This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 326 Final

Topic » TSC 326 Final

2090 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) CHUNG HA - 'Roller Coaster' A certain candidate. Really cheap.
02) Robin - 'Erilaiset' Oh, he's a child! The song is childish. Nice language!
03) Brave Girls - 'Rollin' At least song number 1 was catchy. Too much chaotic noise here.
04) TARABAROVA - 'Tsunami' I'm really sad I couldn't understand what's the fact with the tsunami. The song is absolutely horrible.
05) Elizabeth Olshey - 'Bejausmis' An acceptable song finally, still very bland and no power moment. 
06) Gabrielle - 'Mellom skyene' This will do good cause its sound is on 90% of the contestants' likings. I am in another 10% category.
07) Kaliopi - 'Pozeli' A little dated, still pretty catchy. She has a great voice, not her best but acceptable.
08) Jakob Karlberg - 'Trädgårn' And I've said that song number 2 is childish? It's ok, too cheesy though. 
09) Samir & Viktor - 'Shuffla' It starts a lot like Avicii's 'The Nights'. They have some of Parov Stelar in the chorus. Pretty messy, there were things I've liked in it. They stole the show a little.
10) Jenifer - 'Paradis Secret' A little too basic, it doesn't exactly get too much attention, but it's quite pleasant. She has a nice voice. I think it would grow a lot on me with some more listens.
11) Natalia Nykiel - 'Error' Bland, no rythm change, it's monotone. And not exactly on my tastes.
12) Rammstein - 'Benzin' Some sort of commercial with the oil companies? It has a nice vibe, I can't say I don't enjoy it.
13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - 'There Will Be Time' Just wanted to say that they participated last week as well, now I see that I've mixed up the bands. This is stunning, they are amazing!
14) Helene Fischer - 'Achterbahn' Amazing how boring this was able to be.
15) Baby K - 'Da zero a cento' Finally some Italian. But they usually have good music.
16) Tamás Horváth - 'Meggyfa' Not my favourite language, but the music is kinda refreshing. Pleasant song.   
17) Luke - 'J'veux être un héros' It lacks a little complexity and his voice is certainly nothing of a first class, but I've enjoyed the whole thing.
18) Thalía, Natti Natasha - 'No Me Acuerdo' Nowadays with all the latino and raeggaeton, I'm pretty sick of this kind of music, not to mention that it is quite cheap. Their voices are good, but apart of that I have nothing to remark.
19) G-IDLE - 'HANN(Alone)' Pretty classy and commercial at the same time. Not bad, a pleasant surprise for me.
20) Fatoumata Diawara Fatour - 'Sowa' Usually I like these African rythms, but this one truly has nothing remarkable, even her voice, I find it quite usual.
21) Delia - 'Du-te-ma' Pretty classy as well, the general vibe is quite nice. Very nasty video.
2090 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) CHUNG HA - 그녀의 목소리는 음악과 일치하지 않으며 목소리가 귀찮습니다. 정말 짜증나!

02) Robin - Pidän siitä, että musiikki ei koskaan hidastu. Rakastan myös tätä kieltä. Myös todelliset tytöt musiikkivideossa ovat virkistäviä nähdä.

03) Brave Girls - 이것은 밤의 우리 개막 노래보다 훨씬 낫습니다. 보컬은 내가 장르에 관해 말할 수있는 드물다. 나는 그것을 좋아하지 않았으므로 약간의 결점이 있었지만 전체적으로 그것은 용인 될 수 있었다.

04) TARABAROVA - Це було досить добре. Знову мені подобається мова, і пісня має хороший ритм і Потік до нього.

05) Elizabeth Olshey - O Dieve! Rolls akis. Dievas baisus. Tai yra skausmingai nuobodžios ir klastingos dainos, kurios kelia man klausimą, ar aš noriu dalyvauti TSC, nes tiesiog noriu, kad jie čia norėtų. Nėra net įdomių šiukšlių.

