This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E03] "Revelation"

Topic » [S1E03] "Revelation"

2928 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
(Oh shit right! Also closing scene is coming up so no posting por favor)
2928 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
-- 1 WEEK LATER --

- The group of students and Alistair stand in his living room, most of them looking nervous; Alistair clears his throat and looks over them -
Alistair: Alright, I hope whatever training I could give you works out in your favor. I'm sorry I cannot go along with you, but I trust that you guys will be able to handle yourselves.
- Alistair steps aside and allows Osiris to step forward; he begins to move his hands around as a dark red light starts flowing from his hands, slowly pouring out to swirl together and form a portal -
- Osiris steps back, noticeably exhausted, staring back at everyone -
Osiris: Well... Time to go to China.
- Everyone, one by one, steps through the portal, Osiris rounding up the group; before he passes through, he stops and nods at Alistair as a thank you before passing through, the portal closing behind him -
2928 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
- Elsewhere, Lindt sits in Headmaster Burke's office, holding the purple stone Osiris dropped during his chase with the Adam Wendigo -
L: Fools left this behind.. Without this, they'll never be able to defeat you.
- Lindt looks up at the firefly figure standing in front of his desk -
L: Defeat us, actually.
- The firefly figure speaks, his voice coming out very muffled and staticky, almost like its through a radio -
Firefly: China....
- Lindt nods in response, standing up from the desk, clutching the stone -
L: Right, they'll be heading to Cornelius, no doubt.. I'll make sure they're stopped.
- Lindt breezes past the figure and out of the door as the fireflies split apart and fly out of the open window -

---------- EPISODE 3 ENDS ----------
2928 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
(sorry finals week. can someone explain the china thing? why we going there)
2928 days 15 hours ago
beccajo16
(That's where an elder lives, and he's suppose to help them, I think)
2928 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
(I am so sorry I was so inactive this episode, school is tough, but I'll try and be more active, so so sorry)
2928 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
(im TEARING MY HAIR OUT trying to figure out if a student is involved? or if its just adults? or if we havent even met the villain? like....WHAAA?!?)

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!