This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 328 Final

Topic » TSC 328 Final

2050 days 20 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Harlea - This was so meh it hurt me
02) Kelsea Ballerini - This was nice enough. Nothing memorable or banger-esque.
03) The Saddle Club - The vocal quality is piss poor.
04) Double Take - Is this Nicki Minaj in White Chicks?
05) Lisa Ajax - I mean I've always liked this song so toot?
06) We Are The Fallen - I didn't hate this. Better side of meh.
07) Blessed - This was kinda of catchy. It should be doing more for me but it should get points.
08) Madilyn Bailey - I'm noticing a lot of likewise female vocals so I'm getting tired.
09) Lucy Spraggan - I like her but this did nothing for me
10) Markus Feehily - I quite liked this. Good job.
11) Emii - This was kinda dated but I wasn'y hating it. Quite strong.
12) Fire From The Gods - LMAO not my genre but I liked this.
13) Sungha Jung - FILLER
14) MOMOLAND - This was better KPOP cos it had a strong beat and chrous. Verses were meh.
15) Melissa Auf der Maur - I wasn't a fan of this.
16) SUNMI - I liked this.
17) Kesha - I prefer old Kesha but this is OK i guess.
18) Che'Nelle - Stand of the contest so far. Stellar.
19) Marie-Mai - I liked this too LMAO.
20) Carrie Underwood - Oh bisssh this was good too. Why all the good songs at the end?
21) Chloe x Halle - This was good for the contest but poor in terms of the last 6 songs.
22) Call Me Loop - This was just kinda of basic. The dusty rae bottoms of tsc328. good but basic.
23) Vaults - Another solid entry. There was a bit much going on here for my liking.
24) Sabrina Carpenter - Decent ending nothing special
2050 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Harlea - It's a pleasant start, nothing that pushes the song REALLY OVER THE LINE, but I don't mind this as a one-time listen.
2. Kelsea Ballerini - Lacks any edge to it, I'm afraid.
3. The Saddle Club - Why would you send this?
4. Double Take - Read above.
5. Lisa Ajax - There's nothing really wrong with this entry, but I feel like I have heard this kind of a thing so many times now that I am really about to get tired of it.
6. We Are The Fallen - It's as if they mashed Evanescence and Nightwish together musically and only half succeeded at it. Probably my favourite one so far, but that's not saying much.
7. Blessed - Quite toe-tapping. This type of music has been executed better in the past, but this is quite solid as a whole.
8. Madilyn Bailey - This is everything that is wrong with pop singers who try to be edgy with their music.
9. Lucy Spraggan - Came across this while I was looking for entries, wasn't overly impressed. It's a bit better on the second listen, but I wouldn't go back to it.
10. Markus Feehily - Very solid listen overall.
11. Emii - Sounds a lot like Pink's older music. Pretty nice for what it is, might scrape into my points considering the quality of this contest so far.
12. Fire From The Gods - Not my cup of tea.
13. Sungha Jung - An instrumental that isn't even interesting, just what this contest needed!
14. Momoland - Nowhere near as good as Bboom Bboom, but I must say I have grown to enjoy this rather cheap song.
15. Melissa Auf der Maur - Bland on bland. Oh boy.
16. Sunmi - Probably the best song Sunmi's got involved in so far, and her music quality is already high. Great choice.
17. Kesha - Easily the worst song on Rainbow, and probably the only poor song on that album.
18. Che'Nelle - Classy yet it kept me interested the whole way through. Loses me a bit towards the end, mostly because it feels too long, but solid nevertheless.
19. Marie-Mai - Consistently good music from her. Nothing that I haven't heard before, but it's pretty well executed.
20. Carrie Underwood - Not her best, but still a very good country-pop song.
21. Chloe x Halle - There is no reason for that "MEEEEEEEEEEEE" to be that long. Completely spoils an otherwise decent song.
22. Call Me Loop - Very vanilla and not memorable.
23. Vaults - Wish this had more of a chorus, but this was very strong overall.
24. Sabrina Carpenter - Good production idea, but I don't think the execution got the most of its potential. Not a bad way to finish this contest, though it could have been better.
2050 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Harlea – I am already loving this music that is so unique to hear and her vocals are on point and I would never get tired of this
02) Kelsea Ballerini – It had a nice start but the chorus was a let down with it being bland and the music was the same throughout
03) The Saddle Club – Yeah I think it is time to say goodbye world with this being something I hope I never hear again with them sounding so uninterested
04) Double Take – I have to laugh at this while on the inside I am dying with their singing being tone deaf and the music Is so cheap
05) Lisa Ajax – She has a good voice but the song was not selling it with it being boring and I just couldn’t get invested in it
06) We Are The Fallen – Now this is very memorable with them rocking it out and I am liking her voice that has so much power
07) Blessed – This is something that is trying way too hard and becomes messy with how it is all too rushed up with how I don’t understand them and I don’t like those annoying noises
08) Madilyn Bailey – I see that she is bringing such a different style and all but it is not my cup of tea and I can’t bare to listen to it again
09) Lucy Spraggan – Oh my these 2 have such good chemistry and it works so well together and the beat is there and it is an enjoyable entry
10) Markus Feehily – Looks like we have a banger here with the vocalist stealing the show and the music carries along with the style and it is done well
11) Emii – Yeah I already dislike it with the music getting on my nerves straight away and her voice is so grating and unbearable
12) Fire From The Gods – The music wants to be epic but it is not doing that with the singer feeling out of place and they don’t work together
13) Sungha Jung – This is different and very unique in the aspect that it is gentle and has that nice rhythm that I could listen all day to
14) MOMOLAND – The music is so much fun and that is what I like and I adore their voices and this is a great song that will always be on my mind
15) Melissa Auf der Maur – Not on my watch I am enjoying this with their voices sounding demonic and the music is so dull so I’ll pass this one
16) SUNMI – This is a nice tune and their voices are good but a problem is the music that can get annoying at times
17) Kesha – Now this is what you call a borefest with her doing the same thing over and over again and I wish it ended sooner
18) Che'Nelle – Yes I am loving those vocals and you better work at it because they shine here and the song is there and it would be criminal if this did not finish high
19) Marie-Mai – This is nice and she has a good voice that holds and the beat is somewhat nice so I thought it was a good song
20) Carrie Underwood – WOW, this is a wickedly good entry with her showcasing those vocals and it is a win for country music that sounds sooooo good here
21) Chloe x Halle – I felt like it didn’t go anywhere and the music at times were disjointed and it didn’t have that smooth rhythm
22) Call Me Loop – She had an alright voice but the music killed it with it being a downer and putting this song below average
23) Vaults – This has that dark element that works and it has such a different beat that makes it their own and so I enjoyed it
24) Sabrina Carpenter – The music is a no go with it being very sicky and her voice at times did not sound good at all
2050 days 19 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Sungha Jung - Well this just happened, beats the troll song but about it.

