This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 326 Final

Topic » TSC 326 Final

2070 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Gabrielle - 'Mellom skyene'               
2070 days 4 hours ago
Arris
05. Sometimes simplicity is refreshing and works, just like in this case. Beautiful piano melody, beautiful vocals and overall whole thing was just beautiful. Makes me wish I understood the lyrics. Adorable!
2070 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Elizabeth Olshey - 'Bejausmis' An acceptable song finally, still very bland and no power moment.
2070 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Kaliopi - 'Pozeli'               
2070 days 4 hours ago
Arris
06. All right versus, awful chorus. That beat was not cool, more like aggressive and my ears felt raped each time it dropped. Messy, loud, screamy and too chaotic overall. Would not listen to it again, even if I was paid.
2070 days 4 hours ago
Arris
VERSES * lmfao
2070 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Gabrielle - 'Mellom skyene' This will do good cause its sound is on 90% of the contestants' likings. I am in another 10% category.
2070 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Jakob Karlberg - 'Trädgårn'               
2070 days 4 hours ago
Arris
07. What the fuck did i just watch? The video was weird af, but the song was surprising. Like I really liked the chorus, and wasn't expecting it. Overall, she has interesting singing aproach, and it strangely works.
2070 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Kaliopi - 'Pozeli' A little dated, still pretty catchy. She has a great voice, not her best but acceptable.
2070 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Samir & Viktor - 'Shuffla'               
2070 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) Jakob Karlberg - 'Trädgårn' And I've said that song number 2 is childish? It's ok, too cheesy though.
2070 days 4 hours ago
Arris
08. Haven't been this conflicted since a long time. My intial reaction was I hate it, so juvenile, so plastic and manufactured but then I was like wait, it's actually a fun and catchy party bop. It has a very positive vibe, is not offensive (I assume?), and is just fun so yea I enjoyed it.
2070 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Jenifer - 'Paradis Secret'               

Alternative link:

2070 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) Samir & Viktor - 'Shuffla' It starts a lot like Avicii's 'The Nights'. They have some of Parov Stelar in the chorus. Pretty messy, there were things I've liked in it. They stole the show a little.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!