This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 302 FInal

Topic » TSC 302 FInal

2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It wasn't exactly snatched.
No one else tried it and the person who requested was one of the last to choose. :p

Definitely after you submitted your song. :p
2232 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
07) Sunmi

Hi Rodrigue again!
2232 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Emma Blackery - This sounds VERY familiar and I can't figure out where from. Otherwise I'm getting strong British slightly-more-tolerable Taylor Swift vibes from this which I should be hating but I'm not sure at the moment. Not a bad start.
2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) LP - 'No Witness'

2232 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Stop being correct Peter :'(
Anyways wouldnt be surprised if Panic Room won tbh its a great song, props to BluJay112 for showing it to me
2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
She's very British, Alexeh!
She's actually a pretty well known Youtuber. :p
2232 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Panic Room is overrated
2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Steven is overrated
2232 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) LP - I always have such high expectations of her after Lost on You but anything else I've heard has failed to deliver. The verses were really promising but the chorus felt kinda flat in comparison, and it doesn't really go anywhere after the first chorus, but it's interesting, and her voice is great as usual.
2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Au/Ra - 'Panic Room'

2232 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
I am
2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
That bloody siren noise gets me everytime :p
2232 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
You're pretty awesome though tbh. :p
2232 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
Queen of Antigua & Barbuda
2232 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Au/Ra - Obligatory "I knew her before she was cool". Love the verses and her voice but like LP the chorus feels really flat in comparison. It's good overall but there'll definitely be people who like this more than I do.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!