This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3485 days 12 hours ago
01Gohan
7th: Russ/Zimdelinvasor (4-3) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 42)

RUSSERT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love you a lot. You know we're buds and I'm surprised that no one tried to take us out sooner if anyone knew our history in Oman.
However, you talking to Jarrod/Jeremy started a rumor that's costing us the game, and I want to address that.

Apparently, in the Eddie vote, Jarrod/I were bribed to vote for Sean for Jury Votes (which isn't true at all). Since Sean won immunity, they then say we targeted Eddie and voted him out, which isn't true at all.

Had Jarrod or Sean won immunity, and had Eddie been active, I'd be pushing to vote for Jeremy, I would've been out 3-2. No bribery was made and that pisses me off that, using Sean's own words, we're "tarnishing the jury" when we haven't done jack shit to do so.
3485 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
9th: Coldan/Dragotistic (6-1-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 36)
- I would have taken you to F7 if it was my choice, and it appears you very well could have gotten to F4 if things worked out.  Again, I did what I could to save you, but Joe and Alex got online before me and set up the voting strategy.  I was stupid enough to not fight it harder because I thought the full pagonging would occur.
3485 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
8th: Nick/Nbkiller (6-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 39)
You'd been a target for quite some time as people were convinced that you were foxing and when you turned up to challenges you'd be a legitimate immunity threat. At the 8 you were the bigger threat of the two remaining runner-ups. Simple as that.
3485 days 12 hours ago
01Gohan
6th: Joe/Joeker (3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Tiebreaker Duel To Jeremy/MMAjunkieX) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 44)

I appreciate you for voting with us on the Russ vote, I really do. Eddie helped us out a lot, but unfortunately he became too  ill to play. Had we worked together sooner, I think we could have ran this game. I was excited to play against you, but more excited to have ended up being your ally.
3485 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
8th: Nick/Nbkiller (6-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 39)
- I had some conversations with you.  You kept saying that you weren't trying which I'm still not 100% sure if that was true or gamesmanship.  I gotta believe you were at least playing the game hard before the pagonging started and naturally tried to wait for us to fracture.  The do-nothing strategy wasn't a bad one in this spot if it was, indeed, strategy.  I still thought you would be the more dangerous RU going forward if you did start playing and again other people already wanted you gone.
3485 days 12 hours ago
01Gohan
5th: Eddie/49288 (3-2) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 46)

You were genuinely a nice person. I kind of thought during the game you swayed to whoever gave you a better deal at tribal. But when I came to you as a friend, you helped me out. That's something I wasn't able to repay in voting you out. You became to ill and self-voted, and I hope you feel better. In the end though, it got me here in a sense because I was going home that night.
3485 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
7th: Russ/Zimdelinvasor (4-3) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 42) - Your vote out was probably the move that secured my position here. If one of the winners had to leave I wanted it to be you simply because of your history with Alex and your ability to win an argument. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on Survivor and you challenging Jeremy's opinions on players and seasons. Ultimately you're not somebody I'd like to sit next to at final tribal council and if it couldn't be sean it had to be you.
3485 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
7th: Russ/Zimdelinvasor (4-3) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 42)
- I really did enjoy getting to know you and debating with you over the season.  I will say that I think our recent interactions have tainted our relationship, and I don't expect your vote in FTC.  I was fairly unsure of whether or not to trust you when the game started, but I figured that other people would target you and that would make you a good ally early on.  I respected the move to try and get me at F7, but I think it was very sloppy to have not fully planned it out days in advance.
3485 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
6th: Joe/Joeker (3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Tiebreaker Duel To Jeremy/MMAjunkieX) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 44) - This vote was simply a matter of circumstances. A group formed the night before on the Russ vote and as much as I wanted you to be a part of that you were set on voting Jeremy. I'm glad we got to play this game together as we've been in groups together but rarely aligned. It's always a pleasure talking to you and discussing game. Wish things could have turned out differently.
3485 days 12 hours ago
01Gohan
4th: Sean/Caliboy (2-2/2-0) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 48)

This vote lol @ Jeremy voting "for the lolz" and self-voting for the sole fact that he could tie with Sean, which proved nothing. And the fact that they voted for Jeremy when they could have tied it with me is also stupid as hell.

But I really have nothing nice to say about you Sean.
The entire merge you stated I had no chance, yet I'm here. I'm in the Finals and I deserve to be in this spot. Out of anyone in the F7, other than you, I was probably the Underdog once Russ left. Everyone seemed to want me out. You however, are really delusional.

You won't listen to what we (Jarrod/I) have to say about the bribery. Russ didn't bribe us to any extent, and I find it sad that you actually believe it. The entire time you just seemed to annoy me. The only time I didn't was when Jarrod/I talked with you last night. I like you better as a person than a player, but as a player you're annoying.
3485 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
6th: Joe/Joeker (3-3/2-2/Lost Firemaking Duel) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 44)
-
Those fire dues... As I've started above, I think you probably had the most control during the early merge game.  You seemed to be picking your shots and getting what you wanted.  In spite of not being part of the 5 person alliance I probably talked more to you overall than anyone else in the game.  I was probably most happy when you turned on me because I really woulda felt bad voting you out later on if you hadn't.
3485 days 12 hours ago
01Gohan
I respected the move to try and get me at F7, but I think it was very sloppy to have not fully planned it out days in advance.

^ It was planned in advanced. It's just that we told Jarrod about it and he changed it up. Planning to get you out has been there since the first day.
3485 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
5th: Eddie/49288 (3-2) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 46) - Of all the people in this game I feel I got to know you best. I was so upset when I saw that you were sick and we couldn't continue this game together because of all the people I most wanted to be sitting next to you in the end because you're a really genuine guy. I hope you have a speedy recovery and get back to full health. Ultimately I respected your request to be voted out as I feel you deserved that. Looking forward to when we play another group game together and go all the way to FTC together :)
3485 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
5th: Eddie/49288 (3-2) (Olavtoppen- Winners/Terakhir) (Day 46)
- You bamboozled me really good this game.  I made a F2 with you around day 3 or 4 of this game that I intended to keep.  Unfortunately for me, you had other plans.  I'm not really mad for the move you made at the F6.  I don't think you could have won no matter who you went to the end with at that point.  Therefore, I blame myself for not talking to you a bit more.
3485 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
4th: Sean/Caliboy (2-2/2-0) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 48) - Sean you're probably the one player who I'll walk away from this game with bad blood between us. I was straight up with you the entire game, promising you final 4 and letting you know that I was voting you at the final 4. You've clearly made up your mind on things based on rumours and gossip and I respected you up until then. I think it's safe to say the friendship I thought we formed during the game from the final 7 onwards is shattered. As they say with friends like these who needs enemies.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!