06) Gabrielle - Vel, musikken på dette var irriterende, kom koret. Dette var bare ikke bra, jeg er redd.
2090 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
very clever scott!
2090 days 6 hours ago
onemanarmy
07) Kaliopi - Njezin glas je iznimno neugodno u dijelovima i ne dobro se uklapa u glazbu. Nije obožavatelj ovoga.

08) Jakob Karlberg - Det var bra, bra rytm åt det och jag gillar språket.

09) Samir & Viktor - Det här har ögonblick och jag gillar språket. Inte min favorit på natten men det var inte dåligt.

10) Jenifer - Pas une de mes langues préférées. Cela n'a pas fait grand chose pour moi, mais cela ne m'a pas dérangé, c'est quelque chose.
2090 days ago
LiukBB
01: I just don't like the vibe that it gives. It's not bad, it's just too much for me. I really hope this doesn't walk cause otherwise I will be gutted. 5+
02: Uhm if we can vote on hottiness then this will be a candidate but sadly we don't. This was a mess: the beat was bad, his voice not cool either and overall this just doesn't work.4,5
03: 2 kpops in 3 songs . AAAA. Anyway this is far better than the previous one. I don't liek the chorus but the verses are kinda of catchy, so yea I honestly expected worst. 5,5
04: This song works : I didn't like it in the beginning but then the beat and the drop won me over and i can safely say I enjoy it overall even though it lacks of originality maybe idk. 6+
05:Oh a ballad, something I can usually like and oh no this becomes a snoozfest quick. I am sad now. 5
06:This started kinda oof quiet, then exploded in a edm. Mess. Anyway this didn't too much for me which is a lot for now. So yea it's ok. 6
07: Kaliopi I stanned you a lot during Eurovision but this is just booring. I guess people who like her voice might like this, so grats on points from Pete, Dallas and Bibbles. 5
08: Yikes. This was good until he starts singing, damn what a voice. The beat is very annoying and I hope this finishes fast. 4+
09: Finallyyyy something I can really appreciate yay : everything about this sounds cheap but I needed a song like this to feel the energy. I am really happy now lol. I hope this wins. How this didn't win melodifestivalen ?It's better than dance you off. 7,5
10: I like this a lot: this is so simple, and in field like this i hope this will stand out. Merci merci . 6/7
11:  The streak is over nooooo.There are some interesting elements ruined a bit by her voice. There has been worst though. 5/6
12: I am torned. I should like it cause it's alternative, but it's way too alternative for my taste, but I still kinda want to save this somewhat and somehow .It's a bit creepy: like wtf are those creepy sounds throughout ? 5,5
13: An obvious artist+ an almost english song. It sounds alan a lot. As for the song the title summarizes perfectly my emotions. Nice instrumental though. 5+
14: I enjoed this even though there could be more interesting elements but cool entry overall. 6+
15: Imagine listening to this song everywhere and seeing this being submitted. My friend want me to play it while we were driving. I absolutely loathe this: the beat is annoying, the chorus are boring, the chorus can't save this. If you have to send a baby k song try with "voglio ballare con te" . It's not a winning pick but deffo it's better. I swear if this win I'll be pissed lol. 3,5
16: This was in Alexito NF in esct and I kinda was ok. Now this has grown on me a lot and even though it's kinda of a simple track it kinda works. 6,5
17: I like the concept, but as from song 8 the voice is what really annoys the me and the more this song goes on the more I want this to stop . 4,5
18: Recently I have started to pay attention to the spanish music and therefore I like this even though the chorus could have been stronger. 6+
19: LMFAO. I PLAYED THIS AND ITALIAN SUBTITLES CAME ON. TF? Anyways I can like a kpop song once in a while. If one of them has to win I hope it's this. The beat is cool and the voices makes this a lot intruiging and interesting. 6,5
20: Soawa-aaa. Funny lyrics I reckon but this was just too much in such a short amount of time. 5-
21: I liked it in the beginning then it kinda went downhill. Meh oveall 5+
2089 days 10 hours ago
Insanity17
I'm back bishes. Are you ready for it?
2089 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) CHUNG HA - The production is pretty good, but there's just a certain sugary sweetness to it that I'm really not feelin'.
02) Robin - I like the thumping/clappy production in the verses. Think the vocalist could have delivered more, but it's passable, I guess.
03) Brave Girls - Definitely prefer this to entry #1.
04) TARABAROVA - Grew on me quite a bit as it went on. Nice pace to it.
05) Elizabeth Olshey - Pretty voice, but otherwise, it was a complete dud. Something that would need to grow on me over time, but unless it was in Eurovision or something, I would never be in a position to be forced into listening to it.
