny noises in the chorus.

05) K/DA - This shouldn’t work on paper, but it just does. I love (G)I-DLE and everyone here is great. This was a great year for League of Legend theme tunes as both of them got 2nd haha :p

06) BELLSAINT -  This is one of my favourite songs, I had this in reserve for a year or so and I didn’t want to enter it in case everyone shat on it. I’m glad it won, I think it’s stun…honestly…stun…

07) Allie X - I’m pretty sure I liked this at the time and I really like this here as well.  I’m not sure if it’s going to stand out here as much as it did in a normal contest.

08) Kim Petras - Purple penis tower ftw. She sounds a little screechy in places, but the whole song is solid. :)

09) Sunmi - I like the build to the chorus a lot, the whole thing is really solid and I can see why Rod chose this again over some other really solid KPOP songs.

10) Faouzia - Stunnnnnnnnn….easily my favourite song by her. Interesting, unique and flawless. I wish I could sing like her…so much soul.

11) Sultan + Shepard - Easily one of my favourite songs ever from TSC, so totally in my taste range. Low raspy voice, great progression, great instrumental…everything is stunnnnnnnnn :)

12) Bishop Briggs -  I have no idea why this wasn’t entered for the UK in esct instead, this is by fair their superior song in my opinion and I think this is Rick’s chance to win Best of two years in a row.

13) Muddy Magnolias - Stunning. If there is one song that will rival Bishop briggs imo…it’s gonna be this one. STUN STUN…brilliant from start to finish.

14) Mikolas Josef - In full this sounds really good, but in a 25 second highlight it doesn’t sound as good (ESCT reference). This is one of the more iconic entries of this year and I prefer this over his Eurovision song…I don’t like the blah blah blah bits though haha :p

15) Ava Max - lol One of the best songs from 2018 period.

16) Tom Grennan -  I think this is now my favourite song by him, very enjoyable.

17) Within Temptation -  One of my favourite songs of the year. It just sounds so anthemic…just stunnnnn This contest had two of my favourite entries of the year and they’re both here in this contest…fuck my life how am I going to vote?

18) Che'Nelle - Sultry and sexy, a great voice and I hope this does well here as it is gorgeous.

19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus -  I really like this too and you spotted a hit before it was a hit Scott as I still hear this on the radio, very enjoyable.

20) MNEK - This was a little bit of a shock first winner of the contest for me, I mean I liked it but I was surprised by how much love there was for it haha. :p

21) Panic! At The Disco -  I mean it’s OK, but I have never really gotten into this. Maybe it’s the fact that it was entered in TSC and then BETA one week later and then it was repeatedly played on the radio haha. :p

22) Felicity - Great voice. I thought this was going to pop more than it did as I remember this winning. I like the build with the drums at the end.

23) Grace Carter - I had a real touch choice between this and Alice Chater, I love both songs but I thought this was slightly more original. I love it of course. Stun.

24) Mimoza -  I remember this being a clear favourite from the contest. Strong from start to finish, magical and nearly perfection.

25) The Driver Era - Yeah I enjoyed this, I’m not sure if it stands out here like some of the other winners, but it’s fine. :D

