This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Jury Questioning

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Jury..

3455 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
Alex: So what you are saying (in response to your answer to my question): Being antisocial and ignoring 6/9 members of the jury was your strategy in a SOCIAL game?

Jarrod, Jeremy, thank you for your answers. I have what I need from you.
3455 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
JEREMY: You have admitted that you have trolled and done things for the lolz. Why should the jury reward as a winner somebody who trolls and does things for the lolz rather than the other two people who were always focused on winning?

Also, if Sean is gonna ask a blatantly pro-Jeremy/anti-Jarrod question, then I'll do the inverse. :P

JEREMY: Short and simple please name all the mistakes you made in this game.

JARROD:  Tell the jury how you overcame the obstacles faced and why they deserve your vote over someone like Jeremy.
3455 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
^ Russ Honestly STFU I have no respect for you as a player..
RUSS'S COMMENT

"No, dude, Jeremy literally told me that he does not care if I vote for him. He specifically said, in very clear and direct wording, that he does not care about my jury vote, he does not care about Joe's jury vote, and he does not care about Eddie's jury vote. I have absolutely zero reason to vote for somebody who specifically says they don't care about my vote."
Jer's response:
- This was said after you berated me and later Jarrod that we had to vote for Sean at F5.  I said that ultimately the RUs on the jury have more votes than all three of you put together  so I have to take Sean to the F4.  You said you will lose all the Winner's jury votes if you don't vote Sean out.  I said that I didn't care.  You keep spinning my words to suit you if you choose, but in the end you were the juror trying to blackmail somebody in the game to do your bidding.

Like blackmailing people to do your BIDDING and using your juror votes against them goes against the whole game of Survivor and I hope Jury sees that Jeremy did the right thing by the context of what he was doing, whereas Jarrod and Alex did not. Hence why Russ is taking things so out of context to turn Jer's Game as something that it's not.

Eddie and Joe Idk if yall on same page with Russ but it really is disgusting behavior I can't appreciate.

And honestly I feel For Chris because in a game of his last series it really is disrespect to do in the context of whats been said and done.
3455 days 8 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Ima eat... I may or may not get on before I crash.  If not keep the questions coming and I'll answer tomorrow.
3455 days 8 hours ago
Joeker
MMAjunkieX
"Oops misinterpreted that question.
If I had to pick one person I'd say Russ."

You cheater :P... I actually had 3 done and did the same thing. before I noticed it.

Actually Bingo had it right, I meant for you to say who would you have as the final 3 in your place. Not just one person.

Sorry :P
3455 days 7 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Sean, I could be wrong, but I don't think the purpose of FTC is to sit around whining at and about other jurors. I am pretty sure it is to talk to or about the finalists. ^_^
3455 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Caliboy
Jarrod: Short and simple please name all the mistakes you made in this game.
Not talking to every member of the jury but I didn't want to be that false person who speaks to everybody without any intention of actually making a move with them.
In hindsight voting out Eddie but only because you had to leave in the final challenge and as such it wouldn't have mattered who was facing you. Plus I believe the jury may be bitter enough to give the win to Eddie but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I just want to address this idea that I screwed over alliances and make unnecessary deals. At the start of the game there were 2 alliances of 5, they amalgamated at the merge but it wasn't agreed upon that those groups would be the final 5 they were just voting blocs for the pre-merge game. Myself, Jeremy and Eddie had a kind of unspoken final 3 deal. Although it was talked about it was never explicitly promised or agreed upon that the final 3 would be us. I fully intended to take eddie to the final 3 until he became inactive.

F2/3 with Alex - This formed at the final 5 and I stuck to it.

When talking to Sean about the flip I promised final 4 which I kept my word about. At that stage there was no who it'd be. The who formed later when I asked if sean would be ok with a final 4 of myself, jeremy and eddie. That was the plan I didn't stick with it and voted out Eddie. That's the only "deal" that I've broken in the game.
3455 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Everything I'm hearing is contradicting something someone has said at some point. So here is my question. I want all 3 finalists to say who they think they played this game most like from CBS Survivor, with one word to defend your answer. Any more, you lose my vote. I want a short and simple answer.
3455 days 7 hours ago
Caliboy
zimdelinvasor
Sean, I could be wrong, but I don't think the purpose of FTC is to sit around whining at and about other jurors. I am pretty sure it is to talk to or about the finalists. ^_^

UH yes trick I know but your bitterness of the game is ugly and annoying because you were effing blackmailing jury votes to get me out. But #sorrynotsorry that Jeremy didnt take it and that my ass blindsided your ass instead. Like #getoverit and two you tarnish this game as Hard to say or show forth that it didnt effect Alex or Jarrod's decisions in any way when you went to them, when in reality you should of left the game alone.

And also Jarrod is hard to say you KEPT your Deal because I won the last two immunities before F4 to get here... so again I don't know if fair to say you kept your deals really as your proclaim..
3455 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
JARROD:  Tell the jury how you overcame the obstacles faced and why they deserve your vote over someone like Jeremy.

The main obstacles I faced in this game were post-merge. Knowing that this game was not decided by rocks and tiebreakers coming into the merge I made sure I had somebody from the runner-ups (Rich) watching my back to ensure my elimination wouldn't be determined by a firemaking challenge. Another obstacle was missing out on much of the group bonding due to it happening at late/early hours in Australia. I talked where possible and branched out into more individual conversations. Due to being offline I didn't get much of a chance to determine the pagonging but when possible I made moves to instruct on the vote (RShow vote out) and backed favourable eliminations. My individual social interactions counteracted my limited group interactions and put me in a position to be informed of key moves/vote outs (Jeremy's vote). If I wasn't in this position I likely would have voted Sean that night thinking it was the plan but my relationships allowed me to be included in plans that I was originally going to be kept out of.

