This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 275 Final

Topic » TSC 275 Final

2565 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
dallas, except when you start discriminating a group of people, your freedom of speech ends there
2565 days 1 hour ago
Insanity
Me too Queen
2565 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
Please, take a look on the dictionary and see what 'to discriminate' means. If to not agree on sth means to discriminate...
2565 days 1 hour ago
MARGARETSINTHEDUEL
I mean you're singling out a group of ppl and saying u disagree w/ their lifestyle.. how is that not discrimination
2565 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, I'm on minority, I have no chance, I'll take my punishment and it's ok, I'm starting ti get used to them, I will maybe just post some types of discrimnation on me in this contest, but just that I'm not a crying baby like others (accuse me of racism here too pleas). Just one last question: what of the words do you guys consider to be offending: 'manifestation' or 'homosexual'? It would be very interesting if someone would say that 'homosexual' is the one, cause then some upset people are discriminating themselves without even knowing.
2565 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
no one is offended by the word homosexual. but you did say that you didnt agree with homosexuality, it was that bit that offended people.
2565 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
I didn't bibbs. Ok, I recognize, I don't agree with it. Many people don't agree lots of things, you can't be forced to agree sth. You can be forced to accept it thoug, and I've never said that I don't accept homosexuality. But at the time I was disqualified, I even didn't say I don't agree with it, my comments are there, you can read it, I've never said that before.
2565 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
so what did this comment mean?

"The first moment someone doesn't agree about a manifestation of a homosexual, he is called 'homophobic"
2565 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Your first comment said you were glad it wasn't a LGBTQA+ theme. The intention was there from the get go.

Sorry Dallas. I don't think the reaction you have gotten is unreasonable.
2565 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
Some months ago (somewhere when Rick started this conflict which doesn't end with me) I was accused that I make rude comments and I offend people. Here is a comment about my song last week: 'LITERALLY STOP SENDING LIKE ANYTHING TO TSC. THIS IS ABSOLUTE TRASH GARBAGE AND GAVIN DEGRAW SHOULD NOT BE MAKING MUSIC. IT LITERALLY MAKES ME THINK BAD THINGS, FUCK YOU. LEARN FROM THIS DISASTER OF A SONG.' Ok, I wasn't offended.
Here is a comment by his majesty about another song in the contest: 'You can just tell by the intro in what direction this is going and if you do not want to suffer from any mental illnesses through listening to music, I suggest you move on to another entry. Imagine that there are actually people in the world who get sexually aroused by listening to such boring music with some additional moans so you get that excitement, gosh how their lives must suck if they get entertained by this kind of garbage.' This one is even racist. Considering that I gave this song 12 points and practically I am classified as 'mentally ill' by it, why this player is not sanctioned? Not to mention that it is racist even in terms of a sexual behaviour, exactly for what I am sanctioned. So please, don't call me rude and racist when we see sth like that, HUGE hipocrisy here.
2565 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
So the fact that i prefer a Christmas or an Eastern theme before a LGBT one means I'm racist, Catch?
2565 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
And just to let it know, I've treid to discuss with Rick about the problem, absolutely no chance. No opens for dialogues. Not the first time. People are getting upset and are actioning as they want and as they can, considering that Rick is pretty much the big boss here.
2565 days ago
DallasAndrew
Of course I won't expect any react about that one :)) Dallas' comments are immidiately seen, Rick's can be put on a big screen, cause we don't see them :)) Ok, just notice it then, you can verify, it really exists. And it is as racist as it can be.
2565 days ago
bibbles
okay, im actually really really confused, and im not sure what anyone has said now, even with reading all the comments.
What do you mean racist?
No one is mentioning racism apart from you.

I don't even think you're homophobic. I just think you need to realise that you posted a variety of comments that members of the LGBTQA+ community have found upsetting. There is no use trying to defend yourself to such an extent, where clearly there are several people that feel the same way.

I don't want this to feel like 100 vs 1...because I actually think you're a genuine person, but we all make mistakes and this could have been sorted as soon as you apologised in the TSC 276 thread. It's just you then went on to pile poo on top of the rubbish heap.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!