This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3479 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
17th: Austin/Spinner554 (8-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 15)

You're a nice guy, but most games now your head's just not in it. Like Keith, you just didn't get in the mix of things and by then it was too late.
3479 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
17th: Austin/Spinner554 (8-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 15) - Secret alliances buddies. It's no secret that we usually try and watch each others backs where possible. Unfortunately you played a very slow game the first couple of days which meant you were immediately on the outs. This vote kept the status quo a little while longer.
3479 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
16th/15th: Jeff/Coltsfan876 (7-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 18)

I didn't know much about you. I think we were false allies for a tad bit.
3479 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
16th/15th: Jeff/Coltsfan876 (7-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 18) - You were always on the cusp of the alliances but never managed to break through into the inner circle. You seemed like a decent guy though :)
3479 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
16th/15th: Erik/Awwsum11 (6-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 18)

Yet again, just someone I wasn't aware of.
3479 days 8 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
18th: Mearl/Mearl (9-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 12)
- Even though it was early this was maybe my finest moment.  I knew that you couldn't be trusted and didn't want you around.  Also, you were trying to align with other people that I wanted to be mainly with me (Russ).  I wanted you out first, but I knew I couldn't throw your name out.  Eventually, you threw Shadi (our alliances founder) under the bus.  I told him about it and everything snowballed against you.  I even picked up a straggler vote or two to get the unanimous.  I shouldn't have thrown/not done the challenge that round that :P.
3479 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
16th/15th: Erik/Awwsum11 (6-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 18) - Another player who I've barely seen around the site. Hopefully we'll play some future game together and get to know each other.
3479 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
14th: Michael/PeaceOut14 (5-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 21)

How ironic that the placement matches your number. Maybe the same will happen to me! You're a nice guy, and pretty tactical. I'm not sure why you got the boot, though my guess is just lack of numbers.
3479 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*maybe the same will happen to me*

"0" is the first number

*rigs so alex gets 0th place*
3479 days 8 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
17th: Austin/Spinner554 (8-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 15)
- I do consider you a friend.  You weren't playing too hard in the game up to this point even though you did make a half hearted attempt to save yourself.  You were just another victim of not getting involve in one of the 2 power alliances.
3479 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
14th: Michael/PeaceOut14 (5-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 21) - Probably the one person from the other tribe who I most wanted to see make the merge and you came oh so close. Keep rocking the group game scene!
3479 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
13th: Shadi/Chastain (5-2) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 24)

You were a threat. Between Joe and Chastain, I liked my chances with Joe.
3479 days 8 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
16th/15th: Jeff/Coltsfan876 (7-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 18)
- I actually really liked you and how much you refused to play the game at times LOL.  I was hoping to merge with you and try to take you to the end.  However, I knew we couldn't lose another challenge in order for that to happen because of the 2 alliance dynamic.  We lost and you were the easiest vote.
3479 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
12th: Alex R./RShowFreak (6-6/5-5/Lost Firemaking Tiebreaker Duel To Jeremy/MMAjunkieX) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups/Terakhir) (Day 27)

You're popular because of your group, and you had the same name as me, so we have a connection there. I think you were just voted because you were inactive for a few days. Once you came back on we decided to not change anything because it may turn out badly in that someone kept their vote on you.
3479 days 8 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
16th/15th: Erik/Awwsum11 (6-1-1) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 18)
- The best ever!

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!