06) Gabrielle - This is dope. I think I would have liked it just as much as a lowkey track, as it appeared to be for a bit. I'm happy with it, though.
07) Kaliopi - Meh. I appreciate her moreso as a screeching meme more than I like anything I've heard by her. More of the same.
08) Jakob Karlberg - It's a toe-tapper, but doesn't really do TOO much for me beyond that.
09) Samir & Viktor - They are so incredibly hit or miss for me, but this was a total hit at the time of MF. Slightly less exciting to me now, but still a bawp.
10) Jenifer - I'd be interested in hearing the first link of it available to others, because for me, the audio sounds rather unpolished. Don't think I'd like it much more regardless.
11) Natalia Nykiel - Familiar feel to it. It's solid.
12) Rammstein - I'm not going to go as far as to say that I'm a Rammstein FAN, but I appreciate their sound more than most would think.
13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - Yeah, I don't think I GET this. Didn't connect with it.
14) Helene Fischer - Was waiting on the chorus to really judge this. It was okay, as was the entry as a whole.
15) Baby K - It got my hips moving.
16) Tamás Horváth - Not really in my typical taste range, but it was one of my favorites during national final season and I still really dig it.
17) Luke - Got through the entire song without a comment of any substance in mind, so yeah, that probably isn't a good sign. Passed right by.
18) Thalía, Natti Natasha - Natti Natasha was the one really doing it for me.
19) G-IDLE - Really lacked any sort of excitement.
20) Fatoumata Diawara Fatour - Wanted to like this a lot more than I ultimately did. Usually stuff like this can pull me in, and this really didn't, I'm afraid.,
21) Delia - Cat music? Lezdothis. The vibe of it is cool. I was going to say it feels a little style over substance, but the chorus definitely improved the entry as a whole.
2088 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        CHUNG HA “Roller Coaster” – I was expecting more from the beat drop. The whole song nothing really happened it was pretty bland.
2.        Robin “Erilaiset” – It gives me connor maynards “Can’t say no” vibes. I quite enjoyed this one
3.        Brave Girls “Rollin’” – It is very similar to the first song but this one was way more enjoyable!
4.        TARABAROVA  “Tsunami” – I enjoyed her voice and the rhythm and beat were interesting to listen to
5.        Elizabeth Olshey “Bejausmis” – I really enjoyed the piano in this song. Not the biggest fan of her voice although I could warm to it.
6.        Gabrielle “Mellom skyene” – Wasn’t keen when it started but then the chorus and beat drop happened and I was hooked!
7.        Kaliopi “Pozeli” – Oh I remember her from Eurovision! I’ve always really enjoyed her voice and found her music very interesting. This song is another of hers that I enjoyed
8.        Jakob Karlberg “Trädgårn” – This song just sounds like it’s super cheesy and targeted to teenage girls
9.        Samir & Viktor “Shuffla” – I was conficted about this until I heard the most Eurovision style beat drop ever! Loves it
10.         Jenifer “Paradis Secret” – This song seems unfinished as though there is something missing. I still enjoyed it though
11.        Natalia Nykiel “Error” – I didn’t like her voice it sounded really pitchy and annoying
12.        Rammstein “Benzin” – I know a couple of songs by them and I’ve liked what I’ve heard. This isn’t their best that I’ve heard but it was pretty good
13.        Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal “There Will Be Time” – oh dear, I had such high expectations for this but it was really bad!
14.        Helene Fischer “Achterbahn” – This song sounds very 2012 but is still enjoyable
15.         Baby K “Da zero a cento” – This song is so generic and middle of the road that it slipped by me without leaving an impact
16.        Tamás Horváth “Meggyfa” – I quite liked how simple it was and it was a soothing listen
17.        Luke “J'veux être un héros” – I could listen to the guitar riffs all day but I’m not a fan of the vocals.
18.        Thalía, Natti Natasha “No Me Acuerdo” – This song kept on leaving wanting something more, like it it kept leading to something but delivering nothing
19.        G-IDLE “HANN(Alone)” – I feel like the beat or something needed a bit more oomph and then this song could be really good!
20.        Fatoumata Diawara Fatour “Sowa” – It has a nice sound to it, a bit dry but still nice
21.        Delia “Du-te-ma” – This was a fun song to finish on. I like the feel and style of this song. I really liked the way she says baby
2088 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
11) Natalia Nykiel - Podobało mi się to w przeważającej części. Nie najlepszy głos, ale dziś wieczorem mieliśmy okropne głosy, więc byłem zadowolony z tego.

