This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 335 Final

Topic » TSC 335 Final

1994 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) MARUV - 'Focus On Me'
1994 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Jon Bellion - 'JT' I usually like strange sounds but this is a little too ackward. The instrumental is hard to be digging and he's not exactly singing.
1994 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Jon Bellion - Never really cared for old Jon Bellion but somehow care for new Jon Bellion even less. This did not need to be 4 and a half minutes long, it didn't go anywhere.
1994 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) MARUV - 'Focus On Me'
Alright so this has a lot to live up to because Drunk Groove is one of my favorite songs of the year. This is kinda similar to Drunk Groove but like, it still slaps really hard. Unless I'm absolutely shaken by the rest of this contest, this probably gets high points from me.
1994 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
03) MARUV - This is a mess, but it's pretty great. Super catchy.
1994 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Alexander Jean - 'Waiting For You'
1994 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) MARUV - 'Focus On Me' Kinda cheap and dated, it tries to be different but it completely fails to make a mark.
1994 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) MARUV - They have better than this, but this still bops. It's good.
1994 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) Alexander Jean - 'Waiting For You'
This would be a lot better if he was hotter. Anyways, idk why we had to have the male vocals at the start and then have it transition into a Kylie Minogue level-bop. I did enjoy this a lot though, definitely a toe-tapper. also lmfao @ Mark Ballas making music what in the world
1994 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Andreya Triana - 'Woman'
1994 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Alexander Jean - This has quite a few good elements but as a whole it's sort of missing the mark for me. I was starting to get into it but the bridge basically sounded like a different song. Overall, not bad, but I wish I liked it more.
1994 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Alexander Jean - 'Waiting For You' Even though it's still going for a commercial sound like what we've heard so far, this is another level with some good voices and a much stronger instrumental. The rythm is catchy.
1994 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Alexander Jean - This was kinda lacking. Irritated me at first, then bored me. Listenable, but I didn't care for it.
1994 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) Andreya Triana - 'Woman'
I listened to this for 2 minutes and absolutely nothing came up as to what I'm supposed to say about this. Therefore all I'm left to say is this song exists.
1994 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) The Collection - 'The Silence'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!