This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2018 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2018 - Semi-Final..

1930 days 3 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
1. BANNERS - I think this is a cute song that understandably did well in it's original TSC. I have higher expectations for the "Best of", so it's a maybe for now.

2. Anna Leone - I enjoyed this one in terms of "easy listening" music. I am not sure if this will get points from me but it did the job right.

3. Kiiara - I appreciate the effort to submit a song that may have been underrated in it's original TSC. However, I do think it lacks a punch that makes a pop song...a POP song.

4. FAUN - A very unique entrant and it is bound to get some major points from people I'm sure. Just not from me.

5. BELLSAINT - Lots of entrants with capital letters! Maybe that's a winning strategy? This is a triumphant song but I kinda wished her vocals were better? Idk.

6. Dean Lewis - I honestly forgot I was listening to this song until it was over. It was a good song but it just didn't catch my attention.

7. Ray Dalton - Ooh this is quite a bop and I really do enjoy it.

8. Delta Goodrem - It is ok, she has a great voice but it's not my fave

9. Felicity - This is pretty good, but i've said this a lot it  just doesnt really stand out

10. La'Porsha Renae -  mm I really like this vibe, but I think she has a little bit of a nasally voice. Almost fantasia like

11. Allie X - I love her but I honestly prefer the single version rather than this one featuring VERITE. Still a great song though :)

12. Not.Your.Regular.Boy - this isn't my favorite one lets just say that

13. Tom Grennan - This just sounds like every typical white boy indie pop. Noah fence

14. Paul Rey - It's ok, doesn't stand out even though he has a good vocal

15. VINAI - from last time, I said this was just a lot of NOISE and not any substance. I still agree with that

16. Lorenzo Fragola - A very nice song but it lacks any sort of excitement...even as a ballad. Yikes

17. MNEK - I really loved this song until the spoken chorus. I find him super underrated but this song is just not the best.

18. Renaida - This is the most overhyped NF song from 2018. The chorus was lacking and her live vocal was horrible. The studio version is slightly better but still.

19. Bishop Briggs - This isn't a bad banger, but I never understood the acclaim for it. She's produced better.

20. Michl - hehehee yeah no thank you!

21. Sunmi - I really wish siren was submitted instead :( insert eddie from the first bite video here

22. Muddy Magnolias - This song was so overhyped during it's original submission and I still stand by that now.

23. One Bit & Noah Cyrus - Ok this is a cute little bop!!! Noah did that.

24. ARlissa & Jonas Blue - *sees Jonas Blue* cries. Anyways this isn't a horrible bop but it's slightly mediocre.

25. Chloe x Halle - such talented girls. They have so much potential, I wish they can perfect their style because this isn't it.

26. Kim Petras - I am obviously biased because this is my own submission, but I do think this was the best pop song of 2018!!!

27. Sigrid Bernson - IM GONNA LIFT U UP!!!! WITH ALL MY LUVIN TOONITE queen

28. Yves (LOONA) - God I still really love this song. Stan loona forever

29. Saint PHNX - eh its ok
1929 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
Results starting soon.
1929 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1929 days 13 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Hey!
1929 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
Any predictions on the 13 qualifiers?
1929 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
no
1929 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
The order of the artists qualifying to TSC Best of Finale is random.
1929 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
Without further ado, let's start.
1929 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
team Tom, Felicity and Chloe x Halle
1929 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
VINAI is a borderline qualifier so i hope it squeezes in
1929 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
21 points to Sweden!
1929 days 13 hours ago
TheGoodMan
WITH ALL MY LOVING TONIGHT
1929 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
1st act to go through to the finals is...

Allie X!
1929 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
expected
1929 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
yay

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!