12) Rammstein - Schade, dass alle ihre besten Sachen vor 2005 sind. Das ist immer noch ein anständiger Song.

13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - Well the non English parts detected like a different language per line so since the majority is English anyhow this crap tune's comment can stay in English. I did not enjoy this. Boring, Dull and pointless.

14) Helene Fischer - Kein Fan ihrer Stimme. Musik ist in Ordnung, aber sie ist nicht gerade angenehm zu hören.
2088 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
01) CHUNG HA – I like this with her voice being really good and the music having that impact to help this but at times the music can be annoying.
02) Robin – This is not that interesting with the music getting on my nerves quickly and his voice is not for me and is pretty much forgettable.
03) Brave Girls – I can see that this is trying but I found it to be messy from their voices not working and the music driving my ears insane.
04) TARABAROVA – Dam this is just what I needed from the music sounding very epic and her voice is driving it towards something that is brilliant.
05) Elizabeth Olshey – This is sooooo dull and boring with the same beat throughout and it is making me want to fall asleep then to listen to anymore of this.
06) Gabrielle – The music has upped the level here with it being such a banger to listen to and the singer has that voice to make this a dance anthem.
07) Kaliopi – She has a wonderful voice and she rocked the hell out of it here with a very good song to do and I can feel that impact.
08) Jakob Karlberg – I am not a fan of those vocals and it becomes kinda of generic in the chorus and not really standing out.
09) Samir & Viktor – They don’t have the greatest singing voices but they do sell it with a killer beat and having so much energy into it.
10) Jenifer – This has a catchy beat that has got me hooked already and the vocalist has that stellar voice and I can’t get enough of this.
11) Natalia Nykiel – Oh god the beat that is used is just plain annoying and is giving me a headache so I would rather have it not played at all.
12) Rammstein – What are those voices and I am already put off by this and the music is not helping it with it not being my style.
13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal – The music is decent to listen to and the vocals are a nice touch that is very pleasant to hear so good job.
14) Helene Fischer – oooo I am loving this one with the music elevating it and her voice is oh so gorgeous and it was fantastic.
15) Baby K – The music sounds sketchy and her voice is not that much good and is there anything good about this, um no.
16) Tamás Horváth – He got a really good voice that I am liking so much and this is a good old tune song that just keeps me in a good mood.
17) Luke – The music is too messy with it not working with the vocalist and this makes it very dull to listen to.
18) Thalía, Natti Natasha – The beat sounds lazy and it is not that upbeat and it is not nice to hear so I will put this back in the trash where it belongs.
19) G-IDLE – Okay who thought this music was any good to use in it with it being left over K Pop and it is very repetitive.
20) Fatoumata Diawara Fatour – I enjoy the guitar beat which is nice to hear but the whole song feels like it is lacking something to have that impact.
21) Delia – Nope is all I can say with the voice being icky and the music being oh so generic and it is all very boring.
2088 days 1 hour ago
NooNoo
1.        What an annoying voice! This song is not for me
2.        A bit basic but I did enjoy the beat and it was fun
3.        There isn’t really anything interesting about it, I guess I could say the beat was ok (at a stretch), but yeah pretty generic and boring.
4.        The horn baring is a bit corny but I enjoyed everything else about this and the beat is fun and danceable
5.        Kinda boring like nothing happened it was just her whiny voice with a piano and bass beat!
6.        I loved this! The beat is so powerful and I love the build up
7.        I enjoy her raspy voice and she has a very unique sound that I enjoy
8.        This song gives me one direction vibes that I really enjoy
