This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2018 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2018 - Semi-Final..

1922 days 9 hours ago
krrais
01) BANNERS : As basic as it can get from the genre, but it's just so adorable and full of good energy, very nice start!
02) Anna Leone : Only gave this a 6 I think but listened to this a loooooot after the contest and it ended up being one of my favorite songs last year, a very simple yet wonderful song.
03) Kiiara : I don't remember this one, it's a very very nice and enjoyable listen.
04) FAUN : One of the things from TSC last year that I don't understand why people were liking so much, still don't like it.
05) BELLSAINT : Thought the chorus wasn't explosive enough until the second chorus which was what I was waiting for, very good song.
06) Dean Lewis : Read comment #1, very lovely song.
07) Ray Dalton : A bit basic and bland, I like the vocals though.
08) Delta Goodrem : Loved this and still love it now, the build up is amazing, she has insane vocal ability and it transfers very well to the song.
09) Felicity : Wow 183 points, I can see why though, it's something that anyone would instantly falling in love with, great vocals and instrumentals, and it has a very nice song structure.
10) La'Porsha Renae : A bit too much vocal show off, not bad but not great.
11) Allie X : Very nice quirky vibe from this, listened to this a lot and I'm still very much into it.
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. : Liked this more than I though I would, it's definitely not a perfect song but it's certainly not bad.
13) Tom Grennan : Ngl this is a bit over the top for me although Tom Grennan definitely has a stunning vocal.
14) Paul Rey : Surprised to see this here but I've loved it and I'm still loving it now, still come back to this every now and then.
15) VINAI : Wow this started so plain but it builds up amazingly to the chorus and then to the drop, really didn't expect that!
16) Lorenzo Fragola : Drags a little but overall a pretty song.
17) MNEK : Loooove this song, the chorus is unexpectedly brilliant, actually the whole thing is brilliant.
18) Renaida : A bit basic but it's not bad, her voice is ...okay? I mean it's good but it's nothing special.
19) Bishop Briggs : Didn't like this as much as when I heard it the first time but it's definitely a good song.
20) Michl : Not a fan sorry :| a bit too depressing for my liking.
21) Sunmi : Really love everything she's realesed, and this is definitely my favorite, go queen <3
22) Muddy Magnolias : Oh this sounds a bit like felicity, I like it, it's a bit complicated but they make it work.
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus : Super fun and catchy song.
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue : OH yes good collab!
25) Chloe x Halle : I love the unusual vibe in all of their songs, I remember loving this so much and I still do, the whole thing is amazing.
26) Kim Petras : Not sure if it's because of the video but this feels very disney-ish, I quite like it.
27) Sigrid Bernson : O yeea this song, it's suuuuuupeeeeeeeer fun with all of those cheesiness, I like this a lot.
28) Yves (LOONA) : Incredibly pretty song, definitely my top 3 LOONA solos.
29) Saint PHNX : Love this song so much, listened to this a lot too, rock song done right.
1922 days ago
Eoin
So I'm going to post my OG comments from the contest they were in and below is the updated version!

01) BANNERS
OG - TOOT - I eat indie bops like this up so quick, I loved this, going on my playlists.
New - TOOT - Oh this is just a lovely upbeat song, I'm in no way blown away but it's something I revisit.

-

02) Anna Leone
OG - TOOT - I really was ready for this to have a killer upbeat chorus hook and it didn't but it's still a decent entry in comparison to a lot of the entries.
New - BOOT - For me it's good, but not the standard I was expecting, it's a nice voice but the song lacks the punch to make it really stand out, it's just a very average song that I'll forget by the end of the contest.

-

03) Kiiara
OG - BOOT - LET'S STOP THIS EDGY STUFF THAT'S NOT EVEN MUSIC IN THIS CONTEST. Like this song epitomises this contest this week, too extra and edgy that the music is lost. Really fucking bad.
New - BOOT - Wow I was in a mood that day but yeah I still don't like it and standby that.

-

04) FAUN
OG - BOOT - Not for me.
New - BOOT - Weird for the sake of being weird, like I just don't get how anyone could love this aside from it being different.

-

05) BELLSAINT
OG - BOOT - I just had a little disconnect with this, like I feel like the pieces were there and it just didn't fit.
New - TOOT - Oh I don't know what that disconnect was, I thought this was stellar and a show stopper. I really did enjoy this. i truly was not woke.

-

06) Dean Lewis
OG - TOOT - Hardly an amazing song with amazing vocals but it does tick all the boxes just not very well if you get me, so its not bootable but i'm not exactly wowed.
New - BOOT - I really was bored by this, like it was just fine, I didn't think it stood out in any way.

-

07) Ray Dalton
OG - TOOT - I liked the vocals, obviously not groundbreaking but solid beat and solid vocals.
New - TOOT - Kind of a bop really and truly. Good vocals and a nice drop, I like it.

-

08) Delta Goodrem
OG - TOOT - Been waiting on Delta to enter Eurovision for a while now, and while vocally this is phenomenal, it just isn't my favourite song and it isn't current enough for me.
New - TOOT - It's not the most exciting song in the world, but boy does she deliver vocally. Not gonna be anywhere near my top but this song deserves praise.

-

09) Felicity
OG - TOOT - I quite liked this, not a gag but still very listenable and a nice voice.
New - TOOT - I kind of stan this so hard. I love her vocals, I love the fun of the song. It's an all round great entry.

-

10) La'Porsha Renae
OG - I was in Africa oops.
New - TOOT - Vocally good, the song's a little dated and honestly nothing I've never heard but it's sexy and cool.

-

11) Allie X
OG - BOOT - I don't tend to enjoy these sort of songs, the beat sounded like farting at the start and the vocals just were nothing special, I could see this doing well but it's not for me.
New - BOOT - Still don't get it. Just really weird and sounds like a bad mishmash.

-

12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy.
OG - BOOT - Eh, this is such a pretentious artist name and the song is just not amazing, like its not weird enough to love and not that listenable either.
New - BOOT - Yeah this whole thing really does reek of pretension and it fails to deliver spectacularly in any area, not good.

-

13) Tom Grennan
OG - TOOT - Oh I loved this voice, a nice change in tempo, a good song, not amazing but the voice was great so that goes a long way.
New - TOOT - The vocals carry this song, it has a nice instrumental but the song itself isn't great but its him who is.

