This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E04] "Phoenix"

Topic » [S1E04] "Phoenix"

2920 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(alright, I'm unofficially closing the episode rn. Closing scene is coming soon but I'm busy)

-- EPISODE IS CLOSED --
2920 days 15 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Waiting for this killer closing scene XD idk what it is, but it'll be killer. ]]
2920 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
(*prays for liara to not be attacked. my money is on kellie and callie biting the dust oop :X gl)
2920 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
(Lmao sorry I'm at work. It'll come when I'm off probably)
2920 days 12 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Lmao me when I wake up from a 10 hour nap... again. Aha np Dan)
2919 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
-- THE NEXT DAY --

Thea: Alright, everyone have their things? I think we're set..
- Naomi checks over her basket of flowers and nods -
Naomi: We're good to go. Open the portal, kid.
- Osiris briefly glances at Naomi before standing in front of the group of students, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths, swirling his hands around as a dark red energy flows from them to the space in front of him, gathering together to form a dark red portal -
Osiris: I don't think that's never gonna not be tiring..
- Osiris glances behind him at everyone and nods -
Osiris: Alright everyone, to the Werewolf we go.
- One by one, they all step through, Naomi going in last, pausing to take a look around her, touching the Nymph Elder Stone around her neck, before stepping inside the portal -
2919 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
-- SAME TIME, ELSEWHERE --

- A large Alpha werewolf with glowing red eyes growls at a swarm of fireflies, the wolf surrounded by his dead pack -
Firefly: You.... will... die...
- The werewolf lets out a loud roar, charging at the fireflies, the two entities attacking and evading endlessly, until Lindt steps out from the shadows and shoots out a simple blue energy-like spell, colliding with the werewolf and paralyzing him -
Lindt: Sorry, McLellan.. Tides have turned and balances are changing. Should've switched over to our side when you had the chance.
- The werewolf's red eyes dart back and forth as the fireflies form into a humanoid figure, stepping towards McLellan, grabbing his neck and swiftly snapping it as he lets out a single yelp; the Firefly then shoves his hand into the werewolf's abdomen and pulls out a red glowing stone, going towards Lindt as the both of them disappear into the shadows -
2919 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
-- THE NEXT DAY --

- The students push the double doors open to an abandoned warehouse, stepping inside -
Kendall: I think this should be it..
Gray: Thank God, I feel like we've been wandering forever!
Becca: Gray, quit your whining..
- They walk further into the warehouse, each of them splitting off to search -
Jason: I don't feel right... Something's off.
Kendall: We're in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, of course this doesn't feel right.
Keanu: No... I feel it too.
Gabriel: Two werewolves sensing something's off with the werewolf stone? I don't trust it--
- Suddenly, the alpha werewolf's body drops from the ceiling, landing on the ground with a loud snap and crash, startling everyone -
Lilith: Oh my...
Myranda: Guys, we should go.. Like now. Osiris?
Osiris: I got it.
- Osiris, in a hurry, starts opening another portal, when they all hear a familiar buzz -
Myranda: I don't like that sound..
Thea: Osiris, a little quicker?
Osiris: I'm trying!
- He swirls his hands around as the fireflies emerge from a corner of the warehouse, flying towards the group; they all huddle towards Osiris, all of them rushing him and yelling -
Osiris: ....... I GOT IT! Everyone shut the fuck up and go through!
- Each student rushes into the portal, Callie bringing up the rear; she almost passes through when the Fireflies shift into the humanoid, grabbing onto her ponytail and yanking her back as she screams, the other students already having passed through the portal -
- The Firefly presses his hand against her head as her eyes and mouth began to glow red before blood explodes from her head, her eye sockets empty, her body falling limp to the floor, just as the portal closes -
2919 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
- The students stumble out of the portal, all of them catching their breath -
Julie: Did anyone else see Callie die or was that just me? Please tell me that was just me.
Osiris: No, we all saw it Jules..
Clairy: There's... There's nothing we can do now.
- Everyone looks up, puzzled -
Gabriel: Where are we?
Osiris: Germany... You're welcome.
Hudspith: Germany? So we're going after the Vampire elder next, eh?
Thea: Yes.. Let's hope we can get to him in time. We can't afford to lose any more stones to them.
- They all look at each other in silent agreement, moving forward and venturing through the streets of Berlin -

---------- EPISODE 4 ENDS ----------
2919 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
(Did we find the chirovivant elder)
2919 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
[[We skipped out on that one :x]]
2919 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
(Whose keanu)
2919 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
(Read the front page Scott!!!)
2917 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
(When the host perfectly copies your rp aesthetic in two sentences oop. And YAS me getting thr cofrect death prediction!)

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!