This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E05] "Stone Age"

Topic » [S1E05] "Stone Age"

2907 days ago
awesome2210
Early-to-Mid October

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously "Biltmore Academy"...

The group of students traveled to China to meet with Cornelius Wu, the stepfather of Alistair and the Phoenix Elder, who revealed the Firefly's first name and told them that the only way to defeat him was to obtain a dagger forged in a supernatural war long ago, and combine it with the 10 Elder Stones. After obtaining the Phoenix stone from Cornelius, the group was forced to travel to New Zealand with Cornelius' daughter, Kendall, after shadow demons attacked Cornelius' home. Once in New Zealand, the group holed up in a seemingly empty inn and attempted to form a plan to find the Nymph Elder Stone. Soon after, however, the group stumbled across Will's dead body in the middle of a clearing, and the stone came to them in the form of the elder's daughter, who accused them of assisting in her murder along with Firefly/Octavian. Fueled by rage and vengeance, the nymph attacked them, but was soon defeated by Rebecca, who obtained the elder stone and gave it to Naomi for safe keeping. After taking the next couple days to rest, the group decided to venture on to the Werewolf Elder, but found they were too late, as Firefly already killed him and took the stone. When they arrived, Firefly came to them and killed Callie in the process, as the rest of the group traveled to Germany for the next stone from the Vampire Elder. But with the opposing side already in possession of the Psychic Stone and the Werewolf Stone, and closing in fast on the others, will the group be able to obtain the rest of the stones in time? Will everything go smoothly in Germany?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:

• It's been almost a week since the start of the last episode.
• I will most likely be mailing out supernatural advancements in terms of abilities.
• The group is now in Germany at the start of the episode.
• If you have ideas for your character, mail me about them! I'm open to suggestions.
2907 days ago
awesome2210
(We're continuing where we left off in the last episode, so the group has just entered the streets of Berlin)
2907 days ago
beccajo16
*looks around the city*
*can't stop myself from smiling*
Wow...
2907 days ago
awesome2210
- Stands next to Becca, looking at the city as well -
     Dude.. This is awesome.
2907 days ago
Giraffez
Yeah
2907 days ago
beccajo16
I know...*smirks* I never thought I would ever be here. This is amazing.
2907 days ago
Mitsuki
*Lingers near the back of the group glancing among the buildings, quietly taking it all in*
2907 days ago
cjphoenix
Hellooooooo Germany! *looks around* I can cross this off the list of travel sites to visit.
2907 days ago
Giraffez
(sorry)
2907 days ago
Maya10
Whistle low at the surrounding-
2907 days ago
Rain848
*Walks around with the group and grins at Berlin*
2907 days ago
Hudspith
*looks around*

so guess i gotta find my elder
2907 days ago
bad18life
This is like we going all around the world in 80 days. Sounds better than being in Baltimore.
2907 days ago
Giraffez
now if only we could stop loosing people that would be even better
2907 days ago
beccajo16
*smiles and continues walking*
2907 days ago
Maya10
Looks at cam. Nodded and walks-

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!