This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 328 Final

Topic » TSC 328 Final

2054 days 16 hours ago
Arris
21. Good not amazing. I feel like I should love this but for some reason I don't. But yes it was a decent entry.
2054 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
21) Chloe x Halle - 'Warrior' Not bad by any mean, especially vocally, but I can't say it has something standing out. Just too ordinary.
2054 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
23) Vaults - 'Hurricane'               
2054 days 16 hours ago
Arris
22. Catchy and upbeat. Slightly generic, but still inoffensive and I had fun while listening to this.
2054 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
24) Sabrina Carpenter

IS IT FINALLY SMOKE AND FIRE?
2054 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
22) Call Me Loop - 'Cut and Run' Rythmatic, but pretty cheap and dull.
2054 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
14) MOMOLAND - 'BAAM'           

Ew
2054 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
24) Sabrina Carpenter - 'Lie for Love'               
2054 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Ok guess not lmao
2054 days 16 hours ago
Arris
23. It was a little bit weird, but also really good. I REALLY liked this one.
2054 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
All 24 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The votes are due on Sunday at 3 PM SET/8 PM BST, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
2054 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
23) Vaults - 'Hurricane' A big nothing, I won't remember this.
2054 days 16 hours ago
Arris
01. Very interesting. The whole song structure was fine, even that beat. A lot of people will find it annoying, but it works for me.
02. This girl is just too cute. Adorable voice and a very nice listen overall. I also really liked the background music.
03. I didn't like this one. Sounds too juvenile and cheesy. Also it must be older than 2005, I swear.
04. Oh Gwad... My ears... I - just...
05. I quite liked it. It's okay but a bit idk sugary? Which is fine, but just doesn't fit the strong melody line imo.
06. Yeah, it was quite good. Very deep and sorta row.
07. I liked this one. It's a bop. Catchy and the beat was listenable enough.
08. Oh wow! This was different, unique and stood out. I really enjoyed it, the whole structure was just mesmerizing.
09. This was fine. Easy on ears, but did it bring something new to the table?
10. I felt that it was very standardish. Okay on ears and nothing more.
11. Sounds like a Walmart version of P!nk but it's plesent enough on ears. So that's okay, I guess. Feels like a throwback to early 00's.
12. Didn't necessarily enjoy this one. It was chaotic and just not my style. Soez.
13. Another basic, vanilla Tumbrl boy. I was waiting and waiting and waiting for something to finally happen , and it just stayed the same. Acoustic music is not a song to me, sorry. It's incomplete, it's just a melody. He can play guitar, I'll give that to him!
14. It didn't do nothing to me. I mean it's fine but not impressive.
15. I'm not sure how I feel about this track. It's fine, it has a very distinctive sort of dark unique tone, but it didn't wow me. It's very specific, I think.
16. It sounded a little bit... cheap? But nonetheless it was still an enjoyable listen, overall.
17. It's not among the strongest Kesha tracks or singles but I like it. It's inoffensive and sort of addicing in a very weird way.
18. I liked this one. Something was going on and it was surprising. Good entry.
19. Fun but super generic. It was enjoyable.
20. I love Carrie Underwood. This was a good track as usual, despite her having much better songs. It has a strong message too.
21. Good not amazing. I feel like I should love this but for some reason I don't. But yes it was a decent entry.
22. Catchy and upbeat. Slightly generic, but still inoffensive and I had fun while listening to this.
23. It was a little bit weird, but also really good. I REALLY liked this one.
24. Awful. I'll never understand the appeal of this girl. She has no vocals and here sounds even worse than usual, too robotic and she seems not to have a personality at all. What a bland track, just like the rest of her music. The chorus was decent, though.