26) CupcakKe - Not my favourite by her, but she’s going to get first one day. :p
1911 days 22 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) VIOLINA - This is pleasant enough. I feel like it might get lost in the other songs in this contest. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
02) Yves (LOONA) - so this is the bitch that I always see people talking about? No. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
03) VINAI - *eye roll* Lucky for Felix this at least stands out a little bit because everything else has been so blended white nonsense so far. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - I like Jonas Blue, I felt like I was going to like this more than I actually did in the end. It just kind of existed. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
05) K/DA - This was robbed in a tie for the win IIRC, time to get it to the finals this time and see if it can snag a win. Prediction: TOP 3
06) BELLSAINT - I mean this is definitely a quality entry. It's not the sort of thing that I will give high points to because its not bubblegum pop enough but you know. Prediction: TOP 10
07) Allie X - Ugh all of this nonsense just blends together. All of the winners, are unsurprisingly, boring. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
08) Kim Petras - *gays screaming* Prediction: TOP 5
09) Sunmi - God bless the fact that at least this was different from all the other K-pop garbage that is normally entered. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
10) Faouzia - The fact that this won the first time is questionable, apparently having a flower crown in a video is a sure sign of a winner. CC: Mimoza. Prediction: TOP 3
11) Sultan + Shepard - This kind of bops I was hoping for a bit more but it's better than a lot of the other winners so thats that. Prediction: TOP 10
12) Bishop Briggs - I feel like this is one of those "indie" artists that the gays really like and its another one I don't get. She's ok. I appreciate that she has my last name in her name. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
13) Muddy Magnolias - Why does every winner of TSC sound exactly the same to me...I really don't get it. I think this was the best of them though. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
14)  Mikolas Josef - Bleh Felix just loves this because he wants Mikolas to fuck him. I mean it's ALRIGHT but it's not really a standout in this for me. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
15) Ava Max - This was very recently one of my songs of the week, I love love love this song now and I apologize about what I thought the first time if I played and didnt like it. Prediction: TOP 10
16) Tom Grennan - *aggressive whiteness intensifies* Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
17) Within Temptation - Shook its even here. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
18) Che'Nelle - I wish she was more mainstream because she's really got a good voice and I feel like she can do a variety of things. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
19) One Bit, Noah Cyrus - The amount of times I've had to hear this song because of Felix is truly nauseating. I do like it though, just nowhere near the level he likes this. Prediction: TOP 10
20) MNEK - I have hated MNEK from the second he did a song with Zara Larsson. Honestly what the actual hell is going on in this contest I DIDNT HATE THIS... Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
21) Panic! At The Disco - I saw them in concert recently and it was a good show. I like the song. I'm surprised it did so well in TSC. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
22) Felicity - Holy mama that placed 1st with a lot of points last time. This is very very typical TSC I feel like, in the regard that I understand why it does well but it wont for me. Prediction: WINNER
23) Grace Carter - I feel like the epitome of a catch submission is "vaguely pleasant enough but not enough for me to remember it". Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
24) Mimoza - I remember this song, I believe I gave it a 12 because everything was bland and basic in that contest. Its gonna have a tough time in this one though. Prediction: OUT OF TOP 10
25) The Driver Era - Another TSC favorite that won't do well with me but will make it through with flying colors anyways. GIRL IN A BATHTUB! Prediction: TOP 5
26) CupcakKe - This deserved to be in Best Of so much, I love it. Poor Bibbles is gonna have a heart attack when this makes finals. Prediction: Fingers crossed TOP 10
1911 days 18 hours ago
Amanyaman
1)Violina:  This was pretty irritating to be honest, not a fan.
2) Yves(LOONA):Not my thing but wow this is really good actually.  It falls a bit flat though
3) Vinai: Eh this was okay, not really my thing but I can see the appeal
4)   Arlissa and Jonas Blue:  Gorgeous voice, the song itself is sorta eh though but she lifts it up a bit
