This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 335 Final

Topic » TSC 335 Final

1997 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Andreya Triana - She has a nice voice but the song is a bit flat. I wish the chorus was punchier.
1997 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Andreya Triana - 'Woman' It tries something different, alternative I would say. It totally failed to impress me, it sounded just like something banal that I will easily forget of.
1997 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Andreya Triana - This is so disappointing. I love her voice, but... ugh. It's not bad, but so plain. Not really anything interesting about it. Shame.
1997 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) The Collection - 'The Silence'
this is atrocious and boring at the same time, literally this is the type of music that makes me wanna shoot a bullet through my head.
1997 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Amelia Lily - 'Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)'

Alt link:
1997 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
06) The Collection - A song is already at an automatic disadvantage with me if it's more than four minutes long, and this was a pretty unexciting listen as well. Not a fan.
1997 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) The Collection - 'The Silence' The start remembers me of 'New Tomorrow' that represented Denmark in 2011 ESC. It's a pleasant song, nothing too powerful but I guess it never wanted to be something like that.
1997 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) The Collection - Actually really liked the intro instrumental but then the vocals started and it lost me. The instrumentation picks up a little but the song unfortunately doesn't.
1997 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) Amelia Lily - 'Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)'
what in the EVER loving fuck is this. It's like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton's retarded half-cousin that actually has vocal talents but noone to manage her career correctly.

This wishes it was something it isn't, at least it was over relatively quickly
1997 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Amelia Lily - I probably would have been into this a few years ago, but it's doing little for me today.
1997 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) CupcakKe - 'Duck Duck Goose'

Alt link:
1997 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Amelia Lily - 'Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)' The instrumental is not bad, she sings well, but the sound is too common, it's nothing memorable.
1997 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Amelia Lily - LMAO I forgot about this song. My 12 year-old self is living his best life rn. Can't believe TSC hasn't eaten this iconic song up already tbh.
1997 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
08) CupcakKe - 'Duck Duck Goose'
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
don't really have anything else to say.
1997 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) The Score - 'The Fear'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!