This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 232 Final

Topic » TSC 232 Final

2950 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
... 6 former winners on my count WOW
2950 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
14) P!nk
2950 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
wow I can't this is a big lineup I'm not winning
2950 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
Two entries I was planning on using were taken booooo
2950 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
I hope mine is good LOL
2950 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
And I'm back! Let's get this party started!
2950 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
PLZ THAT OVERUSED ON JERSEY SHORE SOUND CLIP LMAO
2950 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
00) Air Horn - MLG Horns Sound Effect
....(inb4 it wins)
2950 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
01) Aaron Carter - 'Fool's Gold'

2950 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Aaron Carter - Fool's Gold - A very different Sound here from Aaron, I do like this and was     gonna enter  it this coming week into my charts but held off but it will get entered. He  Kinda has a Zayn sound going on here but that don`t bother me.
2950 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Fun Fact: Aaron Carter and I are best buddies! He asked me to be in the video too. I had to get an instrument tattooed on my arm though.
I got an xylophone on my arm. I was on set and did some moves but I wasn't sexy enough to be in the final video. :''''(
2950 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
1. Aaron Carter - He's still trying? lol. PLZ NOT HIM PLAYING THE SYNTHS ON HIS TATTOO LMAO QUIT IT WITH THE #STUNTS. I actually like the synth parts quite a bit. It's actually semi-interesting. Emphasis on semi. There's never any moment where it goes anywhere. Overall it was aiight, but it lacked a punch.
2950 days 21 hours ago
CharlieBibi
14) P!nk

ur not getting a single fucking point die in a hole bitch
2950 days 21 hours ago
Lights
01) Aaron Carter - 'Fool's Gold' - I mean, it was okay. It was kind of slow and boring and I probably wouldnt listen to it again but it was okay.
2950 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
Aaron Carter: Fool’s Gold: It was a good start but I didn’t really love it that much. It was pretty good with the beat and sometimes the singing was good. Btw this is the guy that sings “I want candy” so I laughed.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!