As for why the jury should vote for me over Jeremy is the simple fact that I positioned myself better and didn't need other people saving me to be here. I made it here with 0 votes cast against me which is nothing if you were invisible but I wasn't, I showed up to challenges, put in a strong physical performances, asked for and answered questions at tribal council. Overall I feel I had a lot more potential paths to the final than Jeremy. I didn't get people's hope's up unnecessarily and I evaluated situations and made risky but sensible deals (promising sean final 4). From day 1 I continually tried to put myself in a position where I'd have multiple options moving forward and I gave people a chance to get onboard with me and move forward together.
3455 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
@sean. I'm not going to get into this argument again but if you look at the final 5 challenge it's plain to see that I didn't intend to get you out that round. Otherwise I would have blocked you in and taken up your room instead of avoiding you and taking up jeremy's. Jeremy and I talked about just letting you win that challenge.

Plus by your "I had immunity" logic then I don't know if you stuck with the final 4 deal. I had immunity at the final 6 so you couldn't vote me out so I don't know if its fair to say you kept your deal to me.
3455 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
amf7410
Everything I'm hearing is contradicting something someone has said at some point. So here is my question. I want all 3 finalists to say who they think they played this game most like from CBS Survivor, with one word to defend your answer. Any more, you lose my vote. I want a short and simple answer.

Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien - linchpin
3455 days 6 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
@Sean:
a) You didn't blindside me.
b) I'm not upset about it at all anyway, and at no point have I ever been, so there's nothing to get over. ^_^

@Jarrod: Good point that you received 0 votes despite being very present and a threat. Didn't know that you had 0 and by all rights you "should" have had at least ONE, since you were always visible, so that's a good selling point. Thanks.
3455 days 5 hours ago
01Gohan
COLDAN'S QUESTION

Alex: So what you are saying (in response to your answer to my question): Being antisocial and ignoring 6/9 members of the jury was your strategy in a SOCIAL game?

Oh god no. I'm saying that from a STRATEGIC point of view it wasn't going to help.
In terms of a Social point, I'm a fucking idiot for not talking to you guys an I regret that.

-----
SEAN'S QUESTION

Alex: why were you so hesitant to talking to the runner ups, honestly your remarks about it being our jobs at the F7 tribal council lead me to turning on you and Russ when approach to vote out Jeremy. So your bad social game actually cost Russ's game and my respect for this game, so yeah I can't see your social game aspect that you claim to have but with the winners that got demolish due to your bad social game.

First off, this is fucking stupid that you're being, to Jarrod and I, "tell us all about why you suck" and then have Jeremy "tell us all about why you're awesome".
Second off, I already explained why I was hesitant. Anytime a RU talked to a Winner, it would get straight back to the group of us. And that made me worried that the Winners were making deals with the RUs. If I felt that, surely they'd feel the same way if people knew I was talking to you guys about potentially anything.
I don't know what you mean by the "F7" remark. And I think the reason you told me that you flipped over was because Jarrod offered you something better (AKA F4). So that's a bullshit lie.

----
JOE'S QUESTION

Actually Bingo had it right, I meant for you to say who would you have as the final 3 in your place. Not just one person.

Oh whoops then it'd be:
Eddie because I feel bad that he became ill.
Russ because he's an amazing person inside and out. Knows the game well and is a great speaker.
Then probably you, not trying to garner Jury votes from you. But you were my ally and got beat by a fire making. We bonded a lot during that short time, and it'd be nice to have gotten to know you.
-----
ANDY'S QUESTION

Chris Daugherty- Adaptable
3454 days 19 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
JOE'S QUESTION ADDITION

" Follow-up question is if you three were on the jury, who would you have in your place and why?"
"Actually Bingo had it right, I meant for you to say who would you have as the final 3 in your place. Not just one person."

- Alright then.  As I said before, I can't really pick anybody that left before the F7 because I don't know their games well enough.  Nobody does :P, and I'm not gonna troll for their votes.  Therefore, I'm choosing 3 of 4 people which makes it pretty easy.  Ultimately, Eddie is the only person that I don't think could win even if he got here so I gotta choose the other three of you by default.  I'll put the rest of you in order though for fun.

1. Joe= I think that you just played the game in the same nose to the ground fashion as I did.  You would have had to do more to make the finals and maybe rely on some luck like me.  You didn't use 'Self-Destruct' instead you put yourself in a 'Defense Curl', and used 'Agility' to break the 'Barrier' on the earlier F5 alliance.  You almost landed a 'Focus Punch' on me while I was using 'Rest', but Jarrod's 'Future Sight' helped me out.   I think we did 'Covet' jury votes and tried to use the 'Present' of comments to get them.  Simply put without Pokemon move references, I think you were playing the most similar game to me.

2. Sean= You made a really good move sharing my mail message at F7 to blow me up a round early.  Ironically, this may have saved me at F6.  You performed surprising well in the next two challenges, and you were able to change people's opinions about you (at least mine).  You were one challenge away from winning.

3. Russ= I might have had you at #2 before the jury fiasco.  While I think it showed some blatant disrespect for the game, it doesn't change the fact that you were able to convince me to change my opinion of things I long considered Survivor facts, and I'm pretty bullheaded at times.  I think that you made moves necessary to get you to the end and may have talked your way to a win regardless of whom you sat next to.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!