This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E03] "Revelation"

Topic » [S1E03] "Revelation"

2931 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
Mid-to-late September; Temperatures getting cooler with stronger breezes, cloudy sky but no chance of rain.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last time on "Biltmore Academy"...

After getting his memories wiped, Osiris was cast back home to live a mortal life. However, upon seeing the drawing of the maze from the first test that Theania had drawn on him, Osiris regained his memories and found his way back to Biltmore Academy, only to stumble across the dead body of Nymph Cola Xi. Safety measures were discussed as the students began to clue in that there had to be an inside man, someone within the school allowing evil things to happen. Slowly but surely, they narrowed it down to Professor Gillian, who had been caught by multiple students performing suspicious acts that made her involvement in the mysterious events happening on campus very clear. However, during their next class, the school was attacked by the ever mysterious firefly figure, which revived Cola Xi as a forsaken so that the two of them could attack the school. While Clairy, Gabriel, and Becca faced off against Cola, the rest of the students were forced to go up against the fireflies, which would have ended badly had Professor Gillian, supposed "traitor," not rescued them. But with their savior comes the demise of another: Gillian and Lindt announced that Headmaster Burke was in grave danger. With the school under attack for the 2nd time and their headmaster facing some sort of injury, what will become of Biltmore Academy?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:

• There will be a short time skip soon into the episode.
• Once the time skip happens, your powers can be even more developed, nothing too drastic yet though. If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer to the best of my ability.
• I have MULTIPLE things planned for this episode, and quite a few tasks to hand out. They need to be done in a timely manner in order for the episode to go smoothly, so if you're not online when you have to do your task, I'll just do it myself. Don't take it personally, it's just to advanced the plot of the show!
2931 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
(Right now it's picking up right where the last episode left off. Clairy, Gabriel, and Becca defeated Forsaken Clairy, Gillian saved the students from the fireflies. Everyone is in the library recovering from the attack that just happened moments ago)
2931 days 17 hours ago
jbreezy
*Tyler come out from hiding during the attack*
*he's breathing hard*
^you coward why didn't you help damn it^
*he stands up and cleans himself up*
2931 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel folds his arms watching Gillian*
2931 days 17 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Myranda rubs the goose bumps on her arms and watches Gillian, not knowing what to do or say-
2931 days 17 hours ago
beccajo16
*stands in the library, still in shock and looking around*
2931 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
-Theania tries to push a table off her leg, struggling to do so.
^Ugh fuck.. What just happened.^
2931 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
*Sits down holding her knee and glances at Jason and looks around the room breathing heavily*
2931 days 17 hours ago
jbreezy
*tyler looks at all the damage done to the library*
*but he sees a werewolf knowledge book with no damage done to it*
*Tyler takes it and puts it in his bag*
2931 days 17 hours ago
awesome2210
- Kneels next to Thea and helps the table off of her, taking her arm to help her up -
     Hey, you okay?
- Glances at Lindt and Gillian out of the corner of my eye -
2931 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
Edward*Stands in library, shaking just a bit*
2931 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
*Blinks in shock*
^Bloody hell^
2931 days 17 hours ago
jbreezy
Is everyone ok?
*Tyler looks around*
2931 days 17 hours ago
beccajo16
*takes a deep breath and walks over to Osiris and everyone*
Is everyone okay?
2931 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
*Sasha is shaking*
2931 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
Throws debris off me*

well never a dull moment around here is it

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!