This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 335 Final

Topic » TSC 335 Final

2006 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) CupcakKe - 'Duck Duck Goose' Wonderful! I wonder if she really feels smarter after all those songs. What she does is literally prostitution.
2006 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) CupcakKe - THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS CONTEST. Honestly school Princess Vitarah on how to make musically appealing trash like this. All 2018 troll entries are cancelled.
2006 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
08) CupcakKe - Lyrically atrocious (as expected) but the beat is SOLID. I'm into it, and I'm not ashamed to admit that.
2006 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
someone put dallas to bed
2006 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
09) The Score - 'The Fear'
A shame because I was definitely into it before the chorus but the chorus didn't do much for me and kinda dragged the song down a bit. It's well done but idk still missing something.
2006 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Carpark North - '32 (feat. Sandra Nasic)'
2006 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
09) The Score - Heard this the other day but didn't think much of it. It's good, but The Score have far better.
2006 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) The Score - 'The Fear' I enjoy it overally. Good vocally and a rythmatic sound. I guess it will do pretty well in the contest.
2006 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) The Score - Pretty solid until the chorus which was... okay I guess? A bit of a letdown, but not bad. Definitely got a bit of Imagine Dragons about it.
2006 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
10) Carpark North - '32 (feat. Sandra Nasic)'
This is alright. I'm struggling to think of something to say for this because like it was fine, it passed by but it didn't hook me and i feel like this type of song should definitely hook you. Meh.
2006 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) K/DA - 'POP/STARS (feat. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)'
2006 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Carpark North - Definitely a fan of Carpark North, and this one is pretty great. Solid chorus. Solid verses. I also appreciate Sandra's vocal on a song like this. Good submission.
2006 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Carpark North - The chorus is easily the highlight of this, the whole song builds quite nicely but isn't helped by the female vocals. Quite liked this.
2006 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Carpark North - '32 (feat. Sandra Nasic)' This is really solid from all points of view, instrumentally, vocally, well-produced...
2006 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
11) K/DA - 'POP/STARS (feat. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)'
The fact that this is winning makes me ugly cackle.
It absolutely goes the hell off from the first second and doesn't let up until it's over.
Ranking of the champions: Ahri > Evelynn > Akali > Kai'sa because who currs about her.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!