This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 6: Double Agents — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 6: Double Agents —..

1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jay, January 7th
So me and Nelson lost the challenge 😞 sadly. I feel like me and him are going in BUT this king will not give up💅🏾. And if I have to go down there and earn my gold skull first. I will <3
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson, January 7th
Ok either no one really knows who to vote for, or people are hiding the vote from me.
I’m asking around and I’m not getting anything.
I kind of just want to start throwing names to get the ball rolling, but then I also don’t want it to bite me in the ass. Ugh, this part is always frustrating
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jay, January 7th
So I’m talking to summer and she tells me that Noah told her that he wants me and Nelson in the elimination. Like 🤬. This is all because Noah and Nelson don’t like each other. UGH. I hate when other people’s rivalries come in between me and my game.
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Nelson, January 7th
So here we go again lol.
Someone’s throwing my name around and I have a feeling it’s Noah. I obviously don’t know for sure but regardless I’m annoyed 🙄
This time however is different because I’ve prepared for this situation by approaching people. Kindness can go a long way for some people, and a few people had appreciated me reaching out to them because others haven’t.
So hopefully that’ll be enough for people to not want to vote for me.
I feel so bad for Jay that he has to deal with this too
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Ashley, January 7th
So I’m just laying low this round until I fix my computer cus I’m going to flop at everything loool but I just basically sent a fake message to James and Adam so that they don’t vote me in. And then I also messaged some people including Tylor (who I don’t like) just so that they don’t vote me in either. I only hear Nelson and Jay but I told nelson I’d vote w him so hopefully my team is not a counter
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 7th
ALRIGHT!  SO THIS IS MY FIRST LIKE REAL CONFESSIONAL OF THE SEASON!  AND I’M HYPE AS FUCK.

Let’s start off with the pre-season, so before the season, I was about to leave a the challenge roblox game, but then I saw some homies joining.  And included among the homies was Zach,but then I saw dad Crown Jewel.

TYLOR!

https://media.giphy.com/media/mMC5zOXZpmEmaqeeAE/giphy.gif

And I was like, I have a bad relationship with the man after sort of lying to his dumb face in Fresh Meat, so I was like trying to basically suck him and his friends dicks (metaphorically) the entire Roblox game.  Taking out all their targets and etc.

Then, I was like, wait, I can blackmail this MOFO, since I am clearly superior to all those fuckers at The Challenge: Roblox, I’m like, what if I agree to throw the final (Because I don’t really give a shit about the challenge roblox) if Ty agrees to not target me on KTCS 6.

1000 IQ

https://media.giphy.com/media/xULW8q4fONlOSQhT0I/giphy.gif

So, the whiny child agrees to something like that and PRESTO.  I’m in.

As for ALAN, I legit aligned with the man because he got me out in Codebreaker.  I was basically like, in Game of Thrones and stuff, people would get married for political purposes, so I was like, what if I marry ALAN (In the game no homo) so if i get codebreaker again he’ll help me.

I understand it’s the equivalent of marrying someone because like their dog bit you once and you don’t want the dog to bite you again but I don’t care.  Codebreaker is a Female Dog I.E. A Bitch.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KzoZUrq40MaazLgHsg/giphy.gif

Ok, so, coming into the game, I like knew I was aligning with Alan, and I got Mike and John set up, because John is homie, and Mike is like meh but I guess he’s cool, but I was looking out for John wen I told Mike to partner up with him.  I’m like a matchmaker basically.

https://media.giphy.com/media/TEm4Yv3hGTw25hKI63/giphy.gif

And then I was like, I want to talk to EVERYONE in the game so I literally messaged everyone in the game.  I have now messaged all 27 other players at least once (as of this)

And suddenly, I’m the politics king.  Has anyone else talked to EVERYONE.

DOUBT.

SO.  I was wanting to go in against Nelson/Jay, win and push them in.  But when I saw the maze, I was like you know what, I’m not winning a daily.  So new plan.

Send Nelson/Jay in because it’s funny if Nelson gets first boot again, and get the people who won an easy skull so they help me out in the future.  Ngl, I don’t really have a REASON for pushing Nelson/Jay, other than they were on my mind and I’m kinda buzzed.  But, you know fuck it I love power.

So, I’m like why wait, people usually relax the first day of the vote, and to that I say FUCK YOU.  If you relax, that’s R.I.P.

RELAXING. IS. PUSSY.