-

14) Paul Rey
OG - TOOT - So i was digging the verses but I just didn't really enjoy the chorus, I feel like the song deserved something bigger if that makes sense but I still did dig this.
New - BOOT - Just underwhelming, there are parts where I'm getting in and then it just never fails to have that killer punch.

-

15) VINAI
OG - TOOT - Yeah, the chorus and drop are pretty good but the song doesn't exactly hook me, but it's still one of the better songs so far.
New - TOOT - YES! This song didn't just hook me, it fucking slayed me. So wild.

-

16) Lorenzo Fragola
New - BOOT - No, this was not good, just a boring dreary mess.

-

17) MNEK
OG - TOOT - Oh I really liked this, cool beat, definitely stands out and I'll remember this more than most songs here.
New - TOOT - While, I am not in love with this song as i once may have been, I still think it's a great entry and a catchy bop.

-

18) Renaida
OG - TOOT - I really liked it but yeah it's a very MF song, not a bad thing, because i did like it and the vocals were cool.
New - TOOT - Great vocals, didn't give me all the feels, nothing really original but still I enjoyed it.

-

19) Bishop Briggs
OG - TOOT - I quite liked this, not an absolute gag but there was power to it and it picked me up so gg i guess.
New - TOOT - I love this. So fierce. So strong. So good.

-

20) Michl
OG - TOOT - I really liked these vocals, even if the song wasn't the strongest, the vocals really bring it just over the toot line because the song was kinda flatlining.
New - BOOT - Idk what I was thinking, this is just awful in every way and I hated every second of listening to it.

-

21) Sunmi
OG - BOOT - Not a major fan of this genre, I find the songs always to be dated and this song is no different, it's nice but just ordinary.
New - TOOT - I found this actually pretty fun, I'll never revisit this song but yeah it was a fun song.

-

22) Muddy Magnolias
OG - TOOT - I love their voices, however, the song is just my favourite, however, I'm anticipating that this will fare quite well.
New - TOOT - Lol this is just so satisfying to listen to, they both have fantastic voices that sound so well together. The song is quite good and just an all round great listen.

-

23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus
New - TOOT - Yeah it's good, a little off for me at times, just something that doesn't make me love it but yeah it's good.

-

24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue
OG - TOOT - Love me some Jonas Blue, I also am loving some of this Arlissa lady because she killed the song, I really enjoyed this and it's a song that I can bop to.
New - TOOT - I personally prefer the remix to this remix but this is still great vocals mixed with a great production.

-

25) Chloe x Halle
OG - SHOOT - My first shoot in an ordinary TSC, much deserved. Black excellence at it's finest. Amazing vocals, amazing beat and just an overall stunning song, whoever entered this is a genius.
New - SHOOT - The shoot still stands, just fucking awesome, soulful, ugh, my everything.

-

26) Kim Petras
OG - BOOT - She's been lurking on my maybe list for a while but I just find her material to always be lacking and this is no different, it just isn't a great pop song and it kinda reeks of cheese.
New - BOOT - Maybe get a producer who doesn't rape girls and then maybe you'll make good music.

-

27) Sigrid Bernson
OG - BOOT - I mean really? Nothing could lift this song up, it's so terribly written and I usually don't even care about that but it's literally garbage.
New - BOOT - Hot garbage.

-

28) Yves (LOONA)
OG - TOOT - Solid, doesn't gag me, not big into kpop, no doubt this will do well, probably the best KPOP, i've heard in my 14 TSCs however, still not loving it.
New - TOOT - It's just solid, I can't go any further or any less, just a solid song.

-

29) Saint PHNX
OG - TOOT - I found this different and a type of soft rock I can get behind, I'm not super enthusiastic about the toot but it's different enough to warrant a toot.
New - TOOT - Great ending, super powerful without going into the type of rock I loathe. Just a really solid rock song.

