This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 6: Double Agents — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 6: Double Agents —..

1189 days 10 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Noah, January 22nd
Alright, so, I don't have too much faith in winning the challenge right now.  So it's time I do what I do best.  MORE SOCIAL GAME WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

James came on, and I'm talking to him, and he and I agreed, we don't want Ty going into this one.  And, in being honest about what I'd do should I win elimination, I think people are inclined to keep me out.  People fear me as a competitor, and I think that nobody wants me to go in there and win/take Christian.  So I'm telling people  THE TRUTH.

I would rather not go in and just make the final, but if I do and win, I would be dumb to not take Christian.

And that, in my opinion, is deterrent enough.  Even if I'm NOT James, even if i'm NOT Tylor, if Christian and I are a team, we're likely the favorites.  So, in being honest with my intent, I feel as though I could get the same exact protection Tylor has.

The goal is 100% to avoid this elimination.  Assuming it's Brawn and Ben will go in, here's a ranking of who I want Ben's opponent to be with the info I have:  Ashley > Franz > Noah/James > Tylor

If James will take Christian: Ashley > Franz > Noah > Tylor > Christian
If James won't take Christian: James > Ashley > Franz > Noah > Tylor

James' safety from me, hinges on the fact that there's a chance he might take Christian, and I'll hard pass.  Even if he tells me he's taking Nelson, still a HARD pass.

I am like 95% sure Ty would take Christian back tho.

Anyways, I wanted a Daily Win this season, and I'll still go for it but it's not looking like it's in the cards, even if we are winning now, Gabriel's body is either now trained to sleep through skype calls, notifications are off, or someone took his devices, or someone is with him.
1189 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson, January 22

WOOOO FINALS!!!
I’m so excited to be making it to my third final.
It was a bumpy ride at first, but I made it here 😭
I honestly wouldn’t have been able to make it here without the support of my allies Christian and Tylor, and of course my partner James.
They’ve been so patient with me and I’m so grateful that they’ve had my back the entire time. It really means the world to me.
I couldn’t have asked for a better crew ❤️
It’s funny that we were all on the Blue team on cutthroat and here we are again.
TEAM CUTTHROAT!!
1189 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
Franz, January 22nd
I don’t understand why people are so shocked that the gamebots pulled a move like this? Like I’ve never played with these people, but I’m assuming they snake every season they’re on lmfao. Why is this so surprising to everybody? Am I missing something? Did they actually consider Tylor and Christian trustworthy? Idk the reaction to the vote is just so strange to me.
1189 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
BEN IS ELIMINATED

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!