5) K/DA: I maybe would’ve kinda liked this in highschool but not a fan of this.  Kinda gives me same feelings as Violina’s song but I admit this one is stronger for me.  It’s overall not bad for what it is.
6)  Bellsaint-Ehh this is okay feels a bit forced and overly dramatic/produced. She has a reallypretty voice though.
7)  Allie X ft Verite: Okay I really really like this lol. Always been a Verite fan but never really listened to Allie X.  I can see this being stuck in my head this week
8) Kim Petras: I was never able to get into this and I still can’t get into it.
9) Sunmi:Not my thing but this was fun at least and it is kind of a grower.
10)Faouzia:Oooh nice opening and strong voice.I really enjoy this!
11) Sultan+Sheppard:Nice sultry voice and style and some anthemic clapping.This is quite good.
12)Bishop Briggs:  I always found her kinda overrated but this song has really grown on me since in the contest. 
13)Muddy Magnolias: This is still a bop!! Country,soul, indie, pop all in one.  I really like this song.  Strong all throughout but the chorus especially is really good.
14)Mikolas Josef: I find the chorus annoying just cause I am no into this trend of one Spanish word songs.  Overall it’s fun though.
15)Ava Max:This is pretty good, I like the chorus.  Not too much of a fan of her voice though.
16) Tom Grennan: This is also pretty over dramatic but I am a sucker for those strings and his raspy voice works really well with this song.  Nice entry.
17)Within Temptation: Another song I would’ve liked more in highschool.  It’s alright but not my thing.
18) Che'Nelle:  Nice voice.  Oh this kinda lost me at the chorus though.  It’s still good but was expecting more from the build up.
19) One Bit And Noah Cyrus:  Nah not into the arrangement or her voice :/
20)  MNEK: This was good until that drop yikes lol.
21) Panic! At The Disco: Eh this is overplayed on the radio but it’s actually pretty good. Nice chorus.
22)   Felicity:Her voice is amazing and I’ve always found this song really fun and a nice mix of genres.
23)Grace Carter:This started off really good but didn’t really go anywhere.  Really nice tone to her voice though and I liked the last minute.
24)Mimoza:Oh wow, this definitely stands out in this line-up as far as her voice and style of the song.  Lyrically kinda weak though.
25)The Driver Era:  Okay this is really good.  Nice drop.  Yeah this is a solid entry.
26) CupcakKe: No thanks.  I don’t get the appeal to this but whatever, I still expect this to get top 10.
1911 days 17 hours ago
krrais
01) VIOLINA : It's.. ok? I guess it's fun but overall the song is very cheesy it comes off a bit annoying, can't say I'm a fan.
02) Yves (LOONA) : Super pretty song, top 3 LOONA solo for sure!
03) VINAI : This is such a big bop, the chorus and the drop are incredible.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue : What a voice!
05) K/DA : Never been too crazy about this song but it's definitely a good song, the beat is amazing.
06) BELLSAINT : There are some meh parts but some amazing ones as well, overall good song.
07) Allie X : Loves their attitude so much, still a great song that I listen to every now and then.
08) Kim Petras : The disney song, it's fun, maybe it gets tiring after a while.
09) Sunmi : Queen of South Korea.
10) Faouzia : Still can't beat her first TSC song but this is pretty great, I can't explain how I'm feeling about her voice, it's just incredible.
11) Sultan + Shepard : Some abrupt changes throughout the song but overall this keeps me entertained throughout, both the music and her voice are great.
12) Bishop Briggs : Good song, but the appeal wears off after some listens.
13) Muddy Magnolias : This is good and I like it however I feel like I should've really loved this song, something just is not clicking with me, not sure what it is.
14) Mikolas Josef : King of ESC, incredibly fun song.
15) Ava Max : Oh I love this song! It's pretty basic but the kind that I totally live for.
16) Tom Grennan : He's an incredible singer but I've never been a fan of this song.
17) Within Temptation : It's shouty but like the perfect amount, kinda surprised to see something like this here but I'm here for it.
18) Che'Nelle : Her singing feels kind of forced, the song is a bit too slow for my liking as well.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus : Fun and catchy song, she's very talented.
20) MNEK : Big big big bop, love everything about this.
21) Panic! At The Disco : Love this song so so so so much, one of my favorites of 2018 for sure.
22) Felicity : Fantastic song, top notch vocals + production.
23) Grace Carter : This is very beautiful and I can really feel the emotion in not just her voice but the music as well, woah!
24) Mimoza : Crrrrazy fun song, her voice and the music blend just perfectly, love this so much.
25) The Driver Era : Fantastic beat, great energy throughout, super cool song.
26) CupcakKe : Nice rap.
1911 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) VIOLINA        omg remember that controversy