-
1921 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) BANNERS • I'm a bit more into BANNERS now than I was when this was sent, a really nice little toe-tapper. Not sure whether it'll be right up there here but I wouldn't be mad if it was.
02) Anna Leone • This was in my top 50. :) Wish the verses and chorus flowed a bit better but really lovely, glad to see it here.
03) Kiiara • This was a hard no at the time and it’s an even harder no now, worse than I remember it being. Still can’t stand this minimalist faux indie pop type garbage.
04) FAUN • This definitely did as well as it did due to the nature of the week it was in, it’s still pretty nice and more up my street than I’d probably care to admit but I can’t pretend it’s going to stand out as much here than it did originally.
05) BELLSAINT • I always forget just how great this is until listening to it, but that’s okay because I’m always positively surprised when I do. Everything comes together in this to make something so so gorgeous.
06) Dean Lewis • This was the first entry I had pretty much no recollection of until now, I’m kinda surprised I never came back to it because it’s definitely my kind of thing. Quite similar to BANNERS, not sure which one I prefer.
07) Ray Dalton • Generic as hell, but not necessarily bad. Don’t really have much of an opinion on it.
08) Delta Goodrem • Never really got why this got 2nd tbh. Fab voice, average song. Kept expecting this to go off but it didn’t.
09) Felicity • Unpopular opinion: I never really *loved* this as much as most people seemed to. Undoubtedly solid, especially the chorus (although it still sounds painfully familiar), I just don’t particularly love it. Idk.
10) La'Porsha Renae • Brilliant voice, this started off really well but plateaued pretty quickly. Not awful.
11) Allie X • Still an absolute banger, possibly my favourite Allie song. Probably one of the best choruses of the year. 
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. • Left absolutely no impact on me. It happened, it’s over. Moving on.
13) Tom Grennan • Some really special vocalists in this semi final… my favourite song of his for sure. Doesn’t necessarily having amazing replay value but still a very good listen.
14) Paul Rey • It’s fine, but not particularly stand-out amongst this crowd.
15) VINAI • This doesn’t go off as much as I remember it, though I guess the shock value had something to do with that. Still very good as far as EDM goes, really like it.
16) Lorenzo Fragola • I also have to be in the right kind of mood to enjoy this and I’m just not feeling it today. Not bad, but passed me by a little.
17) MNEK • Not necessarily one of my favourites of the year, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bopping every time I listened to it.
18) Renaida • Melfest 2018 was absolutely atrocious and this being one of the better songs from it reinforces that. Still not good, may have been better with a different vocalist?
19) Bishop Briggs • She used to be really love/hate with me but I’m so glad she’s more love now. This is pretty damn excellent.
20) Michl • The video was enough to distract me from how nothingy this song was for about 2 minutes. The song’s okay I guess, nothing special.
21) Sunmi • The chorus is definitely the best part about this, though it’s not really my thing.
22) Muddy Magnolias • https://thoughtcatalog.com/sylvie-quinn/2018/04/101-compliments-to-say-to-special-someone-because-they-deserve-to-know-how-much-they-mean-to-you/
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus • Good song, and a worthy TSC winner, but at the end of the day a fairly standard bop, so doesn’t stand out in the same way other entries in this semi do.
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue • This hasn’t aged particularly well unfortunately, though I still adore Arlissa’s vocals. Has some good moments and some not so good moments.
25) Chloe x Halle • It’s really really pretty, but failed to really draw in my attention. Would probably LOVE this if I gave it enough time to grow on me.
26) Kim Petras • “*gays screaming*” guilty as charged. I underrated this in the actual contest but I obviously won’t do this gem dirty here. Give her a TSC win already!
27) Sigrid Bernson • Unironically one of the better Melfest entries this year too. Iconic, but an absolutely awful piece of music.
28) Yves (LOONA) • I hate that I like this, but here we are. It’s a bit vanilla, but I really like the whole vibe.
29) Saint PHNX • I don’t think this was Bibbles’ best this year, but still pretty solid. The chorus goes off more than I remembered, a great way to close.
1921 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) BANNERS - 'Someone To You' It has nothing truly magical but it's a pleasant listen. I'm surprised it finished that high.
02) Anna Leone - 'If You Only' It has a nice vibe, but the chorus does not have continuity, so it makes it a little weak. But it is on most of the people's taste I guess, so it has big chances to qualify.
03) Kiiara - 'Messy' It's the kind of easy catchy music that goes well with the majority but it's too cheap to resist in time.
04) FAUN - 'Federkleid' It's something I would always like, it's different, good vocals and it gives an anthemic vibe. Otherwise though, there are much standing out of this style.
05) BELLSAINT - 'Bang Bang (Remember My Name)' I guess I was very pleased about it when it was entered, this time I don't feel too much about it, the idea is that this style was already used a little too much and there are too many songs sounding almost similary.
06) Dean Lewis - 'Lose My Mind' I like the lyrics, the music is promising, but another limited chorus. Anyway, a pleasant listen.
07) Ray Dalton - 'If You Fall' There are elements in the instrumental that I like, however it goes in a way I totally dislike and I'm not a fan of the vocals neither.
08) Delta Goodrem - 'Welcome to Earth' It's interesting. A nice vocal representation, not a bad listen, but not exactly standing out too much, which is not a good thing in the strong shows.
09) Felicity - 'Pilot With A Fear Of Heights' I remember this when it won, it convinced me too, a certain meritory winner. However, I wasn't too impressed this time.
10) La'Porsha Renae - 'Good Woman' Vocally best by far until now. The melody is also nice, but it is created just for a vocal show.
11) Allie X - 'Casanova (feat. VERITE)' A former winner that I didn't like at all when it was sent. And still nothing changed.
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. - 'CRAZYLAND' First song outside a top 10 finish within the season... it's not a bad song though, but I don't like his voice too much. Otherwise, a nice sound, pretty classy. It has some nice 80's vibe.
13) Tom Grennan - 'Sober' Very rythmatic and a strong voice, I like this very much.
14) Paul Rey - 'What Good Is Love' Pretty repetitive and quite boring, it doesn't give the impact it wants to.
15) VINAI - 'Parade' Was TSC 313 that weak that this got to finish 2nd? Trashy and noisy, nothing respectable there. PS: To paraphrase: a big shit put before a gold one.
16) Lorenzo Fragola - 'D'improvviso' And finally my song... it's pretty classy, let's admit it, it totally deserves the final, some quality there.
17) MNEK - 'Tongue' I don't want to be rude, but I have to be sincere, this is one of the worst winners I've ever seen in TSC from my point of view.
18) Renaida - 'All The Feels' Despite the chorus, it's quite attractive, needed some exotic vibes in the contest.
19) Bishop Briggs - 'White Flag' Very motivational, good lyrics. Maybe not as excited when first time I've heard it, but still a good entry.
20) Michl - 'Kill Our Way To Heaven' Some disturbing noises. Otherwise it is pretty unique, the overall vibe is ok.
21) Sunmi - 'Heroine' Maybe best Kpop entry in TSC ever, congrats Rod for that! It has big chances to snatch points from me again.
22) Muddy Magnolias - 'Devil's Teeth' This has everything, energy, vocals, rock, country... everything I enjoy.
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - 'My Way' Never got why this won. It has nothing special.
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - 'Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie' Very simple music, nothing expected from a winner.
25) Chloe x Halle - 'The Kids Are Alright' Quite boring, never reached an interesting point.
26) Kim Petras - 'Heart to Break' This is a weak part of the contest. Maybe this had more rythm, but still doesn't stun with anything.
27) Sigrid Bernson - 'Patrick Swayze' More of a joke than an actual entry so I'll treat it as it asks.
28) Yves (LOONA) - 'New' I almost fall asleep, it's hard to listen to more than other 20 songs and expect to impress me with that.
29) Saint PHNX - 'Magic' I'm almost surprised that Bibbles chose her best result as her entry. Far from the best music she sent, still decent.
1921 days 14 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
BANNERS ~ Oh, hello me! You know, although I may not always get it *right*, I always try to send songs that I myself feel enthusiastic about. I still bloody love this, the chorus still slaps me hard, the lyrics are very well done, and the whole production is so well executed. The lead is a hottie too. I fear it may suffer in this strong bloody semi but BANNERS, ya girl is rooting for you.
