This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 328 Final

Topic » TSC 328 Final

2054 days 13 hours ago
Arris
16. It sounded a little bit... cheap? But nonetheless it was still an enjoyable listen, overall.
2054 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
16) SUNMI - 'Siren' I never got that bilingual thing in this Kpop songs, or what they are. So 90% of them are in their language and they put 2 phrases in English. Also the song is cheap.
2054 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Che'Nelle - 'Criminal'               
2054 days 13 hours ago
Arris
17. It's not among the strongest Kesha tracks or singles but I like it. It's inoffensive and sort of addicing in a very weird way.
2054 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
17) Kesha - 'Hymn' I don't exactly agree with one rule in TSC: the acceptance of the just featured artists in the last 10 TSC's. We've already heard Kesha last week, not that I would complain about her. This is different from her, I am not amazed at all, but I guess it is more of a message song. Her voice still sounds good.
2054 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
19) Marie-Mai - 'Je décolle'               
2054 days 13 hours ago
Arris
18. I liked this one. Something was going on and it was surprising. Good entry.
2054 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
18) Che'Nelle - 'Criminal' This is very soft and classy. Her voice sounds good as well. It's truly good.
2054 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Carrie Underwood - 'Love Wins'               
2054 days 13 hours ago
Arris
19. Fun but super generic. It was enjoyable.
2054 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
19) Marie-Mai - 'Je décolle' Always liked French language, the song is pretty boring though.
2054 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
21) Chloe x Halle - 'Warrior'               
2054 days 13 hours ago
Arris
20. I love Carrie Underwood. This was a good track as usual, despite her having much better songs. It has a strong message too.
2054 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
20) Carrie Underwood - 'Love Wins' I see a lot of country-ish music used after last week's 3rd place. I'm not complaining though. I don't want to upset anybody but I think you have to not have regular ears to not enjoy something like this, it's very appealing.
2054 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Call Me Loop - 'Cut and Run'               

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!