14) MOMOLAND - This was Ok I guess, might grow more on me with more listens.

15) Melissa Auf der Maur - I love her as a member of Hole and The Smashing Pumpkins but her Solo Career hasn't done much for me but this one is a little more interesting than most her material at least.

16) SUNMI - Beat is kind of interesting, it's tolerable on the ears but doesn't so much excite me.

17) Kesha - I expecting to like this a lot less due to comments, though it didn't excite me it was easy enough on the ears.

18) Che'Nelle - Her voice is interesting but everything else about it is boring.
2050 days 19 hours ago
onemanarmy
19) Marie-Mai - Production was alright I guess but not a fan of the language and her voice isn't selling it for me.

20) Carrie Underwood - Not the kind of Carrie material that excites me, don't think Love wins TSC.

21) Chloe x Halle - Well this was awful, their debut single was great when they first hit the scene but they seem to get wore and worse for my taste.

22) Call Me Loop - This was just OK, nothing special about it.

23) Vaults - I'm usually more excited with her singing but this song doesn't do much for me.

24) Sabrina Carpenter - Well she still only has 1 good song IMO but this was at least much more interesting than what I'm used to hearing from her.
2050 days 18 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
1. Harlea - I think the generic beat is good for the verses, but I wish it picked up at the chorus. Kinda average!

2. Kelsea Ballerini - She's really talented, I hope she continues to rise! This isn't my fave song of hers though.

3. The Saddle Club - LMFAO this iconic show! Hello World! So nostalgic.

4. Double Take - KJDHFLKJAFD please!!! I used to be so obsessed with this song. I literally know every word. I wonder what these girls are doing now.

5. Lisa Ajax - I was literally shook when I saw this?? How was this not submitted before? Anyways she was fucking robbed during her first MF. This song is great.

6. We Are The Fallen - I really don't like this genre at all LOL I just can't get into it... and her screaming voice oof girl.

7. Blessed - This actually isn't horrible. I like it in someways.

8.Madilyn Bailey - I love the concept of the song I guess I wish she just performed it better.

9. Lucy Spraggan - I don't like this cheesey lovefest at all. :( Like it's so been there done that.

10. Markus Feehily - I really like it, I think this would do well if it was submitted in the real Eurovision! In TSC though? Idk.

