This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 6: Double Agents — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 6: Double Agents —..

1200 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David, Pre-season
Hey y'all it's me, I am back after taking a break from last season. Last time, you saw me completely demolishing the political game on Fresh Agents with some help from luck (flashback to me talking my way out of being voted in and a montage of me flipping blank cards). This game is definitely a different type of game as I have to win an elimination and as you know I am kinda okay at them (flashback to me winning once and losing twice).
I definitely think I bring strengths to this game and I am excited to see these rookies (one timers are rookies jsyk).
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Ethnic Gayz Alliance is formed of Darrius, Ashley and Mike --
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- Call Trio Chat is formed of Lake, Noah and Kelly --
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Mike, January 6th
...what a cast, idek what my initial thoughts are but I can already tell it's gonna be an uphill battle for me this season. I haven't had the best of luck when it comes to eliminations but hopefully something clicks for me this season because there isn't the option to skate by. I've come so close to the final both times and it would suck to either be an early boot or to come really close again. I'm not gonna try to assume too much and just play by ear but it's safe to say i'm very nervous.
I am kinda excited about being paired with John though. I think he flew under the radar purposefully on fresh meat but i do think he's a strong competitor and hopefully we can be a good pair for however long it lasts
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
James, January 6th
Adam (mradamman12) & James (J2999) : Nany x Turbo

Alan (AlanDuncan) & Noah (noah_kondon) : gamebots, Noah like targets me for being good, Alan shouldn't come for me

Chandler (Chandlerp1996) & Nick (NotNicky333) : Chandler's like SO funny kinda king I am normally loyal to him but he gets into a ton of arguments with ppl, NotNicky ya

Christian (Christian_) & Tylor (bamold1999) : Well Xtian's one of my best mates, bamold did ask to go together,as long as they're a duo hopefully I am OK.

Gabriel (gabrieltrezza) & Franz (franzella) : Gabriel's one of my best mates, no clue who Franz is!

Harry (harrywasnak) & Joey (joey65409) : I like them both

John (Jxhn) & Mike (ForceMike1) : I like John, idk Mike

Lake (Crimsonteer) & Kat (hellocat) : Yeah I like both

Layla (LaylaLove) & Ben (Kelly0412) : I like Layla

Max (Novamax243) & Ashley (Ashleybabyx3) : Both very gamebotty, we'll see

Nelson (Nelson) & Jay (jaychris) : Don't really know either. TBF I'm p sure i won my last season with Nelson but not as if we talked, he was going in if we lost

Summer (CruelSummer) & Nathan (nathorix) : I like Summer, Nathan normally targets me in games so i gave him first boot in Cutthroat

William (IceBeast) & Darrius (darriusdabest) : Will, another of my best mates, idk Darrius

Britt (BrittBritt) & David (Dracarys) : I love Britt we used to be really close, still a good mate, David i think shot me out of hunger [or someone was on his account], and that's all I needed to know.

Christian and I went opposites in brain and brawn. Will's also brain which is perfect. As is Gabriel. They're like my 3 closest mates in the game as of now so them being opposite to me is cool

