This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 314 Final

Topic » TSC 314 Final

2163 days ago
Patrick319
We turn to Tove Lo. Her new song “bitches” features a bunch of other artists including Charli XCX and TSC winner ALMA (who finished second from bottom two weeks ago).

08) Tove Lo - 'bitches'       

2163 days ago
ricktworick1
WHY NOT THE MV WITH ALMA EATING CHINESE FOOD
2163 days ago
DanielKennedy111
7. Agent Fiasco - I like this, but I don't know how it'll shape up compared to the other entries!
2163 days ago
Patrick319
The music video has too many breaks and is in general a headache.
2163 days ago
bibbles
08) Tove Lo – done!! Sue me!!!!!!
2163 days ago
Insanity
LMAO BIBBS
2163 days ago
Arris
08. What happened to my lovely Tove Lo? I used to love every track of hers but since Lady Wood she's been nothing but a huge dissapointment. Well this one is sooooo edgy, but it doesn't mean it's good. Well it's not completely bad, but considering her discography it just sucks. At least the chorus is pretty catchy but it gets pretty repetitive and lacks that kick that her other songs had. Also all these artists thrown here don't really match well together, imo. I knew someone was going to submit this.
2163 days ago
Insanity
8. Tove Lo - I surprisingly really like this LMAO. I’m glad Tove Lo and others were able to do community service and work with Alma on this track. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I’m HERE for it
2163 days ago
ricktworick1
8. Tove Lo - Nevermind the rather uninspired lyrical content, this huge ass collab should have been much bigger than this in terms of the song. Quite underwhelming.
2163 days ago
Patrick319
Alvaro Soler returns as the only Spanish act in the contest. He last appeared in TSC 236 which he won with the summer hit, “Sofia”.

The song begins at 0:35

09) Alvaro Soler - 'La Cintura'               

2163 days ago
Insanity
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST SOMETHING SAYING THE SONG STARTED AT :38 LMAO
2163 days ago
DanielKennedy111
8. Tove Lo - I mean like yeah, this song has a lot of great artists on it. It doesn't make this song good.
2163 days ago
Insanity
9. Alvaro Soler - I mean it’s inoffensive enough. It’s a pretty standard Latin pop song. It’s not gonna be my big fav or anything, but it’s pretty nice for what it is.
2163 days ago
Arris
09. Finally we have something listenable. This was pretty okay. I mean the song is generic af but he has fine vocals and it's really catchy.  Also, at least it sounds current and is actually pleasant to listen. It does sound like every song on Latin radio, though.
2163 days ago
bibbles
09) Alvaro Soler – and the song starts………now! Another holiday feel type song, its okay. It’s a bit toe tapping!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!