This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 314 Final

Topic » TSC 314 Final

2149 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
Iran teams up with Sweden for this next act. Iranian born singer Arash is joined by Mohombi, a Swedish-Congolese singer. You may recognize Arash as having represented Azerbaijan at the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest.

04) Arash - 'Se Fue'               

2149 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
03) LOONA – it’s a bit off beat with is a bit off putting, it’s a bit samey, its okay!
2149 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
ill correct that mistake when i post all the comments!
2149 days 5 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
3. LOONA - I was going to submit this but I changed my mind. LMFAO there is a conspiracy. Regardless, this song is incredible. STAN LOONA.
2149 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Arash - Sounds extremely dated despite being released last year. The change of pace after the 2nd chorus is a nice surprise, but there's not much to this song I'm afraid.
2149 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
4. Arash - This is so dated it hurts. IT’S FROM 2017? That’s unfortunate. THEN IT SOUNDS LIKE THE SIGN BY ACE OF BASE ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH IT???? I mean… that part was iconic but I can safely say overall that this entry is not getting points from me.
2149 days 5 hours ago
Arris
04. Actually I recognize him mostly because of one song that was pretty big in Poland in early mid 00's lmao. Overall, it's really basic and kinda idk how to put this but it just does nothing for me. It's like whatever, really forgettable. Although the beat change around 2:07 is pretty interesting.
2149 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
04) Arash – this is a holiday type song, ones you hear in Majorca! I went to Majorca about 100 years ago, and the music has not change much!!
2149 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
We turn to the current biggest boy band in the world, BTS. Their most recent album Love Yourself: Tear charted in the United States.

05) BTS - 'MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix)'               

2149 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
I GOT MINIS BIBS BTS TICKETS FOR THE 02!!!!!!!
2149 days 5 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
4. Arash - I don't like the bridge of this, it really ruined the entire song for me! The hype was great and then the slow bridge was like "meh". Always was better.
2149 days 5 hours ago
Arris
LMFAOOO I legit thought it was from like 2009. This makes it even worse.
2149 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
5. BTS - I’m so disappointed… The only South Korean band that’s making any impact on western society, and this is one of their worst songs they’ve released within the last few years. It’s just so messy. They have so much better songs.
2149 days 5 hours ago
Arris
05. I can definitely say that a lot of things is going on in here. It's kinda weird I'm sorry but I'm not buying these gay boys trying to sing and act all gangsta. It just seems very forced and unnatural. The beat also sounds like a straight off rip off from Turn Down For What. I preferred Fake Love. Unoriginal and try hard.
2149 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. BTS - Getting a DJ known for his risky production choices to remix your average song can go either really well or really badly. Unfortunately, this confirms the latter scenario. Easily their worst.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!