Do I think I'll make the final? probz not, but I'm happy that like I won't be versus Christian/Will in particular in elim, bc they’re strong and good mates. Same with Gabriel tbf, but Christian/Will are known more widely for being strong than he is
I'm not really friends with Adam and think he's sorta shady in games, but he's a good guy so honestly when he asked to partner i of course said yes like i love having a more 'random' pairing, even tho we won't stay together for long
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jay, January 6th
Hi it’s me! The king himself 👑... Jaychris! Last time I was here I got 5th place in Free Agents. I was super proud of myself! My partner is Nelson and I looked at his record on the challenge and he is pretty good. But I feel like people are probably gonna vote us in🤦🏾🤷🏾‍♂️. I wanted to get my gold skull like around the 5th or 6th elimination. So hopefully that works out for me and yeah that my plan! I’m happy to be make and hopefully I can go far.
1199 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Summer, January 6th
Confessional: Honestly fuck Franz lol. She convinced me to join this game when she knows I’ve never seen the challenge irl and then I texted her to be on her team and she never replied. Then she keeps ignoring me as I spam her phone to be partners and then all of a sudden I see “I CHOOSE GABRIELTREZZA AS MY PARTNER” and I’m thinking “that bitch” LOL. She texted me after and is like “I swear I never saw this!!” For yall’s reference we have been friends off this website for like 6+ years or something so come on I was a little taken aback 🤣 So anyways Jay and Nathan are asking to be partners and I do think I’m better than them at comps so I wasn’t really wanting like some “weaker” partner but I love Jay and Nathan and I didn’t have many options. Jay told me he had a partner, so I went with Nathan and then poor Jay’s partner ditched him I guess LOL. So now here I am with Nathan and I honestly am really new to this format of game but I’m excited because it seems unique and fun so here goes nothing!
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Jay, January 7th
So I talked to Noah and I don’t know if he was trying to scare me into going against him in elimination but he needs to pipe down. Like don’t tell me when I should go into elimination. If I want to go get my gold skull last let me do that. If I want to go get it first let me do that like 🤦🏾
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
James, January 7th
Right now I'm trying to pretend to Noah that I want to run the final against him just to try keep him tame from going crazy and trying to mastermind a me vs someone elim for literally NO reason.
Looking at the brawns like I lucked out LMFAO
Noah's decent, Bamold's decent, Darrius i THINK will be good? I mean he won last season with that king Jan so... Ashley's decent, Nathan's kinda underrated but also nothing OTT, Ben's like very hit and miss, he's decent himself normally though, Nick another kinda hit and miss but king, Joey's alright at some kinda things, David/Jay/Kat/Mike i'm not sure
Whereas the BRAINS you've got way more capable people like we've got the few scrapes of the barrel on this side in reality so smiles
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Darrius, January 7th
I am kinda feeling good right now, one thing I always try to be good at is my social game, forming true and real bonds until I have to backstab these bitches. Some people are being super cool and nice with me and I know its cause I won last season so they see me as a threat and RESPECT me but its other bitches who I know want me out as soon as possible. I have 3 bitches this season blocked. Tylor, Britt & Adam. So right off the bat I am targeting them hoes.
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
-- James and Adam win “Get Out” --
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Ashley, January 7th
oh I’m so frustrated, I would’ve totally won that if I had my computer working I’m literally so fast! Damn 😫
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David, January 7th
Hey y'all, I'm back after my season break. Last time y’all saw me was having the best political game and controlling the entire season of Free Agents. (Montage to me talking to Tylor, Alan and just me slaying the political game). I am so excited to be back for this season and to play with all new rookies who debuted last season on Fresh Meat!
Looking at this cast, I am a little bit nervous. There are some hard hitters here (Camera pans to Alan, Tylor, Darrius, Chrisitan). Hearing that we have to get a skull to make the final kinda scare s me because as you know, I do NOT like eliminations (Montage of me getting beat up in Elims) but if I have to go in, I am NOT one to be underestimated (clip of me destroying the elim in Double Cross).
Making it to the final is gonna be really difficult but I just have to trust myself and my game plan to hopefully be able to make it to the end.

Partner Selection
Honestly, Britt and I just gravitated towards each other. She was a fierce competitor in her debut season and was a force to be reckoned with while also being one of the nicest here. I am so excited to be partnered up with her. I think both of us together, really do bring hella strengths to this competition.
Challenge
So, I am a brawn. Not shocked, I am DEFINITELY more stronger than I am smart (flashback to me submitting that puzzle that ended up being wrong then flashback to me bodying bitches in some challenge).
Challenge happens
Seeing Britt go, I definitely see the lights in her house. She does this puzzle and I am immediately on the move. This is pretty easy for me to carry this sac in this maze and I am finding. Once, I finish. I see 4 other teams finished and I just hope that they get it wrong. If not, it's fine because 5th place out of this stacked cast is so good and I am very proud of us.
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
David, January 7th
Seeing Britt have problems with Darrius - a past winner. Kinda scares me but she is my partner and I do have to have her back in this game. Lets just hope they get casted for Rivals or something so they can figure it out together but for now. I really just want to try my best to get us as far as possible in this game.
1199 days 8 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Gabriel, January 7th
        IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY JAMES WON I DONT THINK I HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. I AM PROUD OF HOW WELL I DID W MY PUZZLE, IT IS A SHAME MY PARTNER WASN'T AROUND THOUGH. I AM FEELING VERY CONFIDENT AND I HOPE I CAN STAY UNDER THE RADAR AND NOT BECOME THE HOUSE VOTE.

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!