This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3483 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Please say something about each fallen castaway. It can be as little or as much as you want.

Start with Keith and end with Sean.
3483 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
When all three of you complete this, we will begin the Jury Questioning.
3483 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
22nd/21st: Keith/Keitho44 (9-1-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 3) - Probably one of the strongest players not in the two main alliances. You put out an open call for help but everything was decided fairly quickly and everyone just wanted a simple vote out. I've seen the damage you can do post-merge so I'm glad you went out first.
3483 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
22nd/21st: Keith/Keitho44 (9-1-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 3)
-  I have probably played more group games with you than any other person in tengaged.  Unfortunately, you weren't here for the forming of early alliances.  Shadi made an alliance with me, Jarrod, Mearl, and Joe.  I made an alliance with Russ, Alex, Jarrod, and Eddie (I think he was there by the first vote).  That left only 3 people as easy votes.  Austin and Jeff weren't playing the game hard.  I don't think we needed the challenge strength that you offer and ultimately myself and Jarrod probably led this vote.
3483 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
22nd/21st: Brian/Cfff (11-0) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 3) - We haven't played too many games together so I don't know too much about you. The most straightforward vote of the game by the looks of things.
3483 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
22nd/21st: Keith/Keitho44 (9-1-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 3)

Sorry you got the boot, truly. You got pinned as the King of this game just for being popular. I think that harmed you. You just weren't here for everything to start happening and the big alliances just never got to you in time.
3483 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
20th: Wyatt/Aiwfwyattroh (6-4) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 6) - Definitely somebody I wanted to reach out to for a cross tribe alliance incase of a switch or making merge together. Sad to see you taken out so early.
3483 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
22nd/21st: Brian/Cfff (11-0) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 3)

I think the only interaction we had involved an argument, so nothing much there.
3483 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
22nd/21st: Brian/Cfff (11-0) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 3)
- I do like you in some frooks... Never played a survivor with you.
3483 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
20th: Wyatt/Aiwfwyattroh (6-4) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 6)

You're a nice guy I think. You're username is a tad confusing, though!
3483 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
19th: Addrian/Addrian (4-4-1/4-2) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 9) - I've honestly never played a group game with you before. Perhaps I'll be seeing you around the tengaged scene.
3483 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
20th: Wyatt/Aiwfwyattroh (6-4) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 6)
- You were the only person on your tribe trying to make cross tribal alliances like day 1 of the game LOL.  It was probably a positive for many of us that you left early because you would have played hard.
3483 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
19th: Addrian/Addrian (4-4-1/4-2) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 9)

Yet again, just someone I wasn't aware of.
3483 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
18th: Mearl/Mearl (9-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 12) - Mearl, day one allies but I new that probably wouldn't last. Your history is starting to well and truly catch up to you. I wasn't going to stick my neck out for you because I didn't think it'd buy me a return.
3483 days 1 hour ago
01Gohan
18th: Mearl/Mearl (9-1) (Olavtoppen- Winners) (Day 12)

You play too hard, too fast. Everyone knew how you played, and you did it again. And I knew what you were capable the most, so I wanted to vote you out as soon as possible.
3483 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
19th: Addrian/Addrian (4-4-1/4-2) (Kraterisen- Runner-Ups) (Day 9)
- Really awkward tribal council sent you home.  I don't know you outside of this so I can't comment too much.  It does such if you lost do to an ally going AFK though.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!