This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 6: Double Agents — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 6: Double Agents —..

1204 days 23 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, January 17th
1204 days 23 hours ago
Kennel123
Franz, January 17th
So... apparently J*hn is trying to push for Harry and I to go into elimination so he can get Harry’s gold skull? LMFAO BYE. Harry can go pick grass because me being sent into an elimination again is NOT happening. I will protect Prince Harry at all costs, because if you mess with Harry, you’re messing with me. LITERALLY. I don’t want to throw Layla and Ben into the elimination but they’re the only other names I’ve been hearing, so sayonara Layla and Ben (really hope Layla is safe tho). The gold skulls just need to stick together at this point in the game... at least until it doesn’t benefit me anymore. I really need their votes though :(
and I can honestly see everyone trying to take out Harry specifically to weaken Noah, so I really REALLY need to work some magic and make sure the vote goes my way this round. Wish me luck!!!!

ok so apparently we are switching to John which works even better :)
1204 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
Franz, January 17th
If these bitches are playing me right now, I’m going to riot. Their obsession with saying my name every 2 seconds is so bad like it’s getting weird. If I go in, I know Gabe had something to do with it. Bitches think I’m weak and will lose tonight if I’m thrown into the challenge. Little do they know that bitches are wrong.
1204 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
JOHN IS ELIMINATED
1204 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson, January 17th
Well that was a messy challenge.
Now that I’m separated from James, there’s a plan to get him to win his elimination and he’d take me back as his partner.
And in order for that to happen, I would need to have lost the challenge.
So I was asked to throw the challenge.
Now, I’m not one to throw challenges. But it’s not like I’ve been winning challenges either.

I decided to try my best anyway because I didn’t want to make it obvious that I didn’t want to win. Ashley and I ended up doing well in the first round and made it to the next round.

Now here’s where I fucked up lol.
Noah comes up to me and tells me that everyone is passing to Layla to get her out first in round one. I’m like, alright, I can do that.
But I didn’t want to make it obvious that I was trying to target Layla, so I switched it up and tossed the bomb to Noah and....🤭
LOL OMG THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN 😂
Fuck! Ok, so Ashley goes next in round 2 and I’m hoping they’ll just take Ashley out but they still target Layla as well.
Layla gets eliminated which still works because I guess they didn’t want her to win either.
And now the final round.

Of all the challenges, I’m doing well in the one I’m supposed to be throwing 🤦‍♂️
The only thing I can do is just not post a gif. But I’m worried that Ashley can win this final round on his own.
He manages to get 2 points, it’s a close one.
But Christian and Tylor win once again and the plan is back in motion.

Now all we need to do is get James voted into elimination so he can win and come back to me ❤️ 🤗
1202 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Franz, January 19th
I don’t care who goes in this challenge but I’m def between a rock and a hard place with this vote. I don’t have any real loyalties toward Noah and Harry. I also can’t completely trust Tylor but I don’t want to burn that bridge while it’s still stable. I’m hoping that Nelson will be the one sent into the elimination tonight and that Tylor and Christian will think that I’m still loyal to them. Even if they snitch, I love the drama, so bring it on baby. I’m probably being sent in soon anyways because people view me as an easy win so let’s go out with some flare. I haven’t drawn a line in the sand with who I want to work with yet, but the person I trust most in this game is my girl Layla. love her to bits. the only reason I’m voting for her is because I know no one else will. If Tylor/Christian decide to send Ben/Layla, I am sending all of my energy to queen Layla so she can take out Nelson. Love Nelson too though so it’s hard but we didn’t have a relationship til this game started. Fingers crossed for the best outcome tonight, just not sure which one that is yet. Maybe Harry will go and I’ll be rogue for a few rounds and make it to finals with ease <3 Bare minimum 5ever
1202 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson, January 18
YAY I got my partner back 🤗
I did enjoy my time with Ashley, but I’m glad to have James again.

Things got pretty messy with Tylor and Christian throwing in someone that had a skull when they had an agreement not to do that. But they had to make a last minute decision as their original target (David) was medically evacuated.
Now Noah is pissed and I feel like I might be targeted just to spite Tylor 🙁
1202 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson, January 19
Here we go again, Noah’s on his bullshit again 🙄
Jesus Christ this is so exhausting.
I had a feeling Noah would try and pull this stunt again because he’s so predictable.
Using me as collateral damage because you know can’t take out Christian and Tylor.
So you’re gonna try and get rid of me? Woooow claps 👏 👏 👏
What a plan, to get rid of someone you think is the weakest
1202 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 20th
Britt has NO IDEA how hard she is clowning right now on this one.  Letting Nick go in here for Britt’s game is terribly destructive and I’m 100% behind her on it.  Essentially, I’m just quietly and patiently awaiting Britt’s downfall.