02) Yves (LOONA)        pretty bland
03) VINAI        i can't believe felix has one of the better bops this round.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue        okay... boppin a little
05) K/DA        I mean.... is ... a.... bop
06) BELLSAINT        i mean it was good. but like i'm not gonna go to listen to it later
07) Allie X        i have to be in a lesbian mood for this
08) Kim Petras        i mean it's alright but overhyped still
09) Sunmi        this isn't Gashina
10) Faouzia        after a bunch of other ones recently... this is like... meh
11) Sultan + Shepard        i mean... another bop
12) Bishop Briggs        honestly overrated
13) Muddy Magnolias        this? won?
14) Mikolas Josef        i can't believe felix has 2 qualifiers and will give more points to this one
15) Ava Max        yea... i feel like i was okay with this the first time too
16) Tom Grennan        this was slightly better than Banners
17) Within Temptation        this is something i was forced into listening to again...
18) Che'Nelle        points from everyone?
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus        at least his makes sense for winning
20) MNEK        he has better bops. but it's still good
21) Panic! At The Disco        i mean not their best, not their worst
22) Felicity        meh.... another one i'll forget about at some point
23) Grace Carter        ballad ballad ballad
24) Mimoza        wow a good female vocalist.. revolutionary
25) The Driver Era        yea... i have a feeling this will be top 10
26) CupcakKe        do i know all the lyrics... yes... does bibbs judge me... yes
1911 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) VIOLINA • “VIOLINA        Me Calientas (ft. Emily J & Meriam Bosa)                Female violin latina pop mess iconic slay me vomit on it etc”
02) Yves (LOONA) • I hate that I like this, but here we are. It’s a bit vanilla, but I really like the whole vibe.
03) VINAI • This doesn’t go off as much as I remember it, though I guess the shock value had something to do with that. Still very good as far as EDM goes, really like it.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue • This hasn’t aged particularly well unfortunately, though I still adore Arlissa’s vocals. Has some good moments and some not so good moments.
05) K/DA • Wouldn’t be surprised if this got the win tbh. Wouldn’t be mad either, it’s still a bop.
06) BELLSAINT • I always forget just how great this is until listening to it, but that’s okay because I’m always positively surprised when I do. Everything comes together in this to make something so so gorgeous.
07) Allie X • Still an absolute banger, possibly my favourite Allie song. Probably one of the best choruses of the year. 
08) Kim Petras • “*gays screaming*” guilty as charged. I underrated this in the actual contest but I obviously won’t do this gem dirty here. Give her a TSC win already!
09) Sunmi • The chorus is definitely the best part about this, though it’s not really my thing.
10) Faouzia • SUCH A GROWER. Vocally amazing, really like the instrumentation, love love love.
11) Sultan + Shepard • This has a good first time impact but other than her voice the song’s a bit unremarkable revisiting it.
12) Bishop Briggs • She used to be really love/hate with me but I’m so glad she’s more love now. This is pretty damn excellent.
13) Muddy Magnolias • https://thoughtcatalog.com/sylvie-quinn/2018/04/101-compliments-to-say-to-special-someone-because-they-deserve-to-know-how-much-they-mean-to-you/
14) Mikolas Josef • Czech Republic I’m so sorry sweetie. I think I said before that I preferred this to Lie to Me. I would like to retract that statement, this is somehow worse.
15) Ava Max • Aged like milk. Not that I ever particularly liked it, but y’know. Never gonna like this, but that’s okay, because a lot of people do.
16) Tom Grennan  • My favourite song of his for sure. Doesn’t necessarily having amazing replay value but still a very good listen.
17) Within Temptation • Still absolutely brilliant. The instrumentation to this is EVERYTHING.
18) Che'Nelle • Good voice, okay song. Wasn’t into it as much as I probably should’ve been.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus • Good song, and a worthy TSC winner, but at the end of the day a fairly standard bop, so doesn’t stand out in the same way other entries in this final do.
20) MNEK • Not necessarily one of my favourites of the year, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bopping every time I listened to it.
21) Panic! At The Disco • I get it, I don’t particularly like it. Gets a bit irritating after a while.
22) Felicity • Unpopular opinion: I never really *loved* this as much as most people seemed to. Undoubtedly solid, especially the chorus (although it still sounds painfully familiar), I just don’t particularly love it. Idk.
23) Grace Carter • S T U N N I N G. Flawless. Gorgeous song, has not left my playlist since it appeared in TSC.
