This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 335 Final

Topic » TSC 335 Final

2008 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) BoA - 'Woman'
2008 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
11) K/DA - This is kind of a wild mix of featuring artists. The song is fine, though I wish I liked the chorus more. I'm mostly digging the verses, especially the second one. It's a bit of a mess but it surely stands out.
2008 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) K/DA - Salute by Little Mix has never sounded better. Considering the amount of mediocrity in one song I was expecting this to be more mediocre but I actually quite liked this. Grew on me as it went on.
2008 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) K/DA - 'POP/STARS (feat. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)' Maybe for some this king of things are fun but they are so boring for me. The whole song I was just waiting it to end and get to the next one.
2008 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
12) BoA - 'Woman'
BoA very rarely does something wrong for me. This was not my favorite originally but it absolutely has grown on me over the last few weeks. I really love this.
2008 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Clean Bandit - 'Baby (feat. Marina & Luis Fonsi)'
2008 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
12) BoA - Haven't heard from her in a while. This is good, though. This is starting to become a common theme but the verses are the real highlight here too, though I do like the chorus as well apart from the 'woman' part.
2008 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) BoA - It's ok? Everything is ok. Don't really have any other opinion on it. It's ok.
2008 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) BoA - 'Woman' Another one called 'Woman'? Now I will be called racist again, but what is the idea with these girls singing how good is to be a woman?! I mean, do they know how it is to be a man to have a conclusion? :)) It was ok, enjoyed it overally, but I doubt I will remember it too much.
2008 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
13) Clean Bandit - 'Baby (feat. Marina & Luis Fonsi)'
Marina and Carly Rae Jepsen releasing music next to one another obviously a lot of people are gonna compare the two. That said, this definitely wins that battle. Very solid fun song from everyone involved. Luis Fonsi isn't really needed but still doesn't kill the song.
2008 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Clean Bandit - I've been quite up and down on this. At first I thought I REALLY LIKED IT, but my liking toward it subsided the more I listened to it. I think my main complaint about it is the chorus which is actually rather weak. It's a cute song but not innovative by any means, and it gets tired after a few listens.
2008 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Party For One' (song starts at 1:00)
2008 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Clean Bandit - Not sure why I was disappointed by this considering I've never really been a big Marina fan, but here we are. This doesn't really capture any of the appeal that either Marina or Clean Bandit have unfortunately.
2008 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
13) Clean Bandit - 'Baby (feat. Marina & Luis Fonsi)' I've totally hated her voice and from that point is hard to find something good in it.
2008 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
14) Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Party For One'
Yeah I truly don't care for this. Carly Rae Jepsen tends to do that for me, she doesn't have a lot of songs where I'm like really bopping. This isn't one of those.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!