This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 314 Final

Topic » TSC 314 Final

2176 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Alvaro Soler - There is nothing new in terms of the sound, but it's really catchy. Great summer track and it fits the theme quite well.
2176 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Australian-born singer Alexandra Sholler goes by the stage name, ‘Alison Wonderland’. This is her third TSC appearance.

10) Alison Wonderland - 'Games'               

2176 days 15 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
9. Alvaro Soler - It's cute! I don't know if this will stand out compared to other songs but it's def not a bad song.
2176 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
10. Alison Wonderland - I don’t mind this. Her production can be a lot sometimes. Just too many elements at once. This isn’t bad though, I definitely wouldn’t mind listening to it again.
2176 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Alison Wonderland - The audio sounds a bit off, since the actual production is much louder than her vocals to the point that it is unpleasant for the ears. The song is OK, it is slightly ruined by the audio sounding off.
2176 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
10) Alison Wonderland – straight in with the chipmunks!!! Theres lots of wrong things with this, I kinda want to like it, its okay!
2176 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
21-year old French singer Hoshi makes her TSC debut (Hoshi is also the name of a South Korean singer). She is the second of three French acts in the contest.

11) Hoshi - 'Ta Marinière'               

2176 days 15 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
10. Alison Wonderland - WOW I love her so much! I am so glad she was submitted. This song delivers and is unique. Love it!
2176 days 15 hours ago
Arris
10. Oh, yeah! This was different and had a football backround, so it fits the theme so well! Also... I have never heard of this singer prior to this but there is something interesting about her sound. It was interesting, refreshing and good. I'm not sure if it's something I would normally listen to but in comparison with the previous songs it seems really good.
2176 days 15 hours ago
Arris
11. Oh shit, this was ROUGH! Definitely not for me. I just didn't feel comfortable listening to this song, sorry it was cringy. I imagine I would probably like this more if I understood what was she singing about, but I didn't and based just on the sounds yikes.
2176 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
11. Hoshi - There is something SO OFF with the singing in comparison to the actual song. I was trying to get into this but the vocal doesn’t match this song AT ALL to the point that it’s bothering me. I ended up just being annoyed with this song.
2176 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
11. Hoshi - The song sounds like it wasn't supposed to be sung in this language, since she is off by half a beat throughout the whole tune. This ruins an otherwise above average entry.
2176 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
11) Hoshi – shes a bit monotone, a bit bored sounding, the tune is okay I quite like it, its just her singing!!!
2176 days 15 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
11. Hoshi - It's fine. I think she has a lot of potential. Hopefully we will see her in ESC soon?
2176 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
We turn to the second and final Australian of the contest, Starley. She previously placed 7th in TSC 257 and 8th in TSC 285.

12) Starley - 'Love is Love'               

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!