Anna Leone ~ Lovely voice but I’m terms of the song there is too much ‘missing’. The chorus more resembles a pre-chorus and a sharp ‘wow factor’ chorus could have made this good song, a lot more great. Don’t hate it though.
Kiiara ~ I’m sorry Arek, not doing much for me, this.
FAUN ~ Honestly, ethno-pop is entirely split with me, I either love the song or really don’t. The first time round, I didn’t like this at all. It’s aged well I’ll admit and it’s grown on me on this listen, but I’m still not even close to sold. The chorus is the only standout component. It’ll definitely have an audience, though.
BELLSAINT ~ I joke about this because I’m a baaaad losah:p it IS a good song with a brilliant instrumental & clever lyrics. Still not in love with it but it does a job.
Dean Lewis ~ This actually feels a bit flatter than I remember? Still very good and the most ‘up my alleyroute ‘ song since Banners.
Ray Dalton ~ Oh this is pleasant if not slightly generic. It’s cute and inoffensive as a party choon, but whether it stands out enough remains to be seen.
Delta Goodrem ~ Definitely one of those that improves as it goes on, I love the eventual beats and choir. Her vocal, while lovely, isn’t the strongest though but the song is enjoyable.
Felicity ~ Easily among the best choruses of the year, fab song. Nothing much else to say, it was a hugely deserved win.
La’Porscha Renae ~ It’s just one of those songs that suffers with ‘all been done before-itis’ I mean it opens with ‘god is my witness’, and the ‘woman’ in the chorus is such an obvious rip off of that Natural Woman song... Dated, unoriginal, massive no from me, sorry!
Allie X ~ She gets a fair few 12s off me for good reason. Such a sassy song, and both voices work well together. Wish the actual chorus followed the pre with more strength, but otherwise this was a great old revisit.
Not.Your.Regular.Boy ~ I’m kinda torn. I pretty much don’t like most of it but I can’t deny the chorus is quite cool - it’s dated but in a good way? Probably entirely middle for me so far.
Tom Grennan ~ I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a song from him and that isn’t likely to change soon. Completely here for this.
Paul Rey ~ Another song firmly in my range. It’s a LITTLE repetitive but I’ll cope. I forgot what I gave this one but I assume it was good. Nice to relisten.
VINAI ~ She sounds a bit Dua Lipa! Go awfff a bit, this was fun! Always appreciate a bit of edm.
Lorenzo Fragola ~ Nice voice! Fairly forgettable song though.
MNEK ~ Such a strange song! Never got into it the first time around but I do see the appeal more now. Excellent beat.
Rainada ~ Ooof she shouty! It’s fine but it mostly passed me by if I’m truthful.
Bishop Briggs ~ Easily my favourite out of her winners. It’s just all kinds of anthemic, so good. A few of my 12s are in ere what am I gonna doooooO
Michl ~ I’m pretty certain this isn’t making it, but I personally adore this one. Such a simple track yet so stunningly haunting and dark. The video is...something though! Not for everyone but all it’s done is grow on me as avsong. Cute vocal.
Sunmi ~ Ohh the Cheryl song soundalike! Not my favourite by her but certainly catchy.
Muddy Magnolias ~ Nicely vintage, definitely one of them that has everything. Gets a bit waiting towards the end, but a deserving and fun winner all the same.
One Bit & Noah Cyrus ~ At the time, it sort of passed me by overall, probably because I felt it lacked some substance. I’ve definitely warmed to it though, a nice dance collab overall.
Arlissa & Jonas Blue ~ Slower than I remember? Solid production overall, her voice is great as I remember from the Sticks and Stones days. Deserving winner.
Chloe x Halle ~ Very unique musically, loved this on first listen and still do. Just so ear-catchingly different, it’s alsays held my attention well. Unsure if I’ve ever liked a song by them this much.
Kim Petras ~ Forgot this one. I do get the appeal but I was a lot more sold by her Halloween entry than this. Others will love it though so it’s all goood.
Sigrid Bernson ~ See above. It’s not awful, just not for me, fine for others.
Yves (LOONA) ~ stan loona lol! Lovely song overall, one of the best Kpop submissions of the year for me. Her vocal suits it perfectly and I enjoy the overall laid-back feel with the 80sy elements worked in. Verrr nice entry.
Saint PHNX ~ SRSLY THO how much did Bibs POP this year?! I liked a good half of her entries, including her sf2 song, but this is most definitely top tier. Excellent instrumentation and vocals, and neither drowned out the other. High quality closer.
1921 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
01) BANNERS - Nice and simple song. In this case simplicity works effectively and the accent is nice.
02) Anna Leone - I remember this song because it was one I really liked. Not necessarily a winner but personally I find it very beautiful.
03) Kiiara - lol those eyelashes. This song didn't do much for me. Not quite a super generic pop song, because there is something a little different.
04) FAUN - Werk that flute queen! I enjoyed the change of pace but it still remains to be seen whether it is exceptional enough to earn points. I have heard better in this genre and I haven't heard much.
05) BELLSAINT - The lyrics are painfully generic without an interesting enough melody or vocals to back it up. Shocking that this is a previous winner.
06) Dean Lewis - Yep. Nice. Okay. Not impressed but I don't dislike it by any means. Just didn't capture my attention.
07) Ray Dalton - Hmm for what this is it kinda pops off. Emphasis on kinda. Dislike the genre but I think I'll look into the artist and see what other music he has to offer.
08) Delta Goodrem - Yes Aussie queen Delta! I haven't listened to her music since I was like 10 but surprisingly this song has the makings of a BOP! Just missing a few ingredients.
09) Felicity - I was interested to start off with and the chorus really hooked me in. This is a fun one!
10) La'Porsha Renae - Fairly middle of the road, awesome vocals but it felt a little too slow and didn't hit hard enough to get the full impact.
11) Allie X - I remember a lot of hype surrounding this song the first time around and I thought it was overrated. My opinion hasn't changed too much, but I still like it.
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. - The vocals on this really bothered me and I found this borderline cringey.
13) Tom Grennan - Oh wow. Stunning! I like this guy's voice and the song was good enough for me to really get into it!
14) Paul Rey - Yikes! I really hated this song. It's like this song and I are two ends of a magnet that just repel each other because this is a hard nope for me! I felt no passion for music in this song at all. Garbage.
15) VINAI - I would say this was a total meh until that beat went off and now it's a hard no. Yeesh I didn't like that too much.
16) Lorenzo Fragola - The only thing this song really had going for it was the non-english lyrics and the music video. Other than that... doesn't offer a huge amount.
17) MNEK - This is what I'm talking about! Really really cool song and this MNEK fellow is a star! This really could have been a heap of crap but the production and the performance is strong here.
18) Renaida - NO! There is nothing special about this song. If I had to find a positive, I liked the almost growl the singer has in her voice towards the end
19) Bishop Briggs - This was super interesting to me. Captivating lyrics with real attitude behind it. Slay me!
20) Michl - Beautiful. Emotional. Could be more interesting but it really is all about the emotion for me. That's why I like it and why I submitted it again lol.
21) Sunmi - I quite liked this. It's just fun. Not mind-blowing but fun.
22) Muddy Magnolias - WOAH I think I remember this from the firs time around! A BOP! SO SO COOL! Not what I'd typically listen to, but it beats anything I've heard so far. This made me so happy!
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - It's a very bouncy song. In a good way. Overall a fairly decent entry but mostly because of the beat.
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - Nice! Energetic vocals and someone this song managed to find a mix between being quirky and generic at the same time??? It grew on me as it went along.
25) Chloe x Halle - Queens! Interesting this only finished 6th place. I'm not sure how I felt about it at the time but I really think this song is special. So much artistry going on here!
26) Kim Petras - My friend introduced me to Kim Petras and I actually think her music is quite okay. I wouldn't give this a thumbs down but it certainly wouldn't get a thumbs up from me either.
27) Sigrid Bernson - Bubblegum pop, way too sweet for my taste but I don't think it's trash. It's okay.
28) Yves (LOONA) - She's got a nice voice and the song was just okay. It's hard to say more when I can't understand the lyrics.
29) Saint PHNX - Why did this win? lmao I think it's actually quite good but I would have liked a bit more all across the board.