Let me give you a rundown of what’s going down.  Britt and Nick are going to go in, relatively uncontested.  And of course, Max and Ashley are going to go down, it’d be dumb not to.

That means, assuming it’s a Brawn elim with 2 Brawn and 1 Brain left.  The elim will be Ashley Vs Nick tonight.  Ashley would be the clear and above favorite, and Ashley isn’t ditching Max.  Assuming this happens, Britt will be the rouge agent going into a Brain round.

I realize this, but it seems NOBODY else does, like, at some points I feel like I know more about this season than the HOST does, I know and have known everyone’s brain/brawn distinctions, partners, etc.  Like people think they “deserve” the final because they’ve been in this long.  BITCH NO YOU DON’T?

You ain’t been grinding like I have since Day 1, and now, you’re essentially spearheading your own elimination.  You will not be “robbed” if left rouge.  Simply put, you failed to realize the complexities of the game, and go in in a timely manner.  So to you Britt, I hope to say adieu.

https://media.giphy.com/media/g9582DNuQppxC/giphy.gif

P.S. Had we voted in Britt last round, this would not be happening, so the voting in of Nelson did still have a positive effect for me DESPITE Harry’s elimination.
1202 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 20th
Right now, I know I'm in a position to be a complete dick, and there's virtually ZERO possible repercussion.  You can send my friends like Harry home, but I'm a cold mfer and I don't give a shit.  And as for a hit directly on me.  If they send me into elimination HERE somehow, I can steal Christian.  And if not here, I know for a fact any future Brawn elimination won't have a Brain elimination to follow.  So if today is Brawn like I suspect, they CAN'T fuck with me.  If i go in the last Brawn elimination, even if Christian isn't available, I can steal Max/Will.

The WORST they could actually do to me is NOT send me in, and take me to the final where I run with Gabe.  And that doesn't sound too bad.  Personally, I'd rather take a risk, go in, and upgrade.  But Gabriel isn't like FUCKING HORRIBLE.  It's just I'd preferably have a gamebot.

So, I welcome Christian/Tylor to do their worst, because there's not many ways to fuck with me, but oh, I have PLENTY of ways to still fuck with them.

But I want to make this incredibly clear, I am not playing this game with the goal of just REACHING the final.  If I wanted to, I could likely do that extremely easily at this point.  I'm playing to WIN, and that means putting myself in a position in the final where I'm likely to win if possible, even if it means risking not taking it there.

40% Chance of Making Final & 25% Chance of Winning Final > 100% Chance of Making Final & 20% Chance of Winning Final.

Making a Final would be great and would reflect that I had a really good season, and I'd be proud, but it's not the end goal here.
1201 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 21st
There's something so inherently frustrating about this.  Like Max DESERVES a shot, he's wanted it yet been unable to get it.  And he's going to get screwed out.  Meanwhile, you have people like Layla/Britt/Ben who've been pussying out all season, that are going to get to go into the final eliminations, and get a shot at the final eliminations.  Layla/Ben just don't care and Britt has been relying on her friends.  The idea that I might not make the final and 2/3 of them will is just frustrating.

I KNOW for a fact I've worked harder, and put more time into this game than anyone in the cast.  And that doesn't fucking matter.  It's all about how good you are at comps and how many friends you have.  But in JURY games, people don't play like this.  I've NEVER made it to a final challenge somehow, and I not only believe I deserve to make it more than anyone else.  I believe I deserve to WIN the most.

But like if Nelson/James or Ty/Christian win the final daily, I could see myself going in with the winners pick.  I'm pretty sure the duel would be "I Can" and I Can is dicey, and quite frankly, I'm terrified of it.  Like, at least if I make the final, that's a new accomplishment I've never had in a challenge game before, but if I go into the last elim and lose I Can, that would just be MAXIMUM Noahing.  I can't GRIND I Can like every other elimination.

It's just so frustrating because I KNOW I would've beat Ashley at puzzle pyramid.  I KNOW I would've beat Franz at Lights Out.  And like, the final elim is going to be I Can -_-.
1200 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Britt, January 21st
I came into this season trying to play a very very low profile. Like, fade into the background. While i NORMALLY don't play that way at all, I think it helped me in a way

it kept the target off of me and that's what i wanted

I think David and I together were really good. We almost won about 3-4 challenges and it was so nice working with him. I wish I would have pushed for us to go in a bit earlier, but here I am at the end with enough social connections that I was able to be voted in. I guess, even though I feel like I played a little out of my element, I did well this season.

