This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 302 FInal

Topic » TSC 302 FInal

2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
14) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - 'Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Arlissa & Jonas Blue - Her dancing is... strange. The song was much better than I was expecting, really like her voice and the whole vibe here. The drop is a little underwhelmig but as a whole I'm liking this.
2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
15) Kylie Minogue - 'Dancing'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Kylie Minogue is 49 years old.
It's official. The fountain on youth is in Australia. :p
2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Kylie Minogue - The revolutionary anthem we're truly not good enough for. Manages to sound vaguely as though it's from the 2010s in a good way. This honestly just makes me happy congrats.
2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
16) MUNA - 'I Know A Place'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) MUNA - The second half of this playlist has so far been much, much better than the first, and this continues that. Love her voice and the whole vibe of this, very solid entry that I suspect will do really well.
2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
17) Dash Berlin & DBSTF - 'Save Myself (ft. Josie Nelson)'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
17) Dash Berlin & DBSTF - Will definitely have its fans but it's really not my thing. Quite like her voice at least.
2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
18) Lxandra - 'Dig Deep'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
19) Troye Sivan - 'My My My!'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
18) Lxandra - Another really good song, her voice is great and I'm really loving that chorus as well as the whole tune.
2228 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
20) Naaz - 'Up To Something'

2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
19) Troye Sivan - Never cared for Troye at all and this song has elevated me to new levels of indifference. The pre-chorus is fairly nice but the rest of it is... bleh.
2228 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) Naaz - This is cute, like the verses but not really fussed about that repetitive choru. Another decent entry overall.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!