This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 6: Double Agents — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 6: Double Agents —..

1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Kat, January 9th
My confession today goes to the people who take this game to seriously

LOVE IS MY DISEASE
I DON’T NEED NO MEDICATION
I’II WANT IT TO INFECT MY GENERATION
PARTY TILL THE MORNING
TIL THE SUN IS GLOWING
ALL I WANNA DO IS LA LA LA LA LA LOVE
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Ashley, January 9th
my targets in this game are will, tylor, james, christian, and nicky
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 9th
Today was a good day, I did NOT expect the balls to the wall send myself as the house vote ASAP strategy to actually work, but it DID.  Tylor was too scared to go against me, and had beef to settle with Darrius, a beatable opponent for me.  And in elimination, I just outstrategized him (I.E. literally just threw whatever balls he threw back after throwing a couple at the start) and I won easily.  I had the practice group from Free Agents, and literally just used the strategy from "Push My Buttons" as it was virtually the same elimination.

87 days 22 hours ago Delete Reply noah_kondon
STRATEGY: Auto-refresh on 1 window, have 2 other browser windows open.  Wait for opponent to post, then simply push the button they pushed.  Do this every time opponent pushes button till comp ends.

I decided to stick with Alan, because he's a good partner, that I also don't think will get STOLEN from me.  If I took someone's partner, that would cause trouble and drama I don't need, and I feel like someone will make a play for Will at some point.  I'm happy with Alan at the moment, and if I never have another chance to switch, and just ride to the final, I'm content running with Alan.

So now I have my gold skull, and can simply focus on getting myself to that final, I don't have to worry about getting in an elimination any more, the main priority right now is just survival.  I approached Christian/Ty about working with me, and they're obviously a little sketched out, like they're being super shady and such.  But what I'm putting on the table is the ability to steer the house vote, which can help them out.  Essentially, I'm just looking to avoid eliminations, and I see them winning a LOT.  So, if they're not throwing me down, I'm getting closer and closer to the final.

I also have another idea, once the gold skulls are all won, if I'm still there when we get to the phase of the game where people have to steal skulls, I have a new plan.

---TEAM SKULL ISLAND---

Get the people with gold skulls together to protect ourselves, and force people without skulls to face off against one another in eliminations for NO GAIN, ONLY PAIN.
If someone with a Skull wins the daily, match up 2 strong people.  If someone without one wins, make the house vote someone everyone feels good defending their skull against.

-----

Anyways, I feel like I'm in one of the best positions of the game right now not to be cocky.  I'm the only person with a skull right now who's name doesn't rhyme with Boris Yeltsin and not only that, but I have relationships with everyone to the point where I can probably dictate house votes most of the time.  Or at least enough to keep myself safe.

Everyone else has to go into elim at some point, and I belive Alan is the best middle ground partner, not a threat, but upset potential.

I feel great about my place in the game, and I'm looking to ride it all the way to a final.
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 10th
The only person I have yet to converse with in any sense is Nelson.  Like what the fuck is he on socially.  Like I message every single person in the cast multiple times, and he's the only person to never respond.

I even sent him MEMES!  MEMES!!!!

HOW DO YOU IGNORE MEMES.

Anyways, the goal right now is maintaining relationships.  I reached out to Jay and cleared the air, and hopefully we've moved past my shenanigans Round 1.  Ty/Christian are also tricky, and some people aren't trying very hard to respond.  But I have warm, fuzzy relationships with a majority of the cast, and I intend to keep it like such.

All I need to do is get through (probably 8) more Brawn eliminations.  And I need to make sure nobody has any intrest in taking my skull.  As long as I have a better relationship with a person than someone else with a skull and i'm not weak, I should be able to avoid someone wanting me.  I think the real threat is that I at some point become the target of a winning team, I'm not too scared I'll be the house vote any time soon.

I'm thinking WAY ahead at this point, but it's important not to look past where I am right now, otherwise I can find myself blindsided.

So for now, I just need to dodge every bullet, and ever round that passes in the game benefits me as long as I'm still in it, the others can't say the same.  I'm now playing a different game than everyone else, and plan on taking full advantage of my head start.

With Gabriel wanting Lake and Lake volunteering, this isn't a round where people really need to need to be social, which is exactly why I AM being social, people have their guards down, and assume they're more important to me than they are when I message them.

But don't worry, if i see an opportunity to chaotically benefit my game, I'll still do so.  A James/Tylor elim would just be so juicy, and if I win a daily on a Brawn day, oh I would SO go for it.
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Gabriel, January 10th
VERY NERVOUS FOR TONIGHT. I AM VOLUNTEERING AGAINST LAKE AND I REALLY HOPE I WIN. IF I LOSE, IT IS OKAY AS WELL. BUT, IDK I AM KIND OF SCARED BUT U KNOW THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR ME TO GET THE GOLD SKULL AND IT WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Summer, January 10th
Honestly so annoyed Noah got a skull! I was hoping he would never even get sent in all season just because it would’ve been funny. Rip to Darius but idk him <3 the first two challenges were bad timing with another group game I was in, and then this time I showed up ready to fight LOL and and Nathan didn’t send me the musician for 6 minutes (rofl) he goes “I didn’t get mine yet” 6 mins into the comp cuz he was refreshing tengaged mail LMFAO. I saw Ben had posted the answer in the main chat so I tried to sent it but I was too slow. Whatever though I don’t need to win the double agent comp, I just need to get myself sent into the elimination comp. I wanted to go in today against Franz/Gabriel before Kat volunteered because tbh, I want Gabriel out so I can snag Franz as my partner. We work well together and we are good at comps and we both want a skull so I think we’re both willing to fight when we need to. I know she wanted to go in tonight but I’m not sure if that’s still her plan, we will see!
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Lake and Kat are compromised --
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
David, January 10th
Honestly, this is a pretty even battle between these two. You have an OG in Kat who may or may not have used up all her time in her past seasons, and then you have the new hot, fit beautiful Franz who is aching to win her first elimination. This is completely up for grabs on who can win.
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Kat loses to Franzella in Bombs Away --
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
David, January 10th
        At the end of the day, it looks like Kat is just too old and washed up for these new challengers. Maybe try a retirement home when you get off your plane back home!
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jay, January 10th
I know I haven’t been doing lots of confessionals but wouldn’t we all just love for Noah and Alan to go in and it ends up being another brawn elimination. 😂😂😂
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Summer, January 11th
Well I am volunteering to go in tonight! I am hoping since so many people volunteer, maybe my small group of friends would vote me and somehow have majority. If not that’s okay because there are still some more Brain skulls up for grab, so I’ll get my chance soon hopefully. Tonight I am compromising Nathan and Summer
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
Summer, January 11th
Well I found out I have the finale of another group game tonight LOL so I’m terrified that if I go into elimination I might be doing comps for that game and miss this one. So I had to change my vote and tell ppl not to vote me after all, and hopefully it is Christian/alan going in which is what people have told me. I want to throw my vote though because I don’t want them to think I put alan in to take Christian out, so I’ll compromise Gabriel and franzella
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Noah and Alan are compromised--
1209 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Alan loses to Christian in Puzzle Pyramid --

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!