This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3500 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
13th: Shadi/Chastain (5-2) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 24) - A couple of times of skype you ignored me so I was never sure just how invested you were in the alliance. You were the biggest wildcard moving forward so that put a target on your back. Lots of people asked how you played in other group games and you're record of immunity wins post merge put another nail in the coffin.
3500 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
14th: Michael/PeaceOut14 (5-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 21)
- I wish you'd merged kind of as you are one of my friends in the game.  I don't know the full dynamics of the RUs tribe so can't say much.
3500 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
12th: Alex R./RShowFreak (6-6/5-5/Lost Firemaking Tiebreaker Duel To Jeremy/MMAjunkieX) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 27) - Another player whose past reputation proceeded them. It's always tough to lose in a fire-making duel but in a way it's one of the best ways to go out knowing that a majority couldn't be mustered to take you out.
3500 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
13th: Shadi/Chastain (5-2) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 24)
- I think you clearly cared the least about the game of the 7 winners still in at this point.  Additionally, you were the easiest vote because you were so quiet with everyone.  Joe was the only person that had to be convinced to vote for you in my opinion.  By this point Joe was tight(ish) with Alex and Russ so it wasn't hard for him.  Russ with his intentionally 'hinky' vote.
3500 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
11th: Andy/Amf7410 (6-5) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 30)

I'm sorry that you don't think I deserve to win. But hell, you voted me once when no one else wanted to, maybe history can repeat itself? Anyways, the Winners were set on voting you, so when you told me to try and get them not to, it was a bit too late. They weren't budging, so I apologize. I do like you outside of this game, though! ^_^
3500 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
11th: Andy/Amf7410 (6-5) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 30) - This one really came down to you or rich. I pushed with the majority for the vote to be you rather than Rich due to your knack for the social game. We've been in starting alliances together before that never seen to pan out all the way to the end. Maybe one-day things will change.
3500 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
10th: Rich/Sarge455 (6-4) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 33)

You seemed nice, but you talked a bit too much for your own good to the point where it got annoying. You were stressing the fact that the Js were going to run the game, which may have been true, but it wasn't supposed to be such.
3500 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
12th: Alex R./RShowFreak (6-6/5-5/Lost Firemaking Duel) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 27)
- I probably wouldn't have voted for you that night if it had been my call alone.  I got a lot to explain about this round so I'll save it for tribal (if somebody wanted a question to ask me).  We didn't talk at all other than scheduling a duel, but we got to put our teams on our backs together.
3500 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
9th: Coldan/Dragotistic (6-1-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 36)

I've seen you play many times. You're a phenomenal player, maybe a bit sad on the Social Aspect. But you're great in competitions with a mad strategic game.
Though I can't see why you're mad about being Pagong'd by the opposing alliance. You literally did that to me in Suit's Cursed Hand but I won immunity a bunch of times to get ahead.
3500 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
11th: Andy/Amf7410 (6-5) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 30)
- I legitimately tried to keep you around.  However, in this vote (as with all RU pagong votes) the first people online to discuss the vote normally got their way.  Usually, Joe determined the vote with Alex and Eddie to a lesser extent.  I got on too late :P and I don't think Russ or Jarrod cared.  I did push for you to stay, but the three I mentioned were pushing super hard for you so I couldn't do much even though you did try to make a creative play to stay.
3500 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
10th: Rich/Sarge455 (6-4) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 33) - Ol buddy ol pal. I honestly did try to save you for as long as possible pushing for the other option in the first two vote outs when Joe was keen to boot you. You're always good for a laugh and you can take a joke which I appreciate.
3500 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
8th: Nick/Nbkiller (6-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 39)

Great guy, but once again you stressed the fact that I wasn't winning, which annoyed me.
Other than that, I like you and maybe we'll grab a cup of whatever after this game's over.
3500 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
JURY DO NOT TALK TO THE PLAYERS UNTIL JURY QUESTIONING IS OPEN
3500 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
9th: Coldan/Dragotistic (6-1-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 36)
Kudos to you for probably being involved in multiple winner's back up plans. I'm glad you went home when you did because had you been around for the winners turning on one another I think you probably could have worked yourself into a final 3 spot. Ultimately you were a major social threat that could have weaselled your way further had you made it a turn or two farther.
3500 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
10th: Rich/Sarge455 (6-4) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 33)
- Creator of the 'J's.  I'm not sure where you got this from, tbh.  You were the only pagong vote that I got my way on.  Nothing personal, I saw you as the biggest threat left from the RUs at this point anyhow.  Joe really wanted you out too and probably did more to secure your exit your anyone else.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!