11. Emii - I actually really like this. It's quite cute. Loves a powerful pop song.

12. Fire From The Gods - oh my god im sorry... this just is not good.

13. Sungha Jung - I was waiting for him to start singing and then it never happened. I'm confused. LMFAO.

14. MOMOLAND - Oh stan these fucking queens. This isn't my favorite from them but they delivered once again.

15. Melissa Auf der Maur - The vocals are so grainy and the production is just a drumset and guitar with very little editing. Sorry Miss Auf der Maur!

16. SUNMI - Oh my god I always vote for talent and this week is no exception.

17. Kesha - Literally the worst song from the album. I will never give points to this.

18. Che'Nelle - This is kinda cute? I wish the production had more amplitude to really make this more powerful.

19. Marie-Mai - This is actually really nice! A cute bop from a french queen.

20. Carrie Underwood - There were so many other songs from Cry Pretty that could be submitted but this cheesefest got submitted. Carrie is an icon so of course I'll be giving her points, but like.

21. Chloe x Halle - These two Beyonce proteges are really about to take the R&B world by storm. They're so talented!!!

22. Call Me Loop - This isn't my favorite, but it's not unpleasant!

23. Vaults - I don't know, this isn't anything special to me. It's not bad either so it may receive a point or two.

24. Sabrina Carpenter - First of all, "Thumbs" is one of the best pop songs of this decade. She's a little powerhouse. This song is good!
2050 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Harlea        i can't say that i hated it. but also feel like i might forget it by the end
02) Kelsea Ballerini        i don't like this was mostly one note
03) The Saddle Club        no
04) Double Take        no
05) Lisa Ajax        i mean... generic motr mf song
06) We Are The Fallen        i can appreciate it for what it is, but doesn't mean i liked it
07) Blessed        i think this will do well
08) Madilyn Bailey        i dont like these vocals
09) Lucy Spraggan        i'm not into the mood for this
10) Markus Feehily        it was alright ... didn't hate it... but i should've so that's a plus
11) Emii        how 2005. it's like a rejected lady gaga then rejected by britney then rejected by xtina
12) Fire From The Gods        oh..... this was.... for bibbs
13) Sungha Jung        i was waiting for Derek to do some falsetto all over this
14) MOMOLAND        the choreo in Bboom Bboom is better, but the chorus and beat is better (even though the songs are basically the same). but also Jooe's existance makes everything better
15) Melissa Auf der Maur        more songs for bibbs
16) SUNMI        i was waiting for a Gashina moment... but it never happened
17) Kesha        i never got the hype over this song
18) Che'Nelle        gosh i'm really starting to hate how my points are working out
19) Marie-Mai        another french song that didn't do much for me on a first listen... is anyone shocked?
20) Carrie Underwood        queen icon legend country music superstar carrie underwood who looks completely different now after that traumatic fall
21) Chloe x Halle        oh an anthemic song by people who are like 12... nty
22) Call Me Loop        i kinda forgot this was playing ... oops
23) Vaults        well that was a song that was there.... gosh i hate these points i'm giving out
24) Sabrina Carpenter        oh .. so this didn't go anywhere or hit any good beat changes... cool
2050 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
2 weeks ago I tooted and booted the songs in honor of Eoin. I found it so fun I'll do it again
01) Harlea- This had a rather different sound it was pretty enjoyable. TOOT
02) Kelsea Ballerini- This is country ish. But its not the type I like. pretty bland, lacks power. BOOT
03) The Saddle Club-
04) Double Take- This is awful but I'll end up geting back to this for being iconicly bad. In a contest context tho, its a BOOT
05) Lisa Ajax- I actually really liked this, it had a nice chorus that lifted the whole package and it was pretty easy to listen to. TOOT
06) We Are The Fallen- This is the type of rock I love, powerfull but not screamy, not too heavy but not smooth "rock" very evanescence, absolute TOOT
07) Blessed- Damn this was a mess at the beggining. It got its shit together later on but its still a not very interesting track. BOOT
08) Madilyn Bailey- I kinda liked this, its alternative, but not really dark and its just smooth and nice. TOOT
09) Lucy Spraggan- This was rather meh, I dont even remember much. BOOT
10) Markus Feehily- This guy has such a good voice and it goes so amazingly with this song. His songs are always very mid tempo which I like but they have something to them, they have that special power. TOOT
11) Emii- Old fashioned much, I didnt like it, not my style. BOOT
12) Fire From The Gods- Read above. BOOT
13) Sungha Jung- I was waiting for the vocal to kick in. It never did. BOOT
14) MOMOLAND- I like Baam but I dont get how this is being praised and Boom Boom was shreded to pieces