9.        I mean it is a standard dance but it quite fun and I enjoyed listening to it
10.        This was amazing! Her voice is amazing and it goes well with the guitar and drums
11.        I should be all over this but I don’t like it. I think it may be that the beat isn’t very strong
12.        Well this song certainly went off! A good rock song
13.        That voice is so annoying! The one singing in English is pleasant but I can’t listen to the verses it’s too painful
14.        There have been better beat drop songs this contest but this was still good
15.        How many songs sound exactly like this? Too many in my opinion!
16.        Nothing happened? It was three minutes of more or less the same thing
17.        Like the rock vibes of this song. Fairly enjoyable
18.        This is like song 15 but a better version.
19.        Standard k-pop song but it was enjoyable and had a nice beat
20.        Her voice is really soothing and the guitar is nice to listen to
21.        A lot more interesting than a lot of songs in this contest!
2087 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Chung Ha - I REMEMBER VERY FIRST TIME IN LIFE (I REMEMBER, I REMEMBER). I absolutely adore this song, and people who know me should not be shocked about that. Unlike most people, vocals aren't much of an issue as long as the singer hits the notes.
2. Robin - Pretty standard, though there are some elements in the production that were pretty impressive. As a whole, it's ok I guess.
3. Brave Girls - I assume a certain someone from this group enjoyed this music video. The song is great, though. ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'!
4. TARABAROVA - In the past few TSCs there was a lack of upbeat entries, and so far all entries have some good pace. It's a good sign, and although this isn't my favourite song, it's a pretty damn decent effort, well, without that rap.
5. Elizabeth Olshey - This is like Ieva's "When We're Old" with some beat in the middle of the song. Surprisingly, sometimes adding upbeat production elements doesn't work.
6. Gabrielle - A bit chaotic at times, but this was quite good overall.
7. Kaliopi - Pretty weak chorus. As Fritz said, she's more enjoyable as a meme material rather than her music.
8. Jakob Karlberg - A bit too tacky, I'm afraid.
9. Samir & Viktor - This was my favourite song from this year's Melodifestivalen. Easily their best.
10. Jenifer - Quite pedestrian, sounds like there was something missing.
11. Natalia Nykiel - SWIATLA TWORZA KORYTARZE PROWADZA ZNOWU W POPRZEK ZDARZEN. This song was a huge hit in Poland, and I still can't get this song out of my head. Can't deny it's pretty cheap-sounding, but I can't help but love it.
12. Rammstein - I only like 2 Rammstein songs, and this isn't one of them.
13. Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - I assume this was supposed to make me feel something. If so, this has definitely not fully achieved that aim. Mostly because it takes way too long to build into something.
14. Helene Fischer - Imaging not sending "Atemlos Durch Die Nacht." This is ok, sounds a bit dated, though.
15. Baby K - She went from Roma - Bangkok to this? Kind of disappointing, Not bad by any means, but I expected more.
16. Tamás Horváth - Not my typical thing, but this was actually quite enjoyable.
17. Luke - I was shaking my head with disapproval throughout the majority of this song. Sounds like a bad take on a Kasabian song.
18. Thalía, Natti Natasha - The noise at the start made me cringe. The song doesn't really offer much.
19. G-IDLE - This song is a perfect example of all style, but no substance. Pity, because Latata was a very good debut song, and this just falls flat by comparison.
20. Fatoumata Diawara Fatour - Soulful, but ultimately falls flat. Sounds unfinished.
21. Delia - Expected something really trashy, so I am a bit surprised this sounds much classier than I was anticipating this song to be. Pretty good way to end this TSC.
2087 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
15) Baby K - Questo era decente. Avrebbe potuto esserci di più, ma ancora meglio della metà della merda che è entrata.

