This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Jury Questioning

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Jury..

3486 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Bingo:   The only way you will ever receive my vote is if you tell me in truthful words why you ignored my emails after the 1st merge vote went down?  Yes, I tried throwing you under the bus because you pissed me off that you were not answering any mails.  But, if you wanted the vote in jury a little response to a message would be respectful.

I don't think I ever actively ignored you, maybe I was a little more hesitant or cautious after you threw me under the bus but I know I replied to you after the 1st merge vote. The only mail I can recall not replying to was the night you went home where you talked about Jeremy using people and not talking to you since the first megred tribal council. I didn't respond to that mail but you said it wasn't a plea and you didn't expect to be saved, plus it had been made clear at tribal that you were the next to go.

You left the game around the 28th of September, the first merged vote took place around the 22nd of September, we talked through that vote about protecting each other which I assume we both did (I suggested the winners vote Rshow out the first merged tribal council which they agreed to). Throughout the next couple of votes when I was online as the same time as others I sided with suggestions of anybody who wasn't you to be voted out.

I talked to you twice on the 24th of September where we hashed out what had happened with you relaying information trying to throw me under the bus.

I talked to you again on the 26th of September when you told me that your time in the game was limited and I told you that you weren't necessarily the target of that vote.

So there were definitely 3 or 4 instances where I talked to you after the first merge tribal council. They weren't indepth conversations (well the throwing under the bus one was) but there wasn't really a time where we needed to go indepth on the votes. The plan was for us to protect each other for as long as possible with the potential of working together later. So I don't think I ignored your mails, maybe it was somebody else but I definitely replied when there was a question or you thought you were going home.
3486 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
FYI...Alex, the only ones I really approached was Bingo and Eddie.  I said a couple comments to Joe but I knew he didn't care...lol.   Jeremy approached me.  So, saying I talked to everyone on the Winner's tribe is absolutely false.  Hello! Had you at least said hi or something you may have been surprised how cordial I would have been.
3486 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
Sum up your entire game in one sentence.  Whichever I find most amusing/insightful/awesome will get my vote

I'm Charlie Brown; I get a good run, try to kick the ball and get it pulled from under me in one foul swoop.
3486 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Sum up your entire game in one sentence.  Whichever I find most amusing/insightful/awesome will get my vote.

Almost every species in the Universe has an irrational fear of the dark but it's not irrational because waiting in the dark is bingo, the only guy nobody voted against, the only guy who voted every juror out, the only guy who put himself in a position to emerge into the light at the opportune moment.
3486 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
FYI...Alex, the only ones I really approached was Bingo and Eddie.  I said a couple comments to Joe but I knew he didn't care...lol.   Jeremy approached me.  So, saying I talked to everyone on the Winner's tribe is absolutely false.  Hello! Had you at least said hi or something you may have been surprised how cordial I would have been.

Well then what I received from Jeremy (or Jarrod? I dunno) was false.
I was lead under the assumption that you were talking to everyone because that's what I was told.
3486 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
That was absolutely not true as I did not talk with everyone.  My alliance and a few others.
3486 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
There was two people that I wanted to work with on the Winner's tribe that would have benefited my game.  It was Eddie and Bingo and they were the ones that I had in depth conversations with.  When, Eddie completely turned his back on me then I messaged people about what he had did and how fast he was going to turn on all of you. 

There was a strong alliance of 3 core Runner ups and 2 others.  I wanted Eddie and Bingo in as I trusted them the most on your tribe.  So, I never was trying to work with everyone...lol
3486 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
RUSS'S COMMENT

"@Jeremy: If you were never planning to take Sean to the end, then why did you tell Alex that you were?"

- I was trolling him.  I think I told him it when I voted for him at F5.  He constantly asking why I wouldn't vote for Eddie now  and when I was gonna vote off Sean.  He was also badgering me a little bit with his 'Jarrod will beat you in the end' spiel.  I had enough of the conversation Jarrod had told him the same thing.
-----

"And my impression was that you were saying you outright did not care about any of our three votes. If you were at the time trying to say something else.. that's not really what I heard."

