This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 302 FInal

Topic » TSC 302 FInal

2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Victoria Monét - 'Wish I Never Met You'

2240 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Victoria Monét - Another song with a promising start but a lacklustre chorus. A bit of a mess overall really, again not bad but not really good either.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
09) Adda - 'Lupii'

2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Who else thought we were gonna be listening to a vocal rendition of the Harry Potter theme?
2240 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Adda - The title says 2016, the video description says 2015, the thumbnail says 2006, awk. Yet another song with really promising verses, really liked the ethnic elements, but a disappointing chorus which I'm getting really tired of typing at this point. </3 Again pleasant overall.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10) The Green Bottle Kiss - 'Til I'm Gone'

2240 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) The Green Bottle Kiss - Okay for what it is I guess, but not really my thing. Feel as though this was all on one level and a bit messy which stopped me from liking it.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Dan Croll - 'Tokyo'

2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
*Controversial Video alert*
The Video contains:
- A brief bum shot
-A sex doll romance
- Simulations of bloody violence / murder

That probably makes it seem a lot worse than it is...but it's better to pre-warn in case you're watching the video with your grandma or...uh...vicar. :p If you're in an embarrassing place or don't want to see any of that, listen to the alternative video. :)

12) Esther Vallee - 'Numbers'

*Alternative link for Bibbsy* :p

2240 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Dan Croll - I've grown to like this kind of music a bit more, like the chorus but the verses are a bit nothingy and the end's a bit strange. Pretty good.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Esther Vallee - Quite like the instrumental but think it'd be a lot better with a different type of vocalist for the chorus. Definitely grew on me as the song went on though, it's good.
2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
13) Jade Bird - 'Lottery'

2240 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
Bibbs doesn’t even watch the videos lmao
2240 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It doesn't hurt to be cautious. :p
2240 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Jade Bird - Really like this kind of music tbh although we don't really see it a lot here. This is a great example of it, her voice is great too, liking this a lot.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!