16) Tamás Horváth - Ez nem volt rossz. Nem igazán az ízeim, de elfogadható.

17) Luke - Pas un fan de son chant et la chanson ne fait pas beaucoup non plus.

18) Thalía, Natti Natasha - Es tolerable pero nada especial.
2087 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
19) G-IDLE - 첫 번째 소녀는 좋은 목소리를 가졌고 다른 하나는 그냥 견딜 수있었습니다. 전반적으로 이것은 나쁘지 않았습니다.

20) Fatoumata Diawara Fatour - Nyenengake basa. Song dadi apa-apa.

21) Delia - Mi-a plăcut mai mult. Bine mai aproape.
2087 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) CHUNG HA - Quite pleasant, might pick up some low points depending on the week but overall unimpressed. Just kinda... happened. Nothing wrong with it, nothing right with it.
02) Robin - Finnish is a very nice language, this does not make the most of it. Again this didn't really do much for me.
03) Brave Girls - Read CHUNG HA but even less... anything.
04) TARABAROVA - Wasn't sold on the verses but that chorus is killer. Really like the drop as well, the last minute or so is a bit of a mess but this is pretty great.
05) Elizabeth Olshey - A bit like O Jardim but with absolutely no charm. Was dull, then the weird thing happened at the end and it was still dull.
06) Gabrielle - Oh this is GOOD. Wasn't really expecting to like this but wow, this is brilliant. Builds really nicely, love the drop, this is great.
07) Kaliopi - Lmao queen. Didn't love this but it was better than I was expecting. Nice enough.
08) Jakob Karlberg - The chorus is decent but this is far from my thing.
09) Samir & Viktor - MF 2018 was dire, there are exceptions, but this absolutely is not one. Horrid.
10) Jenifer - Would love this with a stronger chorus but I'm always here for this kind of thing. One of the better songs so far.
11) Natalia Nykiel - Her voice doesn't really work for this kind of song, the whole thing is a bit bleh. Little bit upset that this was chosen and not one of her other songs.
12) Rammstein - I'll get the holy water. At least it's not Shuffla.
13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - Nice to see the theme really embraced this week. Really like the instrumental part in the middle which seemed to build to something huge but it didn't quite deliver. Not bad though.
14) Helene Fischer - LOL STOP. The kind of thing I enjoy ironically but even in that way this is lacklustre.
15) Baby K - I can't put how much I dislike this into words.
16) Tamás Horváth - This really should be my thing but I'm not really feeling it. Not sure what it is, he has a nice voice and the instrumental is pretty good too, just falls a bit flat I guess.
17) Luke - I feel like I say this every week but the voice really does make or break this kind of song for me and I just wasn't a fan of his voice. Like the instrumental a lot though.
18) Thalía, Natti Natasha - Better than Baby K. Just.
19) G-IDLE - Liked this for about 30 seconds which is something I suppose. Inoffensive, didn't hate it.
20) Fatoumata Diawara Fatour - Really pretty, not groundbreaking by any stretch but I liked it.
21) Delia - A really good way to finish this week, like her voice a lot. Yeah I'm a big fan of this.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!