So, I’m pushing Nelson/Jay, and Adam/James are happy cuz that’s an easy skull for them, and it pisses Tylor off, which just makes me want to push them MORE.

I’m also shitting all over Ty’s game because it’s fun.  I relayed everything he said to me about James being a threat to James, and now James is going to back me up.

Also, there’s no consequences to pushing another team and it backfiring and I go in, because I kinda WANT to go in.  And if I didn’t vote myself, Adam/James will probably hook me up because I had them with an ez clap win.

Some people don’t want to do my biding, which is fine, I don’t care.  The more people object, the more i want to send Nelson/Jay in.

So yeah, I’m kinda being chaotic just to be chaotic, because 1. I’m drunk and 2. I want to go in anyways so they literally can’t touch me.

This format mmmm so good.
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 8th
Next available round when I know it’s Brain, my ass is GOING for that house vote.  Look, I’m not winning a fucking daily challenge anytime soon, not with gamebot central up in here.  So here’s the move, roll deep and send myself in.

The only people I’m scared of on Brawn are Tylor and James.  Now, if I go in, I assume one of them will have won.  James won’t volunteer against me, and Christian wouldn’t send James against me if James doesn’t want it.

That means, I could see Tylor in elim if he comes down, but I predict he’s too pussy to 1 v 1, so I get to either go against Ben, who said he’d throw against me or someone I feel I can beat.

Preferably I go against someone weak as fuck, but I’m not going to hold out for the PERFECT opportunity and hope it comes.

The best thing imo is to go in and get a skull ASAP, and call potential bluffs before people start trying to go in hardcore.

That means round 2/3 (whichever one is Brawn) your boy is going for the house vote.

And then, if I get one, lean back on my messy social game to ride to final.
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Nelson and Jay are compromised --
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Nelson beats Adam in Knot So Fast --
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David, Jan 8
        Elimination:(Nelson and Jay are compromised)
So, the people that I voted did go in and I just don't know what may happen. James is probably a shoe in to win if he goes in but Adam vs Nelson is gonna be a toss up. Nelson is a very strong competitor but Adam is a rookie but looks very strong.
(Nelson vs Adam)
This is kinda good for me. James didn't get his Gold Skull and this is an elimination that Nelson has won
(clip of me cheering on Nelson when he's won this)
DURING ELIMINATION
Nelson and Adam are killing this but Nelson is a little bit ahead of Adam. Even though I did voted in Nelson, I want him back in this game.
(Nelson wins)
You know, I am pretty happy for him. Adam did a rookie mistake, I think that James thought it would be him and it sucks that Adam got played by his own partner.
(Nelson picks Jamess)
This is kinda a very strong team, but I am close Nelson so I need to see what I can do to help Britt and I in this game.
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Summer, January 8th
OMG that elimination, epic!! I started watching double agents this morning which is my first season of the challenge lol so I feel like a total “rookie” but I love it! I’m so hooked, I really like the double agent format and after the first cycle I got pumped. Personally I felt like it was such a scared and easy move to vote Nelson and Jay and that’s not what I’m here to do. Jay is my friend and Nelson has been really nice to me. I voted Noah and Alan, I didn’t expect them to go in but I’m going to stick to my guns so I voted them anyway. Sure I’m a rookie and I’m maybe not the BEST at challenges but I have proven my own in a lot of survivor comps and I think I can beat a lot of people here. I think some people cough Noah! cough are playing too hard and I’m not here to hand a gamebot a win. I want to have some fun in this game so I’m not going to be listening to the crowd, I’m going to play my own game, defend my friends if I want to and I will go into the crater against any one of these people if I need to and I’ll come out with a gold skull so, BRING IT ON!
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
James, January 8th
Christian was the one who came up with the plan to threaten people not to vote for Noah, just Bamold was the poster. And although I'm not entirely sure on the format with voting like, I don't think Bamold can vote me in without Christian consenting as the power duo, so that's fine. by. me.
And therefore I gladly made a scene about how threatening wasn't cute, and really did party on the team Noah party bus which was kinda just funny to me, which I did do as Noah tried giving me what I wanted [i mean he DID] last round so it made sense
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Ashley, January 9th
I do not trust tylor at all he’s like one of the few ppl I didn’t want winning. Idk if Noah is good at these challenges cus if he is and tylor doesn’t go in I have a feeling it’ll be me... which isn’t bad because I could get a skull but I’m also new to group games so like Noah would probably beat me 😂
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Noah and Alan are compromised --
1208 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Noah beats Darrius in Balls Out --

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!