This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 314 Final

Topic » TSC 314 Final

2163 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
The first of four Swedish acts in the contest, Mariette is best known for participating in Melodifestivalen three times.

06) Mariette - 'Time To Spare'               

2163 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
05) BTS – I hear these a lot in the car, cant believe my little grunge screamo girl is all kpop! I don’t mind some of their stuff, not sure I like this remix stuff though!!
2163 days 1 hour ago
DanielKennedy111
5. BTS - God. They are taking over everywhere and I can understand why??? But this song is just boring to me.
2163 days 1 hour ago
Tepr
5, BTS may be the biggest boyband in the World, but Brockhampton are the best boyband in the world!
2163 days 1 hour ago
Arris
06. Similarly to Arash it sounds really dated and also does nothing to me. It's like hundreds of whatever songs you will hear one time and forget they ever existed. It's not completely horrible, it's just average af.
2163 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
6. Mariette - I’m really digging this one. Lots of things in this that are right up my alley. I can see this being a contender. VERY solid entry.
2163 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
Agent Fresco are an Icelandic band formed in 2008. Tonight they make their TSC debut.

07) Agent Fresco - 'Dark Water'               

2163 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
6. Mariette - Someone tried to enter this when I hosted. I really like the change of the mood during the pre-chorus, though it kind of raised my expectations a bit too high for the actual drop. This is a very solid entry.
2163 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
06) Mariette – some bits are okay, some are a bit annoying, its okay!
2163 days 1 hour ago
DanielKennedy111
6. Mariette - I really like this! Mariette has always been a fave Melfest artist of mine and this song delivers.
2163 days ago
Arris
07. Ehhhh this contest is so disappointing so far. I've had such expectations from the theme... Anyways this one is so much different than the previous ones but it's completely not in my alley and it takes forever to start. It's very depressing, tbh and the chorus is pretty annoying. It's like this entry missed the memo. Can you honestly imagine this song representing mundial?
2163 days ago
Arris
The Real Madrid entry we've had few weeks back would've been perfect for this LMFAOO
2163 days ago
Insanity
7. Agent Fresco - Hi Bibbs! This had potential in the instrumental but I can’t stand the way he sings. It sounds like he’s straining in some parts. The vocal ruined this for me I believe.
2163 days ago
ricktworick1
7. Agent Fresco - Not really my kind of music, though it wasn't bad for what it was. Will have its fans.
2163 days ago
bibbles
07) Agent Fresco – theres lots about this I like, and some bits that need taking out, overall I liked it!! It’s a tad reminiscent of muse, some of their album stuff!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!