I think I remember why I ditched the TSC, because my taste in music is just sooooo far away from what succeeds here. I was underwhelmed by a huge majority of these songs. Good luck everybody!
1920 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
01) BANNERS – I like this one, think I remember it, its quite nice.
02) Anna Leone – bit dreary, don’t remember this one, its okay.
03) Kiiara – got the right title, don’t remember this  one, don’t like how shes singing or the tune.
04) FAUN – think I remember this one, it’s a bit twee, its okay.
05) BELLSAINT – it sounds familiar, not my thing but its okay.
06) Dean Lewis – I have a really bad memory, cos it don’t remember this one either! It’s a bit mumford and sons.
07) Ray Dalton – yep, don’t remember this one either!! Its okay, not my thing, a bit dancy.
08) Delta Goodrem – I remember this one! A bit twee! It was okay.
09) Felicity – really really bad memory!! The start reminds me of bring me to church, then it goes down hill!!
10) La'Porsha Renae – oh yes, I remember this one, reminds of a real oldie!! Its okay.
11) Allie X – don’t remember this one, not even the swearing!!
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. – I think I remember this one, I like it!! Quite a bit!!
13) Tom Grennan – I remember this one, I remember that voice! Not sure if I like it or not!!
14) Paul Rey – kind of remember this one, he sounds a bit lazy, but I like the chorus!
15) VINAI – don’t remember this one, didn’t like it!
16) Lorenzo Fragola – quite familiar so I might remember it! It’s a bit dreary but it not too bad!
17) MNEK – I remember this one, don’t like it!!
18) Renaida – don’t remember this one, surprisingly! Not keen on the music, it’s a bit bitty!!
19) Bishop Briggs – I remember this one, she can be a bit strange, but I quite like it.
20) Michl – don’t remember this one, it feels a bit arty, bits are okay.
21) Sunmi – and I don’t remember this one! It was okay!
22) Muddy Magnolias – I remember this one! I think I like it!
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – don’t remember this one, don’t like it!
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue – I remember this one, its okay!
25) Chloe x Halle – I remember this one, it’s a bit disjointed, doesn’t flow!
26) Kim Petras – I remember this one, shes very shrill!!
27) Sigrid Bernson – it sounds familiar, its very bland!
28) Yves (LOONA) – I kinda remember this, don’t like it!
29) Saint PHNX – remember this one, best song ever!!
1920 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) BANNERS - This screams safe. It's not bad but it's not best of QUALITY.
02) Anna Leone - I don't hate this. Again very SAFE.
03) Kiiara - 72 Points in it's OG? Take the hint.
04) FAUN - AT LEAST YALL CANT SAY ITS SAFE.
05) BELLSAINT - For a winner, I think this is very safe. The chorus for me needs to go ALL THE WAY and it doesn't. Best so far though.
06) Dean Lewis - It says a lot when you forget your listening a song. I mean I guess that means I didn't HATE it?
07) Ray Dalton - Why am I liking a Ryan entry the most so far?
08) Delta Goodrem - I tried entering her this year too. I quite like this. Can see why it did well.
09) Felicity - Finally a good song. BOOP
10) La'Porsha Renae - This is boring.
11) Allie X - I was this song's winning points so I think it's fair to say I love it.
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. - I'll pretend this wasn't a thing.
13) Tom Grennan - Oooh I like this.
14) Paul Rey - This is Patrick's best entry? Hmmm. I don't hate it but he's cute.
15) VINAI - I'll put my vendetta with Felix aside to give this points.
16) Lorenzo Fragola - I mean it's best off. Italian meh?
17) MNEK - I wasn't crazy about this in TSC301 but I love it.
18) Renaida - SHOULDA WON MELLO
19) Bishop Briggs - I mean this is on that UK advert isnt it. Like it.
20) Michl - I wish the song was good as the video.
21) Sunmi - I mean weve seen better KPOP
22) Muddy Magnolias - I've never seen the appeal of this one.
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - YES A BANGER WE STANNNNNN
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - YES A BANGER WE STANNNNN 2.0
25) Chloe x Halle - It's better than it was origianlly but still not my thing
26) Kim Petras - I mean my opionin on this has changed. I stan this 100%
27) Sigrid Bernson - Iconic bop must qualify
28) Yves (LOONA) - The better KPOP of the SF
29) Saint PHNX - I can see the appeal. Probably sailing through
1920 days 5 hours ago
Arris
01. This is fine. I probably thought it was pretty Coldplay esque and a bit cheesy and I still do think all that. However, the melody and message is really nice. Easy and nice listen. Great opener.
02. I don't think I participated in this TSC. It's so nice honestly. She has a lovely voice, as Catch would describe ;) The melody and lyrics are also a win for me.
03. Oh wow a song that started it all for me (in 2018 at least hehe). I still think it's highly underrated and issa real BOP. Probably won't make semi finals, but i didn't submit sufficient amount of songs during that time and it was still best option hehe
04. It didn't age that well imo. Sounded interesting and fun when I first heard it but now it's kinda annoying. I'm sorry Alan. It's very gimmicky.
05. She sounds a lot like Miley Cyrus. The song is really good. It has some 90's vibe going on but in a modern way if that makes sense. I feel like my reaction is much stronger this time around.
06. This is nice but doesn't really stand out in any remarkable way or at all, really.
07. This is fine. Has a nice and catchy hook. However, does not stand out. The beat would probably make me go wild in like 2014 but we're in 2019, so...
08. Her voice is phenomenal but the song itself is not really impressing me. It's a bit boring. I was waiting for the hook to take me somewhere but it just didn't... It was very promising, but was ultimately pretty disappointing.
09. It's avant-grand. Very good. There is just a lot of cohesiveness going on in here, everything works. From her vocals, to clapping , to the music progression.
10. Very good. Seeing it getting 9th makes it seem a bit underrated, tbh. Her voice is really strong and the melody is soothing, just perfectly fitting.
11. It's good, however sounds extremely dated. There was a lot of potential here but ultimately falling a bit flat during a chorus. Production is very good.
12. Well I mean this is awful. I love you, Lorna, but this is pretty bad. However, it's the kind of song that is so bad it's actually enjoyable.
13. Pretty good. The kind of music I usually find very enjoyable. 
14. This was all right. Chorus was very strong, verses whole lot underwhelming.
15. This was pretty cool. Sounds modern and fun. It felt like there was a lot of Dua Lipa there. However, the beat was too strong imo. Didn't really fit the rest of the track. It could be much better without that cheap drop.