24) Mimoza • Definitely benefited from being in a pretty dire contest, but it’s still a fairly solid winner.
25) The Driver Era • Better than I remember it being, but not hugely my thing. Falls a little flat after a good chorus.
26) CupcakKe • Lmao I’m glad this is here, CupcakKe is an essential part of TSC. Unironically slaps.
1911 days 12 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
VIOLINA ~ Sweet, quirky and fun. The shouty bits slightly ruin it but I’ve always enjoyed this one.
Yves (LOONA) ~ Unsure how this will go down as it’s a bit chilled but I really like it, kinda adorable.
VINAI ~ Honestly the verses are so meh, but I’m thrown off guard by the funky chorus every time, decent song.
Arlissa & Jonas Blue ~ Arlissa has real soul and I loveee her, the song itself has kinda saturated for me now but it’s still a good entry.
KD/A ~ Such an infectious song xD I kinda LOVE that chorus.
BELLSAINT ~ It’s a Very well written song, and I also really love the instrumental. Bit slow but still good.
Allie X ~ Queens! It’s rare for Allie NOT to slay me tbh. Great song.
Kim Petras ~ A bit basic and she has hugely better work out there, but I’m finding this is really growing on me? Ooo. She needs to get big imo, I’m certain people outside of her crowd will enjoy her.
Sunmi ~ Slaps a bit, but not my favourite by her. It’s still good!
Faouzia ~ Really good. Love the tones/falsettos in her voice, her best winner!
Sultan + Shepherd ~ Sounding very nicely vintage, and vocally she reminds me of Paloma. Perhaps a bit gappy and as pretty much all the songs are good, it’s hard to predict how it’ll do, but it’s verrr good.
Bishop Briggs ~ YESSS QUEEN. One of my favourites.
Muddy Magnolias ~ A bit like S+S, it’s so gloriously vintage. She’s giving me Aretha vibes, I dig it.
Mikolas Josef ~ I like it, me gusta. Hot voice ;)
Ava Max ~ I still like it xD nah it’s really catchy.
Tom Grennan ~ Oh, King <3 <3 YUP I love this.
Within Temptation ~ FUCKING EPIC! Love it.
Che’Nelle ~ Love her vocal, not overly keen on the song, though.
One Bit & Noah Cyrus ~ Simplistic and still a bop, pretty good.
MNEK ~ ithinkiloveyou ithinkyouretheone! It’s standing out actually, nicely done.
Panic! At The Disco ~ Still loving it!
Felicity ~ One of the best choruses of the year. Such a fab song.
Grace Carter ~ Talking To Catch about this was great, she is super clever as although it’s about her own personal situation, there will be MILLIONS of people who can do the same with their own. Honestly, probably one of the best ballads entered this year... I’m not big on ballads so consider that huge praise.
Mimoza ~ Aww dis a cute song. Not overwhelming but I can totes see why it won. Also she is so stunning, gah, not jealous at all!
The Driver Era ~ Ohyes! One of my favourite winners actually, go Pat!
CupcakKe ~ the contest finished with TDE, not this shower of shite.
1911 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) VIOLINA - surprisingly too buggegum pop for me
02) Yves (LOONA) - The better KPOP of the SF1. Still mehh tho.
03) VINAI - I'll mean yeah this kinda goes off but not memorable
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - YES A BANGER WE STANNNNN
05) K/DA -  this is just meh kpop
06) BELLSAINT -  For a winner, I think this is very safe. The chorus for me needs to go ALL THE WAY and it doesn't.
07) Allie X - I was this song's winning points so I think it's fair to say I love it.
08) Kim Petras - I mean my opionin on this has changed. I stan this 100%
09) Sunmi -  I mean weve seen better KPOP
10) Faouzia - I get circus vibes with this. its fine
11) Sultan + Shepard -  I like this more than I did but idk if it’s my fav
12) Bishop Briggs -  I mean this is on that UK advert isnt it. Like it.
13) Muddy Magnolias -  I've never seen the appeal of this one.
14) Mikolas Josef - good follow up single toot!
15) Ava Max - legit one of the best songs of the year
16) Tom Grennan - Oooh I like this. kinda forgetabble tho
17) Within Temptation - pop rock? toot
18) Che'Nelle - she should be drf because she’s an icon. Prefer fierece tho
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - YES A BANGER WE STANNNNNN 2.0
20) MNEK -  I wasn't crazy about this in TSC301 but I love it.
21) Panic! At The Disco - YEah this is stellar
22) Felicity - a good song. BOOP. strong
23) Grace Carter -  I like this but odds are I forget about it when giving points
24) Mimoza - I cant remember this from tsc but i stan
25) The Driver Era - one of the more memorable tsc entries this year toot
26) CupcakKe - LEGEND
1911 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) VIOLINA - 'Me Calientas (feat. Emily J & Meriam Bosa)' I could have copied the comments from the semi-finals, but where the fun would have been? The chorus is childish, but the violins are attractive. Everything else is very good.
02) Yves (LOONA) - 'New' I see nothing interesting in this entry. A catchy vibe, but very banal.
03) VINAI - 'Parade' The pure definition of musical trash. So much non-sense noise.
