This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E04] "Phoenix"

Topic » [S1E04] "Phoenix"

2923 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
Early October.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last time on "Biltmore Academy"...

After the attack on the school, Burke was found to be in critical condition, and with him being so injured, Lindt was elected to be the acting Headmaster until Burke recovered. A week later, a memorial was to be held for Professor Koenig and Cola Xi, but before the preparations, Clairy overheard a conversation between Lindt and Gillian that made Gillian seem even more guilty. However, the memorial went by without incident, and the students even had a carnival-style field day in the deceased victims' memory. During the fireworks show at the fair, Adam was taken by a mysterious figure, taken to an unknown room underneath the school, and had an experimental spell performed on him, turning him and a few others into Wendigos, which were then unleashed on the school. Meanwhile, Osiris, Thea, Becca, Martin, and Clairy made plans to lower the defenses and sneak off campus in order to find Clairy's aunt and question her about past events. During their escape, the Wendigos attacked campus, and Gillian, who everyone thought to be guilty, opened a portal to allow the rest of the students escape, except for Naomi, who accompanied Osiris' group. Before the portal closed, Julie saw Lindt execute Gillian, revealing him as the traitor. At Clairy's aunt's house, Osiris and the others found nothing aside from a purple crystal before they were attacked by more Forsaken and fled back towards the school, only to find it in ruins. They decided to try to rescue Burke, but to no avail, and on their way out of the school, Osiris dropped the stone while being chased by the Adam Wendigo. They made it out of there safe after Osiris opened a portal to where the other students were at, which turned out to be a bunker in Antarctica owned by a friend of Gillian's, Alistair. Alistair gave the students a brief history lesson on the Firefly and how to defeat him, but unable to give them more information, he directed them to his stepfather who resides in China. Now, the students must venture to a foreign country in order to find this man, hoping to get more information on how to defeat the Firefly and get their lives back, but just what kinds of dangers will they run into in China?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:

• It's been a week since the last episode, so the beginning of this episode will take place during the closing scene of the last one.
• Due to Alistair's training and arsenal of books, everyone's abilities are stronger. If you have questions on just how far you can go, feel free to mail me.
• If you have ideas for your character, mail me about them!
2923 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
*tap my knees thinking*
2923 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
-Steps through, glad to feel the warmer breeze, intaking their new surroundings;
http://45.media.tumblr.com/09c641c327852b58c36eb462c027a504/tumblr_o5m6siGPh91qdapqlo2_500.gif
Good God.. portal travelling never gets easier.
2923 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
- Looks around after stepping through the portal, finding myself in an unoccupied area, glancing around briefly -
     Holy shit... are we really in China?
2923 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Watches the rest get through, looks away*
2923 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
*Walls through and looks around and smiles*

I wonder how the authentic Chinese food is here
2923 days 21 hours ago
Hudspith
*steps out the other side*

cheapr then plane tickets i suppose
2923 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
*Glances around, seeing the chinese architecture*
*Gasps*
Oh my god it worked
2923 days 21 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel places his hands on his head and steps through the portal*
2923 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
http://66.media.tumblr.com/13d698461ed1f1991a035953655cd600/tumblr_o5324llw4s1qdapqlo1_250.gif
-Glances to Osiris nonchalantly;
You're the one who opened the portal, I hope so!

[[Totes Julie who's by Thea in the gif]]
2923 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
- Chuckles a little at Julie -
     Think they have a Panda Express here?
2923 days 21 hours ago
Hudspith
well always wanted to visit china guess i am
2923 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Ties my hair up, looks around-
2923 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
(Hey!)
*walks out of the portal confused*
^China?^
2923 days 21 hours ago
bad18life
Panda Express? So where exactly are we staying at?
2923 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Hi...)

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!