15) Melissa Auf der Maur- This just passed by. BOOT
16) SUNMI- Sunmi is such a good soloist, Wonder Girls disbanding was what happened best for her. Anyway, this isnt as good as Heroine but really enjoyable. TOOT
17) Kesha- I mean this wasnt bad but tit wasnt amazing. It ahd its moment but it never really reached a climax with me. Schmoot I guess
18) Che'Nelle- This had a pretty James Bond ish vibe which I liked. It kinda dragged but it was a good song. TOOT
19) Marie-Mai- Pretty generic but I kinda liked it? its not the best song ever and the french sounds weird here but it was enjoyable. TOOT
20) Carrie Underwood- Very old fashioned. For old fashioned we already have Dallas at least as for mindset
21) Chloe x Halle- This never really lifted. The girls have nice voices but the song was meh at best. BOOT
22) Call Me Loop- Theres a sound bothering me in the drop. Very generic, not in a good way. BOOT
23) Vaults- this was weird, chill and dark. Recepee for a success with me. TOOT
24) Sabrina Carpenter- I could see this playing in a club for some reason. Her voice is kinda meh but the song as a whole is really nice to me. TOOT
2050 days 15 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Harlea - Nothing ground-breaking, it was solid for an opener but odds are I probably won’t remember it by the end of this sadly.
02) Kelsea Ballerini - Kelsea Ballerini AND Carrie Underwood in the same contest is not gonna end well for her (Kelsea that is) because she pales in comparison to anything Carrie’s ever done. Sorry but it’s true. This is just testament to my earlier statement.
03) The Saddle Club - kill yourself
04) Double Take - also kill yourself
05) Lisa Ajax - Oh is it that bitch that was like a fucking meme with her face in black and white or whatever. Either way, this was the first really solid song that I could see myself giving points to this week.
06) We Are The Fallen - I usually love this type of music but these vocals are VERY off. Sad tbh because it had potential. Oh well.
07) Blessed  - Yeah ok this kinda went off. It was definitely interesting and a massive step up from everything else. Got my toes tapping and my ass shaking.
08) Madilyn Bailey - I was hoping to like this but my eyes just kinda widened and then hard blinked. It was not what I was hoping for.
09) Lucy Spraggan - these people are really comfortable with their hwiteness aren’t they. Nah this bothered the SHIT out of me for some reason.
10) Markus Feehily - Markus Feehily is another one of those TSC artists that always excite me, kinda like Parson James, Tyler Shaw, Che’Nelle, Eden XO, and this is no different. It slays.
11) Emii - Oh I’m feeling this. It’s like if you mixed Lindsay Lohan’s Rumors with Britney Spears’ Circus. You’re bound to get an ass shaker of a bop. This song really flew by and that’s a good sign.
12) Fire From The Gods - bibbles, you’ve done better sis.
13) Sungha Jung - what
14) MOMOLAND - If this had been submitted when I was a huge K-pop fan, maybe it could have done better. Unfortunately, I’ve outgrown that phase.
15) Melissa Auf der Maur - no bitch the fuck.
16) SUNMI - I wish someone entered Sirens by Saara Aalto so we had three songs with the same fucking title in the same contest. This slayed.
17) Kesha - yeah I just don’t care about this sorry.
18) Che'Nelle - Wow I expected a pussy popper and instead I get a nice Winehouse-like slow jam? Took me by surprise at first but honestly, she has the voice to pull it off. I liked it.
19) Marie-Mai - Comparing this to all of her previous work makes me really excited to actually follow her unironically. Noone really follows her music here in Quebec besides teenage girls and I think that’s really unfair because this is some good solid pop music.
20) Carrie Underwood - like I don’t even know. This is obviously good because it’s Carrie Underwood but just from this new album Drinking Alone would have contended for my 12 so I can’t help but be disappointed that you decided to be cringey and obvious. Whatever, idk how I’m gonna rate this yet.
21) Chloe x Halle - idk the song was happening and I just kinda forgot that it was. Doesn’t help it’s after a row of good songs.
22) Call Me Loop - I thought to enter this for next week without realizing it was here l u l. It’s nothing amazing but it’s solid.
23) Vaults - I really just could not be less bothered if I tried.
24) Sabrina Carpenter - Nice little pop tune to end the contest. This and Harlea are very similar but Sabrina probably ends up doing better cuz of running order.
2050 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
2050 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I call shade
2050 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
HEY
2050 days 13 hours ago
LornaHollas
Here to see me flop
2050 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
Here to see me flop
2050 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
filler

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!