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - 'Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie' After those 3 songs I almost fall asleep. I still don't get why mediocrity is always overrated in TSC.
05) K/DA - 'POP/STARS (feat. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)' All I can say is that this is the most decent between the last 4. Catchy chorus.
06) BELLSAINT - 'Bang Bang (Remember My Name)' The running order will help this in my table. It's a quality song, but it just doesn't give that little expected extra.
07) Allie X - 'Casanova (feat. VERITE)' This sound is the winning recepy in TSC. Even though I hear it in more than half of the songs so far. Happily they will cancel each other. Or maybe we just like the vulgar words in this case? We're waiting for Cuppcake.
08) Kim Petras - 'Heart to Break' She has a nice strong voice, but it's pretty much the only interesting thing in this song. Still waiting for the good entries.
09) Sunmi - 'Heroine' Best Kpop entry ever heard in TSC, good vocals, nice vibe and catchy chorus, it deserves its glory.
10) Faouzia - 'This Mountain' She's charmful and her songs are so rythmatic.
11) Sultan + Shepard - 'Damn (feat. Red Rosamond)' That beat is great and the guitar at the end is magical. Good vocals as well.
12) Bishop Briggs - 'White Flag' Strong and motivational, however, after a few listens it looses attraction.
13) Muddy Magnolias - 'Devil's Teeth' It has an older and alternative vibe. Which is great.
14) Mikolas Josef - 'Me Gusta' Cheap music. His Eurovision entry was smoother and original, this is common as hell.
15) Ava Max - 'Sweet But Psycho' It's very catchy, nor forgetable at all, which is something to be appreciated.
16) Tom Grennan - 'Sober' It's a powerful track and he has a strong voice, it's very good.
17) Within Temptation - 'The Reckoning (feat. Jacob Shaddix)' I would have totally loved even something without so many commercial aspects in it. But other not, so I understand their project. It's great anyway.
18) Che'Nelle - 'Criminal' A complicate situation here, the type of songs that I have to admit it is good, but doesn't bring me any special feeling for it.
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - 'My Way' This Sinatra effect in so many songs... Sadly the quality doesn't go near his level.
20) MNEK - 'Tongue' I think that calling this music is a little too much.
21) Panic! At The Disco - 'High Hopes' It's ok, but it totally gets lost between all this songs. Ok, not literally 'between', MNEK has nothing to do with this.
22) Felicity - 'Pilot With A Fear Of Heights' Pretty catchy, but again, forgetable between others.
23) Grace Carter - 'Why Her Not Me' It's ok, but doesn't stand out at all. Maybe it would have got points in a normal contest.
24) Mimoza - 'Love For Days' She's hot. This song grows on me with every new listen, not bad at all.
25) The Driver Era - 'Preacher Man' Another decent song entry for an ordinary contest, but today it's hard to fight with others. Even though it's a different style beside most of the entries.
26) CupcakKe - 'Duck Duck Goose' Out of respect for this contest I even relistened to this. The problem is that it is not amusing at all, it's a very bad parody. Bibble's words are so true, let's see how many good songs didn't make the final but this did.
1911 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
01) VIOLINA - bit too violiny for me! It was okay.
02) Yves (LOONA) – I kinda remember this, don’t like it!
03) VINAI – don’t remember this one, didn’t like it!
04) Arlissa & Jonas Blue – I remember this one, its okay!
05) K/DA – what a great song! Didn’t like it!
06) BELLSAINT – it sounds familiar, not my thing but its okay.
07) Allie X - don’t remember this one, not even the swearing!!
08) Kim Petras – I remember this one, shes very shrill!!
09) Sunmi – and I don’t remember this one! It was okay!
10) Faouzia – its okay!
11) Sultan + Shepard not my thing but the singing wasnt terrible and the tune was okay in places!
12) Bishop Briggs – I remember this one, she can be a bit strange, but I quite like it.
13) Muddy Magnolias - I remember this one! I think I like it
14) Mikolas Josef– I remember this one! I think I like it!
15) Ava Max – reminds me of mix between sia and lady goo ga!
16) Tom Grennan – I remember this one, I remember that voice! Not sure if I like it or not!!
17) Within Temptation – love it!
18) Che'Nelle – this is okay, a bit amy winehouse!
19) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – don’t remember this one, don’t like it!
20) MNEK – I remember this one, don’t like it!!
21) Panic! At The Disco – I. love. This. Song. (cuppcap, this is how to do a song!!)
22) Felicity – really really bad memory!! The start reminds me of bring me to church, then it goes down hill!!
23) Grace Carter – shes more nasally that emeli!!
24) Mimoza - Its okay!
25) The Driver Era – hubbys nickname is preacher!!  This is okay.
26) CupcakKe –

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!