Going into the final (if I win tonight) I plan to continue to play it low key, seem very nonthreatening, even though I do think I am "decent" at comps I know I will be against some beasts. Who knows...maybe I will beat them, maybe not, just gotta make it there first

Thank you for hosting this and I am so glad I was invited back.
1200 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
BRITT IS ELIMINATED and PATRICK IS PURGED
1200 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, January 21
Today was SO good.  I wanted to get Max in there legit, because I was actually trying to be heroic for once, and quite frankly, Max deserves it more than most of these clowns, but it wasn’t meant to be, and I knew it wasn’t.  So I coached Layla.  And I think it payed off.  Layla was slower but smarter with my help and got it done.  BARELY edged both rounds out but a win is a win.

And I was able to leverage my relationship with Layla.  Had it not been for my influence, Layla would’ve taken James.  But Nelson is kinda weak in my eyes, so I was like, that pair is not a threat (not as much as Christian & Ty at least), and this is the only chance to break up Christian/Ty.  Layla listened to me, and took Ty, and now, team gamebot is broken up and now we’re in buisness.

Now, they can’t be together AND fuck me over at the same time, and I find that just SO good.  Like, if they seek to prioritize sending me home, at least I broke that team up while I was here.  Or, they have to prioritize getting Ty/Christian back together.  With the way votes are structured, they can’t do both.

Speaking of Nelson, the FUCK this man on.  I just don’t vibe with the dude, I think he’s weak honestly, and really FUCKING lucky.  Like he’s EASILY the worst of the KTCS winners, lucked into the Cutthroat win and like he tries in an endurance comp he’d BENEFIT in losing.

A majority of the teams in the final are going to be teams I don’t really want winning straight up.  James carrying Nelson would just be TRASH, Ty sucks, but actually everyone else is honestly fine.

But seriously, what is Nelson’s deal, like all the gamebots are in love with Nelson, like did he flash James his penis or something?  I DON’T GET IT.  Everyone says Nelson is so charming and like it’s genuinely more interesting watching paint dry.

Anyways, right now (everyone knows this) my deal is, I’d personally rather not go in, but if I do, I would change partners.  But ultimately I’ve calculated it’s not worth the risk.  But if someone ELSE wins and sends me in, I’ll fight like hell.

But, I got my grubby hands ALL over this season, and had a likely PROFOUND impact on who the winners would be.   I WANT to win this daily badly, right now it’s between Gabriel & Myself, Will & Franz, and James & Nelson.  Now, I’m likely safe under 2 regimes, but James & Nelson would probbly send me in.

And all these mfers keep coming on at :59 every hour it’s SO annoying.  Like I now know the gifs and shit on everyone’s profile, don’t believe me, this is from MEMORY.

Christian is not a robot
Ashley has the mean girls dancing and a pink christmas tree
Gabriel has a song I don’t know
Layla has some cotton candy shit
Ty has some male models on his page
Nelson’s profile is plain and boring like he is.
James has a soccer dude (I’ve seen this one the most)
Will has a Sansa Stark gif
Franz has The Queen’s Gambit

I also made a fun surprise for them on my profile.
1200 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 22nd
I'm not going to lie, I actually don't feel I've been a Villain this season.  I know if Gabe and I win, we're going to have to send Ashley in against Ben, and I feel BAD about screwing Ashley over but it's the ONLY sensible move.  Like I told Will, I feel GENUINE GUILT.

Not to mention, Will says he could tell I wanted Max to go in, and I did, but not even for my gameplay, I felt Max deserved to run the final, and instead of gamebotting, I wanted to help out someone I considered worthy.

And like, I've been SOMEWHAT loyal to my friends, the round Jay Vs Mike happened, I tried to protect John/Will.  I wanted to help John get a skull vs Nelson, but got yelled at and had to switch it up.  I tried to save Alan when he was in danger and said he didn’t want in anymore, I helped Will win the dicey I Can elim despite him being stronger than Chandler.

I avenged Mike, did my best to help and protect my friend (Harry), and tried to help Max because he was deserving.  And most likely stopped the overpowered champions team from coasting to an easy win, saving literally everyone else’s asses.

It’s weird, because I feel I’m simultaneously acted like a villain, but my actions have been somewhat heroic, it’s really weird.  All this to say, I really had a weird arc.  I guess I need to tell the FULL story of Noah this season, and go into depth, time to type that up I guess.

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!