This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 232 Final

Topic » TSC 232 Final

2950 days 18 hours ago
Yoshitomi
02) AlunaGeorge - 'I Remember'

2950 days 18 hours ago
Styxxe
Hi everyone! I'll only comment few songs :p
01) Aaron Carter -
Chilling song, but nothing amazing. His vocal are a little boring, so is the song. Definitively not for me! sorry :p
2950 days 18 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Fun Fact: The flamingo in the background was mine but AlunaGeorge stole it from me! I called her up and asked if she took it and she said no. Now look at her showing it off, acting all innocent. She's claiming she bought one herself just like mine but I know it's mine. :''''(
2950 days 18 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Also, TeePee, no problem. :) Sorry for only replying now, I was a bit frazzled earlier. XD But that sucks though. :(
2950 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
02) AlunaGeorge - 'I Remember'

TALKING ABOUT USELESS INTROS!! Meh. There's some really grating parts about this but it's really whatever. I won't remember this at all once this is all said and done so boop. god this was so long and it drained me im hungry now. GOD CAN IT END ALREADY??????????? JESUS.
2950 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
2. AlunaGeorge - This sounds like the quirky entry that would do well in 2013 that may not so much anymore. The synths are nice in this as well, but like... I see this VERY much as background music. Like I'd smoke weed to this shit I guess (happy 420) but like I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it again. Also it's hella long.
2950 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
Can I please just give my 12 to MLG Horns Sound Effect and move on with my life?
2950 days 18 hours ago
krrais
hello :D ill play for a few
2950 days 18 hours ago
onemanarmy
02) AlunaGeorge - I Remember = I love AlunaGeorge and after my I`m In Control addiction I   was stoked when this got released but it doesn`t seem to matter how many times I listen to this, It just doesn`t get better. It`s not awful but it`s not great either, Last week I would of gave this points, this week with the set given, I don`t see it happening.
2950 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
Hi Krisna!
2950 days 18 hours ago
Yoshitomi
03) Bobby Andonov - 'War is Love'

2950 days 18 hours ago
Styxxe
Heyy krisna :*
2950 days 18 hours ago
Lights
02) AlunaGeorge - 'I Remember' - I enjoyed this. Her voice is nice and I really liked the beat that it had. Kind of got boring towards the middle though.
2950 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
AlunaGeorge: I Remember: I thought this song was great. The beat is very catchy and I like her voice very much. I’ve heard some of their other songs and this is probably the best song I’ve heard from them.  Also cute video.
2950 days 18 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Steven? Yes, yes you can! XD But give me your top 11 instead of top 10. ;)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!