This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 326 Final

Topic » TSC 326 Final

2069 days 15 hours ago
Arris
09. I didn't love it. Very cheap sounding overall, and the chorus was clearly and visibly borrowing from other songs, but... it was crazily catchy and I can't deny it :s BOP
2069 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Natalia Nykiel - 'Error'               

Alternative link:
2069 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Jenifer - 'Paradis Secret' A little too basic, it doesn't exactly get too much attention, but it's quite pleasant. She has a nice voice. I think it would grow a lot on me with some more listens.
2069 days 15 hours ago
Arris
10. Why is it so short? It sounded interesting, I quite liked it. I thought her voice was absorbing but I also felt that there was so much more she could've done with the track, perhaps wouldn't be so short.
2069 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Rammstein - 'Benzin'               
2069 days 15 hours ago
Arris
11. LMFAO hey Rick or Patrick ;) I'm not really familiar with her discography and sadly... I didn't like the melody and vocal arrangement. It didn't sound like it was a top notch production. Should have flawed together better. The beat is captivating, but I didn't like vocals. She sounded really basic and bored, the track could've been really good with a stronger vocalist, now it's just okay.
2069 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) Natalia Nykiel - 'Error' Bland, no rythm change, it's monotone. And not exactly on my tastes.
2069 days 15 hours ago
Arris
12. I don't like this band. I don't like this type of music. I don't like this track. #SorryNoSorry
2069 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - 'There Will Be Time'               
2069 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) Rammstein - 'Benzin' Some sort of commercial with the oil companies? It has a nice vibe, I can't say I don't enjoy it.
2069 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Helene Fischer - 'Achterbahn'               

Alternative link:
2069 days 15 hours ago
Arris
13. I mean on the technical aspect it's very good but I was just a little bit bored. It didn't really wow me the way I hoped it would. My only question is how was this allowed? It's literally in English.
2069 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
13) Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal - 'There Will Be Time' Just wanted to say that they participated last week as well, now I see that I've mixed up the bands. This is stunning, they are amazing!
2069 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Baby K - 'Da zero a cento'               
2069 days 14 hours ago
Arris
14. I really liked this one. Very nice melody, very catchy sound. Great production! One of my favorites so far!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!