- I obviously want every/any jury vote I can get.  I don't think you understood what I meant, but we were both getting pretty circular.
3486 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Anyway, thank you everyone for an interesting game.  Wow on Bingo calling me an idiot in a pvt conversation.  However, I said some interesting cast assessments as I was playing a more villainous game this time with some Hero qualities...haha
3486 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
RUSS'S COMMENT

"Alex did not encourage me to talk to Jeremy or Jarrod after I was voted out.

He did not know I was doing it until I already was.

Please do not spread blatant misinformation about things that you had zero part in.

If y'all want to hate me for that, that's fine. If y'all want to not vote for Alex for other reasons, that's fine. But don't vote against him because of something /I/ did. I was the one who talked to Jeremy or Jarrod. Alex did not tell me to do so. Jussayin'."

- I'll except most of this I suppose.  He did know you were doing it because I told him.  I also thought it was odd that yall kept throwing the same ideas at me literally about a minute apart at most.  I'll admit I could be wrong about it though.
3486 days 1 hour ago
zimdelinvasor
I like that answer about who you'd put in finals in your place, Jarrod. I like it a lot. <3
3486 days ago
MMAjunkieX
RUSS 1ST PARAGRAPH

" I just don't want people to think it was a case of Jeremy always running the show when that wasn't really the way it was."

- I'm not arguing that it was.  I've admitted that I lost control after the merge.  I do think that I had the most control premerge and nobody has told me otherwise.  That said, I'm arguing that I should the game for my social virtues not for my control or lack thereof.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but we probably talked more than anyone else in this game to each other (mostly in group chat but still 1v1 convos.  That is what the social game is to me.  I'll well aware the Sean conversation at F5 may have screwed that up, but I don't think you had any reason to be upset with me before that.  As for the second part of this post, I may answer it later.  I'm a bit tired to argue philosophy semantics as fun as I really do find it.
3486 days ago
Caliboy
Alex's social game was non-existent and find it hilarious that he claims he had one.
So no you really shouldn't win nor get 2nd.

Jarrod played a decent game but left to many mistakes n bad blood that was unnecessary and only benefitted the benefactor Jeremy who He overthought as someone who he could beat in finals when isn't the case.

Jeremy may had not had the control at merge but being in the positions to switch that up with him and jarrod with the factors of being Fire making king also shows how he outlasted, outplayed, and outwitted others to getting to finals, also was much more respectable with the runner ups than anyone prior before. Yes he may not had taken you as the last one Coldan but he had little power really from the winners circle until the game shifted.

My questions to you guys is who played the best game from the runner ups? Idk if this been asked or too obvious lol.

Individual questions:
Alex: why were you so hesitant to talking to the runner ups, honestly your remarks about it being our jobs at the F7 tribal council lead me to turning on you and Russ when approach to vote out Jeremy. So your bad social game actually cost Russ's game and my respect for this game, so yeah I can't see your social game aspect that you claim to have but with the winners that got demolish due to your bad social game.

Jarrod: Short and simple please name all the mistakes you made in this game.

Jeremy: Tell the jury how you overcame the obstacles faced and why they deserve your vote over someone like Jarrod.
3486 days ago
zimdelinvasor
Word. I just wanted to make sure there was a clear admission of that and if you win, it would be based on social play rather than the 'control' many runners-up talked about.

I certainly hope you answer it :P Since I wouldn't really say it's semantics -- it is me actually taking issue with some of the stuff you've said.
3486 days ago
MMAjunkieX
ALEX'S RESPONSE- FOR RICH'S BENEFIT

"Well then what I received from Jeremy (or Jarrod? I dunno) was false.
I was lead under the assumption that you were talking to everyone because that's what I was told."

- I actually thought that Joe was the saying that Rich was talking to everyone.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!