rest is coming later
1920 days ago
LornaHollas
Entering the semi-finals with my two songs knowing full well and dandy neither are going to make the final:
https://media.giphy.com/media/u3XfmaArl76da/giphy.gif

1.        BANNERS “Someone To You” – Good opener, I like the overall feel goodness of the song
2.        Anna Leone “If You Only” – It’s an alright listen, not something I have revisited but it is fairly pleasant.
3.        Kiiara “Messy” – I can’t remember how I thought about this the first time I heard it but on this listen I found it really catchy.
4.        FAUN “Federkleid” – This song still gives me strong skyrim vibes, I have listened to it a few times since it was in TSC. I love the whole medieval feel.
5.        BELLSAINT – “Bang Bang (Remember My Name)” – I really enjoy her voice and the instrumental and how well they go together.
6.        Dean Lewis “Lose My Mind” – Watched a lyric video instead of the music video because I don’t want to go through the trauma of seeing how he holds that octopus again. The song is pretty generic and nothing stands out from, very forgettable.
7.        Ray Dalton “If You Fall” – Not that keen on his voice but the beat is pretty cool
8.        Delta Goodrem “Welcome to Earth” – Yoko did it better.  No, but I really like this song and the overall theme and message.
9.        Felicity “Pilot With A Fear Of Heights” – This got so many points during its TSC and I can see why, it is such a bop!
10.        La'Porsha Renae “Good Woman” – I enjoy her voice and the overall feel of the song but I feel as though there is something missing to take it to the next level.
11.        Allie X “Casanova” – Pretty catchy chorus, a bit repetitive but a bop none the less.
12.         Not.Your.Regular.Boy. “CRAZYLAND” – During the summer this was my biggest obsession and I am pissed that the music video got taken down because I used to watch it religiously.
13.        Tom Grennan “Sober” – His voice does take a bit of getting used to but by the chorus it went well with the song, possibly a song that will grow on me?
14.        Paul Rey “What Good Is Love” – The chorus is pretty catchy and I like his voice
15.        VINAI “Parade” – The only negative thing about this is the tinny noise at the beginning and end that I don’t like in songs but other than that I like it especially the beat drop.
16.        Lorenzo Fragola “D'improvviso” – The music video is interesting, but the song is a bit of a snoozefest.
17.        MNEK “Tongue” – I’ve not yet found a song by him that I have liked and I had high expectations from this as it had won, but it’s not for me ☹
18.        Renaida “All The Feels” – Not a fan of this, it sounds like so many other songs and I’m not keen on the whole tropical sound of songs.
19.        Bishop Briggs “White Flag” – I always feel as though this is lacking something for me to fully be into this song but it is an alright listen
20.        Michl “Kill Our Way To Heaven” – Loved this the first time I heard it and still love it now, he sounds a bit like Aiden Grimshaw.
21.        Sunmi “Heroine” – This was a lot better than I expected it to be, very catchy.
22.        Muddy Magnolias “Devil's Teeth” – This was a song I had on repeat after it’s TSC. I love the whole feel and mood of the song.
23.        One Bit & Noah Cyrus “My Way” – This is another song I had on repeat. This is such a bop and a danceable tune.
24.        Arlissa & Jonas Blue “Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie” – I love her song “into the light”. This song is really good and I enjoy her voice.
25.        Chloe x Halle “The Kids Are Alright” – This song is a pleasant listen, nothing outstanding but nice to listen to.
26.        Kim Petras “Heart to Break” – A song I loved before it was put in, I still love it now. Such a fun song.
27.        Sigrid Bernson “Patrick Swayze” – This song though, I love it for being so cheesy.
28.        Yves (LOONA) “New” – Never understood the hype about her, her music just isn’t for me I’m afraid.
29.        Saint PHNX “Magic” -This is a decent enough song, nothing new but a nice listen.
1919 days 23 hours ago
Tepr
01) BANNERS – it’s a sweet song, one that is too soppy for me
02) Anna Leone - lovely lyrics, and she has a nice voice, I just found the whole package a little bland
03) Kiiara – I liked the build-up to the chorus… the rest … just seemed a little tame and unmemorable
04) FAUN – I wish this focused more on the medieval folk elements, I really enjoyed those
05) BELLSAINT – the production sounds good here, even if it is a little simple, but overall I found this song very tedious!
06) Dean Lewis – this sounds really outdated, and like a rip off of ‘of monsters of men’
07) Ray Dalton – fantastic, I love this, stands out from the rest!
08) Delta Goodrem – She can certainly belt out those vocals, which does not bother me as much as it should, but omfg! Those vocals are tacky and cheesy as hell!!
09) Felicity – she sounds like a broody whiney teenage version of Duffy! On craic!
10) La'Porsha Renae – enjoying the soulful vibes to this, I like her voice in parts, but this seems to be dragging on a bit,, getting a bit tiresome now!
11) Allie X – Two very talented emerging synth pop artists, one her better songs I think?
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. – something very amateur about this one,, I was bored to be honest
13) Tom Grennan – hmm this comes with a bang, its undeniably catchy if not somewhat repetitive and forgettable
14) Paul Rey – Similar vibes to the last song, but at least this one was able to manifest emotion
15) VINAI – Okay so the song is not so bad.. its pretty standard pop/dance music
16) Lorenzo Fragola – this seems like a nice song, I really should listen to it again
17) MNEK – Yeah so I was obsessed with this when I first heard it, but that feeling has dwindled since, it starts pretty badass, it’s the second half that brings it down
18) Renaida – this has that famous Major Lazor beat from that song with MO, you know the one! that’s being replicated and sampled in 100’s if not more, songs like this since! Please stop!   
19) Bishop Briggs – I like her voice,, but this packs a punch and doesn’t give up, as a result it becomes somewhat one dimensional and very very tedious!
20) Michl – like most male vocalist’s like this it take time to appreciate, the first half had me unsure of the vocals but I was slowly coming, still I found the song somewhat boring during this phase, however the second half really struck a chord with me… its quiet beautiful really
21) Sunmi – hmm ya, I think I enjoyed this more than the last time to be honest, it’s a little tame, but it has a nice hook to it.
22) Muddy Magnolias – yeah its good, there something about the vocals that puts me off, and the song is a little one dimensional
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – one of the most repetitive songs on the list, at least it had a fun hook to it
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue – it’s a banger alright, fine example of great production with a top notch vocal and chorus to accompany it
25) Chloe x Halle – beautiful harmonies, develops nicely towards the half way point, but could of finished a bit more bang!
26) Kim Petras -standout track from Kim, I’ve yet to hear another of hers that comes close to this level, which is disappointing.. I obviously like this song a lot, but like one or two others tonight that feeling has somewhat dwindled
27) Sigrid Bernson – I went from hating this, to somewhat finding it tolerable towards the end!
28) Yves (LOONA) – one of the finest examples of how to use a killer synth hook In pop music today!
29) Saint PHNX – a very boring pop rock, I don’t dislike it, but I feel like I’ve heard it thousands of times!
1919 days 20 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) BANNERS – It’s pleasant, but after the show I never really thought I had to go back to this. I think the video makes the song sound better than it is. :p hehe I joke I joke, it’s fine. :)

