This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E05] "Stone Age"

Topic » [S1E05] "Stone Age"

2907 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Bites lips at the tight space-
Argh im starting to hate this
2907 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
*keeps hoping through the space*
2907 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at cam hopping-
^lucky turd^
2907 days 10 hours ago
cjphoenix
^You never truly appreciate space until you're crammed up looking for a fragment underground. I wonder how much further it is until we reach whatever's on the other side.^
2907 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
(Unexpected movie going. I can either close it and do a closing scene later or just have them camp out and finish this in the morning)
2907 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
(up to you)
2907 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
(your call)
2907 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
( You could close it tonight. This pretty much went inactive. )
2907 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
-- EPISODE IS CLOSED. CLOSING SCENE COMING SOON --
2906 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
(death predictions: sasha for being inactive or tyler...but tyler would be the first active victim so i dont want him to die >__<')
2906 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
(basically everyone under benner is inactive)
2906 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- The group travels through the tombs with Myranda leading for some time, mots of the group silent as they're determined to finish the mission -
Myranda: This all looks really familiar.. I think we're almost to the hilt.
Gray: Good. I'm tired of walking, this is dumb
Jackson: For the love of God Gray, shut--
Osiris: Guys! Shut up and look.
- Everyone turns to see an elegantly decorated room with a single, larger tomb in the center of the room -
Becca: Do you think..
Thea: It has to be. I mean, Royal Tombs, right?
Jenna: I don't wanna be the one to touch that...
- Everyone exchanges a glance until Ray steps forward -
Ray: Don't worry, I'll handle it.
- Ray brushes past the group, approaching the tomb, examining it for a moment, taking another look around the room to make sure there are no traps -
Kendall: Be careful, Ray.
- Ray nods, slowly pushing the stone lid off, letting it slam on the ground -
Julie: Oh my God, be careful! Are you trying to get us killed?
Ray: Sorry!
- He turns back and looks inside to see a skeleton holding a stone dagger, similar to the one from the statue; he quickly grabs it and takes a step back -
Ray: We should go before something tries to kill us.
2906 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- The group starts to leave until the doorway separating the tomb with Ray slams shut -
Kendall: Ray?!
- Kendall runs to the door and attempts to push it open, but to no avail -
Martin: Hold on, let me handle this.
- He steps up to the door and rams against the door, but it doesn't budge -
Martin: What the hell--
Cam: Okay, we gotta go.
Kendall: Not without Ray!
- Ray presses against the door from the other side; meanwhile, the entire area begins to shake, the walls and ceilings crumbling -
Ray: Just go, I'll find my own way around!
Osiris: Kendall, c'mon. This place is gonna fall any second.
- Kendall hesitates before nodding, following the rest of the group as they sprint through the corridors of the underground tombs, attempting to find a way out -
Gabriel: Guys, there!
- He points to an open doorway high up, only reachable by climbing on top of stone steps and rocks -
Clairy: Faster, people!
- Clairy takes the lead and climbs up, passing through the doorway, followed by the rest of the group -
2906 days 16 hours ago
awesome2210
- Edward rounds out the group with Galahad; Galahad successfully climbs up the stones and pauses in the doorway to watch Edward -
- Edward keeps climbing on top of the stones until the shaking causing the one he's standing on to shift and fall to the ground, taking him down as well -
Edward: Ah, fuck!
Galahad: Edward, c'mon! Hurry it up!
Edward: I'm trying!
- He stands up and begins climbing again until the a piece of the ceiling crumbles and breaks under the pressure of the shaking, landing right on top of Edward, crushing him between the stones; Galahad winces and turns away, passing through the exit as the rest of the structure continues falling -
- The group finally exits the tomb, turning around to take a last look at the building; http://nabataea.net/Photos/urn3.jpg -
Kendall: What about Ray?
Thea: He'll find his way out.. But we have to go.
- Kendall reluctantly nods and they descend the stairs down to the safety of the desert ground -
Naomi: So are we done? Did we do it?
Liara: Uh.. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Ray has the other dagger.
- At that moment, Ray bursts out of the opening of the tomb, stumbling and coughing -
Jacob: How convenient was that..
- Ray jogs down the steps to meet the group, holding up the dagger with a grin -
Ray: I got it!
Osiris: Alright, so how is this supposed to work? They're both stone..
- Kendall takes both daggers and holds them next to each other to examine them; suddenly, the daggers start glowing, and when the light subsides, the daggers have fused together and regained their color to form a brilliant dagger with a golden hilt, with 5 spaces on each side of the hilt for the stones -
Osiris: ..... Well that answers that.
Kendall: So we got it! We finally have the--
- Kendall is interrupted as a black swirling mass appears in front of them, big enough for someone to step through -
Gabriel: Shit, really? Everyone get ready..
- Everyone gets in their fighting stances, staring at the portal, waiting for someone to step through; suddenly, a gorilla comes up behind Kendall charges into her, knocking to the ground and grabbing the dagger -
- The gorilla barrels through the group towards the portal, throwing everyone off guard; just as it came into existence, the gorilla swiftly shifts back into a human as it approaches the portal; the man turns around and grins evilly at the group -
2906 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Ahhhh shit)

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!