2054 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Harlea - 'Beautiful Mess' Very nice start, good vibe, rythmatic song.
02) Kelsea Ballerini - 'Roses' Not much of a song, quite inoffensive, but the vibe is ok, I'm starting to like the way TSC is going.
03) The Saddle Club - 'Hello World' The music is so nice, too bad about their voices.
04) Double Take - 'Hot Problems' I would have prefered Rodrigues to sing this song. PS: You're not hot!
05) Lisa Ajax - 'My Heart Wants Me Dead' The instrumental is not bad at all. But the style imposed by her is not exactly on my likings.
06) We Are The Fallen - 'Bury Me Alive' Quality rock song, great voice, it has power, it has rythm.
07) Blessed - 'See Through All The Colours' Even though I didn't totally dislike it, there are a little too many elements I can't stand in a song. She has some good qualities.
08) Madilyn Bailey - 'Tetris' It felt like a song with no personality, it bored me a lot.
09) Lucy Spraggan - 'Stick The Kettle On' I've just enjoyed it vocally, the music is pleasant.
10) Markus Feehily - 'Sirens' It started so well, the chorus is a bit of dissapointment. I mean, the rest is in totally contradiction with the feeling the chorus is giving, prechorus it's powerful and aggressive, then it comes a soft chorus, it just doesn't match. Otherwise, it was enjoyable.
11) Emii - 'Magic' The girl certainly has potential, I have mixed feelings for the song. In the beginning I thought I won't like it at all, but as it progressed it got more and more enjoyable.
12) Fire From The Gods - 'Evolve' You can hardly find a black rocker, so this is quite unique. Not a fan of his voice (even though it's not bad), the music is very decent. He's exagerrating a little on the chorus, I think there is the problem. Anyway, I needed something like that.
13) Sungha Jung - 'On Cloud Nine' I appreciate when somebody enters something like this and it was totally pleasant. It will not be exactly on my top, but it was enjoyable for what it was.
14) MOMOLAND - 'BAAM' A lot of chaotic noise.
15) Melissa Auf der Maur - 'Meet Me On The Dark Side' Didn't impress me with anything, kinda bland and ambiental.
16) SUNMI - 'Siren' I never got that bilingual thing in this Kpop songs, or what they are. So 90% of them are in their language and they put 2 phrases in English. Also the song is cheap.
17) Kesha - 'Hymn' I don't exactly agree with one rule in TSC: the acceptance of the just featured artists in the last 10 TSC's. We've already heard Kesha last week, not that I would complain about her. This is different from her, I am not amazed at all, but I guess it is more of a message song. Her voice still sounds good.
18) Che'Nelle - 'Criminal' This is very soft and classy. Her voice sounds good as well. It's truly good.
19) Marie-Mai - 'Je décolle' Always liked French language, the song is pretty boring though.
20) Carrie Underwood - 'Love Wins' I see a lot of country-ish music used after last week's 3rd place. I'm not complaining though. I don't want to upset anybody but I think you have to not have regular ears to not enjoy something like this, it's very appealing.
21) Chloe x Halle - 'Warrior' Not bad by any mean, especially vocally, but I can't say it has something standing out. Just too ordinary.
22) Call Me Loop - 'Cut and Run' Rythmatic, but pretty cheap and dull.
23) Vaults - 'Hurricane' A big nothing, I won't remember this.
24) Sabrina Carpenter - 'Lie for Love' Good voice, sadly not a fan of the music.
2054 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Harlea - There's a good amount of appeal to this one for me and I'm liking it. Good opener.

02) Kelsea Ballerini - It's has a nice clean sound and girl has a good voice but the full package only partially works for me as I'm not left with any kind of excitement about it.

03) The Saddle Club - Not the worse thing I've heard in TSC but not my cup of tea.

04) Double Take - Well the vocals are horrendous making this a troll song but at least the song isn't meant to be pointless.

05) Lisa Ajax - This was decent but doesn't have much impact, I won't be downloading it.

06) We Are The Fallen - Evanescence without Amy Lee, this dragged for me, it' decent for the 1st minute but it needed more excitement throughout to keep me interested in it.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!