02) Anna Leone – I can’t remember like this at all, but I really enjoyed this. She has a Lana Del rey quality to this that I really enjoyed. The acoustic guitar sounds great too.

03) Kiiara – lol at Arek entering a song called messy. He’s definitely messy. Haha :p A pleasant enough song. :D

04) FAUN – This was a surprise in the contest, I’m a sucker for medieval style of music and right from the start with that beautiful flute, the whole of this gorgeous. I don’t care what people say, TSC is a magical place where you can discover the most random of hits.

05) BELLSAINT – This is one of my favourite songs, I had this in reserve for a year or so and I didn’t want to enter it in case everyone shat on it. I’m glad it won, I think it’s stun…honestly…stun…

06) Dean Lewis – I can’t remember this at all haha. It’s pleasant enough, again I think the video lifts this up haha. :p

07) Ray Dalton – I can’t really remember this again, I didn’t like the verses so much, but the bridge was cool and I liked the chorus too. :D

08) Delta Goodrem – This is cheese on toast. I remember watching the commonwealth games and hearing this and thinking, if I entered this in TSC everyone will shit on it and it will get last. Adele enters it and nearly wins haha. :p

09) Felicity – Great voice. I thought this was going to pop more than it did as I remember this winning. I like the build with the drums at the end.

10) La'Porsha Renae – I really enjoyed this actually. A stunning vocalist for sure. This surprised me and I can see why they entered it to have a shot at redemption. Very enjoyable.

11) Allie X – I’m pretty sure I liked this at the time and I really like this here as well.  I’m not sure if it’s going to stand out here as much as it did in a normal contest.

12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. – This wasn’t as awfulas I thought it was going to be haha :p It’s fine.

13) Tom Grennan – I think this is now my favourite song by him, very enjoyable.Bibbles  is going to spoilt for choice with all these strong male vocals. :D

14) Paul Rey – This shady running order, putting two strong male vocals next to each other. I see you Rick and your shady ways. :p This deserved higher than 7th, honestly feel anthemic in places. :)

15) VINAI – Another song I had practically forgotten about, pretty enjoyable tbh, even if it’s a little cliché and cheesy hahae :p

16) Lorenzo Fragola – This is pretty, I’m not a massive fan of the vocal tbh, but it is pretty. :)

17) MNEK – This was a little bit of a shock first winner of the contest for me, I mean I liked it but I was surprised by how much love there was for it haha. :p

18) Renaida – I thought I wouldn’t have to listen to this again haha :p It’s fine…but come on…?

19) Bishop Briggs – I have no idea why this wasn’t entered for the UK in esct instead, this is by fair their superior song in my opinion and I think this is Rick’s chance to win Best of two years in a row.

20) Michl – There were some magical parts to this, but other parts that were hard to listen to. Not overly keen tbh.

21) Sunmi – I like the build to the chorus a lot, the whole thing is really solid and I can see why Rod chose this again over some other really solid KPOP songs.

22) Muddy Magnolias – Stunning. If there is one song that will rival Bishop briggs imo…it’s gonna be this one. STUN STUN…brilliant from start to finish.

23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – I really like this too and you spotted a hit before it was a hit Scott as I still hear this on the radio, very enjoyable.

