This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 275 Final

Topic » TSC 275 Final

2543 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
Gonna repost the rules one more time!

Hi everyone, I’m going to be your host next TSC, and it will be my first time hosting a themed contest!

If you haven’t heard yet, June is Pride Month. Considering the majority of TSC falls somewhere on the LGBTQ+ spectrum (and we have wonderful allies as well), the theme this week will be COLORS. This means that the name of the song or artist has to have a color in it. To help give you a little inspiration, one of the most iconic symbols of the LGBTQ community is the rainbow flag. The current colors of the rainbow flag are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. There have been other colors on the rainbow flag as well such as pink, indigo, and turquoise. However, for this contest any color will be allowed.

So the rules are pretty simple. Standard TSC rules apply and will be attached in the mailer. Your song or artist name needs to have a color in it. Additionally, other words such as “color” and “rainbow” will be accepted as well. And… yeah, that’s pretty much it. I more than likely will not be able to send mailers out until late at night EST, so please DO NOT send me your entries until I post in the forum that I will be accepting entries. I will try to post in the forum around 5-6PM EST just so you know when to keep refreshing!

Thank you and good luck! Happy Pride Month!
2543 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
so glad tolis posted a translation!

i got points, again, and 2 12s, thank you so much.

congrats on the win fritz, hope it made you feel better. hope you are okay too patrick.

and thanks for hosting star, remarkable as always
2543 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
tbh i dislike this theme, it's just making it harder for me to find songs (prob for others too)

it will just make the contest weaker. i know songs that have to do with the gay community but it does not have a color in the title. so like this theme just sucks.
2543 days 17 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
then find songs that dont have to do with the gay community but have a color in the title? lol
2543 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
AlexaVonTrayne
then find songs that dont have to do with the gay community but have a color in the title? lol

What im saying is that any song that has to do with the lgbtq community should be accepted. regardless if it has a color in the title or not.
2543 days 17 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Me waiting for mail because im gonna submit my song before others lol
2543 days 15 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
i meant forum
2543 days 7 hours ago
Striky
22) Jun Hyo Seong

Bop alert
2543 days 7 hours ago
Striky
Well she was robbed. R.I.P Queen </3
2541 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
adeleadele
AlexaVonTrayne

What im saying is that any song that has to do with the lgbtq community should be accepted. regardless if it has a color in the title or not.

lol.Why?

The theme is colors...it's inspired by Pride Week but the theme is colors regardless!
2541 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Oh, didn't know what LGBTQ means. I'm happy that the theme is colours and not sth about sth like that, let's be honest, we didn't have a Christmas or an Eastern theme and to have one about a community about sex orientation?!
2541 days 16 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Someone nicked my song how sad! :(
2541 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
if someone wants to be homophobic they may as well not participate in a pride themed tsc
2541 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I don't know why people are so victimizing nowadays. The first moment someone doesn't agree about a manifestation of a homosexual, he is called 'homophobic'. And not just by homosexuals :)) If I don't agree with the 'smoking' process, it means that I am 'smokophobic'?
2541 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
How is it a manifestation of being a homosexual when non straight people were discriminated for years just got being other than straight?

Only argue when you educate yourself first on the matter. Your comment pretty much demonstrates that you think discrimination is okay.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!