This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 275 Final

Topic » TSC 275 Final

2565 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
For*
2565 days 14 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
"manifestation of a homosexual" lmfao you can tell this comment was wrote by a dumbass cracker from like alabama whos never met a minority person irl and hangs up a confederate flag
2565 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
Huge difference Dallas, Nature is nature, there isn't anything to disagree with on Homosexuality, it be like saying you disagreed with a spider making a web when its simply it's nature, disagreeing with nature just makes one look Stupid. Now just cause one understands and accepts its nature doesn't mean they won't view a spider as disgusting, icky and get it away from me thus where phobia comes in.

One may understand and accept the nature of homosexuality yet view it as disgusting nonetheless and not want it seen on their favorite TV shows etc making them homophobic although they accept the nature of it. These people tend to believe they are not homophobic but they are, just without intent.

Those who view Homosexuality as unnatural, even though disgusting may not come to mind and wouldn't feel the slightest bit awkward sitting between two gay guys but think it's wrong is simply uneducated and a idiot, harmless idiot perhaps but a idiot regardless.

Those who think its both unnatural and disgusting is simply a Homophobic Douche with the brain the size of a penny.
2565 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
yikes
2565 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
*waits for TSC 276 so we can move past this*
2565 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I will just put this example again: If I don't agree with the action of a smoker, nobody disqualifies or is assaulting immiadately on me. If I don't agree with the action of a homosexual (by the way, what's wrong with the word, it seems to offend people, which is shocking to me, the word is nothing to offend), I'm immadiately judged. Ok, if that's the people's IQ nowadays... but sorry, I don't agree with homosexuals' actions, if that offends somebody, they should get a control rapidly.
2565 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
the fact that you have the audacity to compare these two is an absolute joke and further proves that your ban is really justified
2565 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I know that you are pretty much deciding everything that is allowed here and not, Rick, so I don't really care if you think that the ban is justified or not. If you agree, I would like to invite you to a calm discussion in private, here on Tengaged, just to clarify some things.
2565 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
really dont want to get dragged into this, but sometimes, somethings are best not said on an open platform.
2565 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
i mean dallas did you really expect flowers and sunshine after you said you didnt agree with homosexual's actions when most of this community is gay
2565 days 4 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
you can tell dallas hates february and thinks to himself "ugh why do they[black people] get a whole month"
2565 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
At the time I was disqualified I even didn't say that. I've just said that I considered normal to not have a LGBTQ theme before a Christmas one. Then, I should understand that if I don't kiss in the ass people's actions here, I should be pulled out? I didn't expect flowers, but when it is such a big problem to express your opinion... I think some people should ask things about themselves.
2565 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
All I'm going to say is that being LGBTQA+ is natural and smoking isn't....

My TSC threads continue to be a mess long after the contest has finished.
2565 days 4 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
is your mother also your aunt
2565 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I blame camilla cabello

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!