24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue – Yeah it’s fine. Her vocal is great, not overly keen on the funny noises in the chorus.

25) Chloe x Halle – This wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be / remembered, it wasn’t awful but it didn’t really go anywhere for me.

26) Kim Petras – Purple penis tower ftw. She sounds a little screechy in places, but the whole song is solid. :)

27) Sigrid Bernson – This is cheese, but it’s fine. Cheese but fine. :p

28) Yves (LOONA) – Another very solid entry. Her dancing is iconic as is the way she stares at the apple haha :p I liked this. :)

29) Saint PHNX – the male vocal of the night and it’s a Bibbles entry. Bibbles claims your dark horse status for the best song of the year please. :D
1919 days 4 hours ago
Arris
16. Boring
17. It won lmao? Irritatig
18. ehhh not feelin it. beat is fine tho
19. kinda boring
20. too depressing
21. Pretty good.
22. Okayish. Not special.
23. Lacks personality.
24. Good
25. It's like a one big intro. Where's the rest of the song? Hard pass
26. Cute
27. Sounds like a disney song. No
28. Overrated
29. Nice.
1919 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
01) BANNERS - 'Someone To You' - I really want to like this cause it’s the type I usually like, but his voice just doesn’t hit it for me
02) Anna Leone - 'If You Only' - i really like the aesthetic, but it wouldn’t be something i listen to more than once
03) Kiiara - 'Messy' - idk if I like this or not, but I think I do
04) FAUN - 'Federkleid' - very peaceful
05) BELLSAINT - 'Bang Bang (Remember My Name)' - could see myself listening to this!
06) Dean Lewis - 'Lose My Mind' - a bop!
07) Ray Dalton - 'If You Fall' - doesn’t really stand out to me
08) Delta Goodrem - 'Welcome to Earth' - love this!
09) Felicity - 'Pilot With A Fear Of Heights' - this is super catchy!
10) La'Porsha Renae - 'Good Woman' - love the vocals
11) Allie X - 'Casanova (feat. VERITE)' - kinda weird but i love it
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. - 'CRAZYLAND' - not my type of music
13) Tom Grennan - 'Sober' - i kinda love this
14) Paul Rey - 'What Good Is Love' - loved it but felt like it was missing a little something
15) VINAI - 'Parade' - like above, felt like it was missing something
16) Lorenzo Fragola - 'D'improvviso' - not my type of music
17) MNEK - 'Tongue' - not my type of music
18) Renaida - 'All The Feels' - not my type
19) Bishop Briggs - 'White Flag' - kinda pumps me up!
20) Michl - 'Kill Our Way To Heaven' - too slow for me
21) Sunmi - 'Heroine' - love most kpop!
22) Muddy Magnolias - 'Devil's Teeth' - kinda like this a lot
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus - 'My Way' - hmm don’t think i like it
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - 'Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie' - love this, kinda reminds me of another song
25) Chloe x Halle - 'The Kids Are Alright' - nursery rhyme vibes
26) Kim Petras - 'Heart to Break' - don’t really like her voice idk why
27) Sigrid Bernson - 'Patrick Swayze' - doesn’t really hit it for me
28) Yves (LOONA) - 'New' - i feel like i would have liked this better but the other kpop song outshined it imo
29) Saint PHNX - 'Magic' - loved this last time, and still do!
1918 days 23 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) BANNERS – quite topically this is very Sheppard-esque isn’t it. I don’t mind it but it’s not my genre I usually like
02) Anna Leone – I really quite liked this first time round, it’s a gentle song that builds nicely
03) Kiiara – I meant to send this before but was beaten to the punch, it’s a good well crafted pop song
04) FAUN – I remember this, very Skyrim realness, eh, it’s alright.
05) BELLSAINT – I didn’t care for this initially, I feel it’s overblown and trying hard to be something it’s not
06) Dean Lewis – This sounds so similar to like all the other stuff in this genre I don’t care for it
07) Ray Dalton – This isn’t anything particularly stand out, but I think it’s pretty good for a mid-tempo dancey kinda song, nice vocal
08) Delta Goodrem – It’s very extra but it’s a pleasant listen, particularly the beginning, kinda dreamy. I could have done without the mad shit near the end though
09) Felicity – Yeah this one is cute, it does twee without being annoying or too corny
10) La'Porsha Renae – It’s nothing special the song but this kinda song is all reliant on the vocal which of course is top notch
11) Allie X – I didn’t remember this, but quite the bop here! I was shakin!
12) Not.Your.Regular.Boy. – Oh this MESS. Absolutely not.
13) Tom Grennan – he seems to be getting hype but this does nothing for me, his voice is grating
14) Paul Rey – it’s the usual fare here, but I think it’s catchy so bleh?
15) VINAI – Oh dear I think I remember that drop. Well it’s woken me up from a bit of a dredge so I might give it a point or two lol
16) Lorenzo Fragola – The fact that this is in Italian is really to its benefit, it’s a nice entry, flows well
17) MNEK – Ah yes, I love this bop, the chorus slaps
18) Renaida – LEGIT BANGER 2K18. YEW GIVE MAY
19) Bishop Briggs – Yeah I like her voice, it sets her apart from a lot of the other similar songs in this vein
20) Michl -  The guitars add a lot to this, I’m into it!
21) Sunmi – This is pretty well crafted K-Pop music, I like the beat to it and her vocal is good
22) Muddy Magnolias – THIS ONE WAS A BOP!!! I remember it quite well, good to see it back here, I really like it
23) One Bit & Noah Cyrus – Yeah, I remember this was a fun one, nothing particularly amazing but It’s a harmless lil bop
24) Arlissa & Jonas Blue -  I liked this one I remember the first time, a good lil bop, I had a boogie
25) Chloe x Halle – I’ve always liked how their voices go together, really pleasantly
26) Kim Petras – her work with Dr Luke is v problematic, but this is a bop
27) Sigrid Bernson – WITH ALL MY LOVING TONIGHT (CHEAP ASS BEAT PLAYS)
28) Yves (LOONA) – It’s cute, doesn’t really stick with me all that much but it’s a pleasant listen
29) Saint PHNX – this doesn’t really do anything for me, it’s fine but bleh

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!